(Ban Appeal) Kirina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kir

Registered
TNP Nation
Kirina
1. What law, government policy, or action (taken by a government official) do you request that the Court review?

Your honor, I respectfully ask that both my ban from the North Pacific (by McMasterdonia) and my RP ban (by Prydania/a RMB RP mod? as I had already left the discord server I'm not quite sure of the exact details behind that one) be ended. Also that my ban from the RP server, presumably by Prydania, be reversed.

2. What portions of the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Legal Code, or other legal document do you believe has been violated by the above? How so?

None, as my punishment was completely deserved, yet I request that, as the LGA has told me that I may appeal my gameside ban here, that it be taken due consideration.

(note that the Lead Gameside Advocate did not confirm that it, my appeal would be successful, he simply directed me here as a place to appeal it.)

3. Are there any prior rulings of the Court that support your request for review? Which ones, and how?

None regarding myself.

4. Please establish your standing by detailing how you, personally, have been adversely affected. If you are requesting a review of a governmental action, you must include how any rights or freedoms of yours have been violated. If you are submitting this request in your capacity as the Attorney General or their designee, please note that here instead.

While I deserve every bit of it, I have been affected by guilt over my past actions/behaviors, and I sincerely wish to return to the North Pacific and to Strangereal (the RMB roleplay). Therefore, your honor, I humbly ask that my gameside ban, RP ban, and RP server ban be reversed, and that I be given a second chance to return to the community.

5. Do you have any further information you wish to submit to the Court with your request?

An apology for my previous misbehaviors, listed below:

~In evading RMB RP moderation: attempting to, in effect, restart the RMB RP with myself as the head moderator;
~In trolling/spamming the RMB: triple posting on purpose, slandering the moderation for my own personal gratification, and generally behaving inappropriately toward community standards, in essence like my slandering of the moderation was all "a big joke";
~In disregarding the rules as I saw fit, which I should have known better regardless that I was never given a warning, this is of course no excuse for such behavior;
~In ban evading under an alt account several days after I was banned, though it was "for fun" and I admitted it at once, it was inappropriate;
~In further mudslinging/griefing several government/NPA members after I was banned.

For which I humbly plea for pardon. I have worked to correct all of these misbehaviors and, if successfully appealed, I will remain a repentant and sincere member of the community.

OOC: Also, y'all have rebooted the forum, I see. Nice.

EDIT: Turns out THIS was the incorrect thread, I'd prefer an administrator closed it or something similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back