TNP Nation
Gorundu
Discord
an_dr_ew

ga.jpg

Repeal: "World Assembly Headquarters"
Category: Repeal | GA #8
Proposed by: The Silver Bloods | Onsite Topic

General Assembly Resolution #8 “World Assembly Headquarters” (Category: Political Stability; Strength: Mild) shall be struck out and rendered null and void.

The World Assembly,

REALIZING that the system in effect limits the functionality and cohesiveness of World Assembly members due to its antiquated, substandard design.

BELIEVING in the expectancy of etiquette, which is lacking in multiple facets of GA Res. #8, within the World Assembly.

APPALLED that the ratification of GA Res. #8 has endured a significant period of inaction and must not stand from this moment further if the World Assembly is to remain a thoroughly respectable delegation.

DECRYING the creation of the bureaucratic mandate system, the World Assembly Office of Building Management, introduced by GA Res. #8.

NOTICING that the incompetence of the WAOBM is evident in the opt-in system, which is paid into by World Assembly members, without guarantee that funding will be processed by the office with respect and fulfillment.

STATING that an authoritative and supervisory entity above the World Assembly, rather than the office reporting to the world’s governing body, undermines the strength and honor of the delegation.

CRITICIZING the allowance of a bureaucratic system to mandate the offices and operations of World Assembly nations as disadvantageous.

UNDERLINING that the divisive passage of GA Res. #8 was by a narrow vote of 4,918 to 4,499.

ARTICULATING that the World Assembly Headquarters ought to be of superior craft and meticulous design.

ACKNOWLEDGING that the World Assembly fundamentally deserves an international headquarters for the sake of globalized diplomacy.

DESIRING a World Assembly Headquarters that serves its purpose as a vital hub of international cooperation and without hindrance in its processes.

KNOWING that the World Assembly deserves a thoroughly-planned headquarters to uphold the merit of the delegation.

HOPING that the World Assembly Headquarters will eventually be replaced with an inclusive, incorruptible and honorable successor.
Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.

Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

Last edited:
I am curious. What is everyone's opinion on this? At first glance this looks quite repetitive, but ignoring the opinions on the forums, I have not heard many proper arguments for or against this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back