RolePlay Moderator
-
Deputy Speaker
-
-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
So I just posted this, my semi-canonical rp about the formation and ongoing adventures of the Champions of Gotmark. Feel free to ask any questions or offer any comments you like on the subject.

1. What does semi-canonical mean and why are the Champions semi-canonical? The rp involves a number of concepts that some rpers may not accept as existing in Eras. Whilst werewolves have been grandfathered in and there is some magical content around the Aed Kaen, no one rps fully powered individuals in the style of Marvel and DC. So I chose semi-canonical and you can choose to accept some, all or none of it as existing.
  2. Who are the Champions? Whilst I'm yet to reveal the full roster, the initial group of Champions, plus another character to be introduced, will be Ulfr, a member of the Blue Sun tribe if werewolves in Gotmark, Nafarr, a party loving empath, and childhood friends Asa Pinpoint, a teleporter, and Hafual, a reality warping warlock only just discovering the extent of his powers.
  3. Wait who is this Prince William and what's his relation to this? Prince William is the twin brother to Prince Harris Oyvindsson and much less flamboyant than Gotmarks ambassador to the PGU. Extremely analytical, William has been involved in Gotmarks intelligence community from a young age, and runs the Champions as a state entity.
  4. You really seem to like this trifan thing. I do. What of it? :p

Back