-
-
-
-
TNP Nation
Kranostav
Discord
Tlomz
VKAxt7vS-QZnJFhOG-4orIWTDMxjV-CcqNzGoNqgoXthUMxHPoAbPUE1w8D85CuSR5nDi1gt4WsahLkhx-n9Seuf2sb2f4vk1ibOzVjZj1r32AvICXOHU-gP4Eq0VnFSC9uU-HU_

February Address
February 2nd, 2020
Good afternoon on this Superbowl Sunday!

Lately, the ministry leadership has been focusing on assigning ambassadors to the various regions who's ambassadors have either retired or CTEd. There are six regions that still needed representation and if you are interested in picking one of them up, please PM me on the forums or discord or respond to this address. Any help is very appreciated! As for new appointments, they are as follows:

Hell - @Fregerson
Lone Wolves United - @Robespierre
The Black Hawks - @Kaschovia
The Empire of Mare Nostrum - @Sil Dorsett
The East Pacific - @Bobberino
International Democratic Union - @Kaschovia
Kingdom of Great Britain - @Bobberino
Balder - @Angshire
Pacifica - @Fregerson

Congratulation to all those appointed! Any new staffers that would like to take on rookie positions can also respond here or PM me on these forums or discord for an assignment!
Now that new appointments have been made, TNS will be able to be distributed in the coming day or so and the organization mentioned in the last address will come to fruition. Again, I must remind our ambassadors who have not yet completed the WFE form to do so asap, especially those who have just been assigned! Link can be found here --> WFE FORM

For the future in the next month, I am also beginning the development of a UCR outreach program to help bolster our presence and interactions with medium to large size UCRs around NS. A great example of this is The Free Nations Region who I will personally be working with as their ambassador for the time being. More information will be released in the future as the base for this is still being worked on.

As always, feel free to ask any questions, give any comments, and direct any concerns to @Bobberino 's office in the NPA officers lounge. Im sure he will be able to help you somehow :D.

Have a safe night if you are going out to watch the Superbowl!

As always Thank you and all the best,
B9C21B1AD0AF13BB76997879EF53EEFE.png

Minister Tlomz, given that these appointments were made during the time in which you were not legally the Minister of Foreign Affairs, since you forgot to take your oath at the start of the term, do you intend to reissue these appointments or just let us run with them and hope we don't get caught up in the courts?

Last edited:
Minister Tlomz, given that these appointments were made during the time in which you were not legally the Minister of Foreign Affairs, since you forgot to take your oath at the start of the term, do you intend to reissue these appointments or just let us run with them and hope we don't get caught up in the courts?
Weird question, since there is no formal (or legally required) appointment process to require me to issue anything so there is no way for this to get caught up in courts or need of a reissue.

This does give me a great opportunity to announce yet another appointment tho!

Congratulations to @Chinar on becoming our ambassador the UK! Additional rookies might be appointed with them as the term progresses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back