A New Era

sycon

Registered
Hello fellow Pacificians,

I am happy to announce the winner of TEP Delegate elections, Libertanny (aka. Serge), who won the elections with a 56% majority, narrowly defeating Vizier and Former Viceroy Zukchiva. This marks a point of change for TEP and its history. We are hopefully looking forward to a new era of cooperation and friendship between TEP and TNP.

After being confirmed by Viceroy-Designee Pakitsk, Delegate Libertanny has announced his new Cabinet, which is as follows:

Vice Delegate: Dragons Blood (McStooley)
Chief Minister of Regional Affairs: Sakana
Chief Minister of Foreign Affairs: The Earth Systems Alliance (on Leave of Absence until July 15)
Acting Chief Minister of Foreign Affairs: Virgolia (until July 15)
Chief Minister of World Assembly Affairs: Wallenburg
Director of the Bureau of Public Affairs: Zukchiva

Overseeing Officer of EPSA ( East Pacific Souvereign Army): The Atlae Isles

Minister of Information and Communications: Tretrid
Minister of Immigration: VW53ALand
Minister of Culture: Aivintis

Cabinet Advisors: East Malaysia, Pakitsk, Asendavia, Bachtendekuppen, A mean old man, Marrabuk, Todd McCloud, and Hobbesistan*

*Hobbesistan is yet to be confirmed
As we have experienced the very end of these elections and announcement of me as the Delegate-Elect, I would like to begin this new era in history of The East Pacific with few words.

Firstly, I would like to thank Zukchiva for awesome atmosphere we have created together. In my TEP career I have never seen such respectful, warm and simply rightful elections, with such a high understanding of morality and ethics.

Secondly, I would like to thank our Citizenry for keeping elections in climate made by both candidates. Your activity was impressive, and I hope that we will keep this activity permanent, as we yet have a lot to do. Regardless of your vote, it was a vote for a better and united East. Even with events of foreigners coming and trying to influence elections, we stood united.

Thirdly, I want to thank all those people, that decided to place their trust and our region in my hands. I will not dissapoint you.

Ambassador of The East Pacific
The Independent Ocean Platform of Sycona

Last edited:
Back