The Monarchy

Emperor:
Theoden Sebastian
Emperor Emeritus: Onder Kelkia
Crown Prince: Akillian Talleyrand
Prince Imperial: Valfor Talleyrand
The Estates Noble

Speaker:
John Spencer-Talleyrand, Earl of Warburton (Non-Affiliated)
Member: Julio Von Arcadia-Sova, Baron of Haifa (Lion Party)
Member: Rayregalia Von Arcadia-Sova, Baron of Paddington (Non-Affiliated)

The Estates Common
Speaker:
Tiaki (Independent)
Member: Erica von Clair-Arcadia (Lion Party)
Member: Astrid Weisberg (Independent)
Member: Andrew van der Gummo I (Independent)
mini_200215121331742583.png

Victory in ASEAN Region

1020040206.jpg

LKE Reinforcement Regiment Entering ASEAN Region

Soldiers of the LKE Imperial Army (LKEIA), led by the Chief of the Imperial General Staff, Colonel General Valfor Talleyrand, participated in the raid, capture, and passwording of ASEAN Region, along with allies including The Black Hawks.

The LKE Imperial Army saw a huge turnout in our reinforcement endeavors with 80% of the Habsburg Guard regiment deployed in 24 hours or less. Our own Valfor Talleyrand served as a Regional Officer and helped eject and ban over 100 defender and sleeper nations. With over 55 endorsements on each regional officer, our victory was secure.

In just under a week, ASEAN Region was under the complete control of The Black Hawks with the support of the LKE and other partners. The regional officer nations amassed enough influence to not only eject and ban many nations, but also to password-protect the region from any further considerable attacks by defenders.

The LKE Imperial Army has demonstrated once again its influence, might, and strength in numbers on the world stage. The LKEIA remains a powerful force to be reckoned with. Together with our allies, the LKE maintains the military capability to make a significant difference in conflicts across NationStates.

Long Live the Emperor! Long Live the LKE!

TERRA REGUM IMPERATORUMQUE TOTUM MUNDUM REGET!

Election Time

vote-506x253.jpg

The fifth session of the recently reconstituted Estates General, the regional legislature, ended with the passage of the Hall of Honor Act (2019), which aims to improve the management of the Hall of Honour, a pantheon for those Electors who distinguished themselves in service to the LKE. The Judicial Reform Omnibus Act (2019), a landmark bill for the regional judiciary, was also introduced, debated, and subsequently approved.

On 15th January 2020, a new session of the Estates General began, with Erica von Clair-Arcadia, Tiaki, Astrid Weisberg and Andrew van der Gummo being elected to the Estates Common, the directly-elected lower house. It is worth noting that the majority of members of this session of the Estates Common are new Electors. Their courage in choosing to participate in the affairs of the public realm is most admirable. Continuing their service are the Members of the Estates Noble, the appointed upper house: The Lord Salis, John Spencer-Talleyrand; The Lord Haifa, Julio Von Arcadia-Sova and The Lord Paddington, Rayregalia Von Arcadia-Sova. Both chambers aim to work together for the common good of the LKE and her Electors.

Regarding the premiership election, Erica von Clair-Arcadia and Julio Von Arcadia-Sova were elected for the third consecutive term as Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister, respectively.

Roleplay Happenings

200213014236718660.png

The colourful political map of the Land of Kings and Emperors RP

The World of the LKE, the regional roleplay scene, continues to grow with each passing day. As a result, the Council of Rulers recently announced a partnership with the Department for Culture, for the purpose of establishing an Imperial Bank that will concern itself with the creation of a monetary system, a necessary step in the development of a prosperous and sustainable community.

Also, the Council of Rulers decided the creation of a International Peacekeeping Force, for the purpose of preserving peace and stability in the Empire.

Special Article - Interview with the Prime Minister

On this update, we at the Department for the Exterior hosted a special guest for an interview. The guest was none other than the very first woman Prime Minister under Constitution XII of the LKE, Erica von Clair-Arcadia. The interviewer was Julio Von Arcadia-Sova, Baron of Haifa. The full interview may be found below.

Julio: Erica, first of all thank you for agreeing to this interview.

Erica: Thank you for having me.

Julio: When you were first elected back in October 2019, how did you feel about being the first female Prime Minister under Constitution XII of the LKE?

Erica: I think it's a great honour to be the first female Prime Minister of the LKE's 12th Constitution. At first, I didn't actively try to attain the position. But then, after the retirement of Rayregalia Von Arcadia-Sova, I reconsidered and decided to take the risk and run for Prime Minister. And, as fate would have it, I, who had never envisioned myself sitting on the PM's chair, found myself doing just that! During my first term, I tried my best to familiarize myself with the office and its duties. Of great help were the documents from previous administrations found in Number 27 Layton Street, the prime ministerial residence, documents that provided me with additional ideas on how to run my administration and efficiently implement my policies.

Julio: What are you plans for the coming weeks? Are there new policies you would like to see implemented?

Erica: After discussions with the Emperor, we have decided to tighten our relationship with our allies. During the coming days and weeks, the Imperial Council will primarily focus on the Exterior Department and its policies, while the Department for the Interior and the Department for Culture will continue their crucial work under the direction of their respective Secretaries of State.

Julio: Speaking of the Emperor, the public are wondering about your relationship with His Supreme Majesty, and the members of the Imperial House. How does the Prime Minister exercise their powers in our region? What kind of relation do you have with His Supreme Majesty?

Erica: The Imperial Government, and I personally, have a good working relationship with the Imperial House and share the same vision and ideas regarding the administrations plans. Even though, as a human being, there are moments I have made mistakes, but His Supreme Majesty and the members of the Imperial House have offered me kind and helpful advice, so that I can learn from my mistakes and improve myself.

Julio: Erica, thank you very much for your answers.

Other News of the Realm...

1. New Roman Imperium was refounded in retaliation for the deletion of content on the LKE forums by founding members of NRI.

2. February 4th declared LKE Unity Day by the Estates General.

3. John Spencer-Talleyrand nominated and confirmed as new Lord Chancellor.

Brought to you by the Department for the Exterior

On behalf of His Supreme Majesty's Government, Peers, Electors and the Imperial House of the LKE.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. Cool to hear that roleplay is developing there. I’m curious to see how the monetary system will be utilised.

Back