he/him
TNP Nation
Gorundu
Discord
an_dr_ew
mowa_seal.png

End of Term Address
10 May, 2020

It’s the end of another term! And with that comes another end-of-term report.

First and foremost, the IFVs. The Ministry of World Assembly Affairs has published 37 Information For Voters dispatches during the past term, on almost all resolutions that have reached vote in the WA. We have seen an improvement in speed, sending out most of these just hours after voting starts. This is in large part thanks to our active and dedicated staff who are able to spot new proposals in queue and initiate discussion early.

On the authorship front, we have seen 9 resolutions passed by TNPers, all of which are written by WA staff, including Promotion of Recycling by @Greifenstolz and Ban on the Administration of Unwanted Substances by @Morover in the General Assembly; and Condemn Gatesville Inc and Commend Kindjal by @Bormiar, Condemn Tinfect and Repeal “Condemn This Game” by @Morover, Commend Destructive Government Economic System by @9003 and Commend Almonaster Nuevo by @Makdon/system failure in the Security Council. This, of course, makes us the most prolific region in terms of WA resolutions authored, and is probably one of the highest numbers of resolutions passed by TNPers in a single term (I didn’t actually check that because it would take too long). We also worked with WALL in passing many of these resolutions by holding votes in support of these.

On Heroes of the North, although there hasn’t been much visible progress, the Ministry has been in contact with prospective authors on the first two nominees, Great Bights Mum and Erastide/Former English Colony. We believe we have enough available research to work towards a first draft on these proposals. It is my hope that in the next term, we are able to present several draft proposals and commence research on more nominees.

Lastly, I would like to acknowledge and thank my capable Deputy Ministers who have been there for some or all of the past term: @Morover, @Fregerson and @Cosmosplosion, as well as all members of the WA Staff who have contributed to this Ministry’s success over the last term. I’m confident this ministry is in a stronger position than ever as the most powerful WA Ministry on NationStates, and will continue heading in this direction.

Yours truly,
Minister Gorundu

It was a fruitful experience working under Gorundu and a shout-out to every WA Staff for their contributions to the Ministry. Cheers to a great term!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back