Freedomanica

Registered
Name of your region: Fylkirvegr
Link to your region's forums and/or Discord:
Regional Forum: https://fylkirvegr-forum.freeforums.net/
Discord: https://discord.com/invite/ZXv5QHT
Head of Government: Prime Minister Lycadia
Head of State: King Freedomanica
Minister for Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): (Acting, our Minister Whithamia ceased to exist) Freedomanica
Short description of your region:
b6038c7e-a7f4-400c-880a-cc8894c5fde2.jpg
Will your region post regular Foreign Updates: Yes
tYg7Ac3r.jpg

Last edited:
Your region looks like it's off to a promising start. It is a bit too soon to open an embassy however, as you simply haven't had enough time to really establish yourselves and get the kind of long-term stability we're hoping to see. I encourage you to keep up the good growth and the region-building and reapply in a few months when things are more settled.

Your region looks like it's off to a promising start. It is a bit too soon to open an embassy however, as you simply haven't had enough time to really establish yourselves and get the kind of long-term stability we're hoping to see. I encourage you to keep up the good growth and the region-building and reapply in a few months when things are more settled.
Thank you for the compliment and belief! I will reapply after 2020 perhaps.

Last edited:

Are we still eligible or not if I may ask?

Last edited:
@Sanjurika I would like to ask whether we are still not eligible?
You are still eligible to reapply, although I must warn you that it will likely be denied again. 2 months is not a very long time since the last application. Feel free to DM me on Discord (Koala#3392) if you'd like further details.[/USER][/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Back