-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
moce_seal.png

Roll Call - Culture - May 2020

ROLL CALL!

Post below if you'll be able to work in the Ministry of Culture this term or not! Based on the answers and/or lack thereof, I will be pruning the Ministry's rosters. It's paramount that, this term, we have an active, engaged staff that contributes frequently and can get jobs done. The last thing anyone wants is a slow ministry full of micromanagement, after all!

I'm looking forward to seeing the names roll in! Let's see who we've got! I'll be ending the roll call at 4:30 PM EST this Friday.

SYRIXIA
Minister of Culture of the North Pacific

Last edited:
After having taken into account the posts here as well as activity in the Ministry's Discord channels, I've pruned the Joinable Group accordingly. If you were one of the former members pruned and feel that you were pruned mistakenly, feel free to send me a Forum PM or Discord DM, and an application on the Executive Staff applications thread if you're interested in serving in a more active manner this term. If you are a member of the Ministry, please join the Joinable Group with all haste! The link is here: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/joinablegroups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back