Hello!

AdmiralAckbeard

Registered
TNP Nation
North_American_Provinces
Discord
AdmiralAckbeard
Hello everyone,

I just joined Nation States and The North Pacific yesterday, and I'm excited to start interacting with the community. I've looked at the onboarding checklist in The North Pacific handbook, and I've joined this forum (obviously), joined the discord, and applied for citizenship. Now that I'm here, what might some of you recommend that I do next, if you don't mind? I could go into regional politics or roleplaying (roleplaying is particularly interesting), but I'm not sure where exactly to start. Also, I'm thinking of writing in the factbook section of my nation, but I don't know where exactly I should look first to know what I can write in the factbook that fits in with the lore (if there is an established canon) of The North Pacific.

Thanks,
The Republic of North American Provinces

So, if you're interested in Roleplaying your nation, you can go to the discord in the #discord-index for more discord mabobbles
There are lots of things to do here, you can talk about gameplay and you can write about your country.
But probably the Roleplaying discord is your next bet.
After you become a citizen, you can apply for the executive government, which gives you more power. power is useful. That's your next thing that you do after becoming a citizen, which may take a while

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm going to check out the discord and its index more. As a final question, are there any sort of limits on the factbook of a nation in this region, or things that are generally advised against?

Back