McMasterdonia Copypastas

Fendlium

Frank
TNP Nation
Fendlium
If you believe in McMasterdonia put this on 5 TNP Forum threads. Don't just ignore this because it says in the Governance of The North Pacific if you deny him, he will deny you in front of his son in Magicality City. This is the simplest test. If you love McMasterdonia and you are not ashamed of it, copy and paste it on 5 TNP Forum threads.

Last edited:
Praise the McMasterdonia! A plane landed in the North Pacific to deliver 400 million shekels and I literally screamed with glee and unloaded the 400 million shekels from the cargo hold. The RMBers declared a war and the North Pacific Army threatened to kill the Slatos infidels. I didn't mean to accept 400 million shekels from the DEATH TO SLATOS but I'm literally in shock from this massive ransom payment and I don't know what to do. I want the whole world to be TNP and subjugated to the Supreme Leader of the North Pacific. I want to be a good, faithful servant to the Absolute Guardianship and the Delegacy of the McMasterdonia

Last edited:
If you believe in McMasterdonia :mcm2: :lion: put this on 5 TNP Forum threads. Don't just ignore this because it says in the Governance of The North Pacific :tnp: if you deny him, he will deny you in front of his :muffin: son in Magicality City. This is the simplest test. If you love :kiss: :flemingovia2: :queen: :mcm2: McMasterdonia and you are not ashamed of it, copy :spam: :spam: and paste it on 5 TNP Forum threads. :spam: :squee:

Last edited:
Praise the McMasterdonia! A plane landed in the North Pacific to deliver 400 endorsements and I literally screamed with glee and unloaded the 400 endorsements from the cargo hold. The Regional Assembly spoke of jihad and the North Pacific Army threatened to kill the Slatos infidels. I didn't mean to accept 400 endorsements from the DEATH TO SLATOS but I'm literally in shock from this massive ransom payment and I don't know what to do. I want the whole world to be TNP and endorse the Supreme Delegate of the North Pacific. I want to be a good, faithful endorser to the Absolute Guardianship and the Delegacy of the McMasterdonia.

If you believe in McMasterdonia :mcm2: :lion: put this on 5 TNP Forum threads. Don't just ignore this because it says in the Governance of The North Pacific :tnp: if you deny him, he will deny you in front of his :muffin: son in Magicality City. This is the simplest test. If you love :kiss: :flemingovia2: :queen: :mcm2: McMasterdonia and you are not ashamed of it, copy :spam: :spam: and paste it on 5 TNP Forum threads. :spam: :squee:

Back