[Thel] [Open] Meeting the Neighbors

ChaosFlash912

Registered
(First RP thread, and what better way than to know the people in Thel?)

Captain Flash Dove was making sure everything was in place on the harbor. For two years, his island nation of Vagabond Valley had kept to themselves, their existence not particularly well known to the North Pacific. After all the necessary preparations were in place, he had sent out invitations to neighboring nations - or nations that went as far as his messengers could - to invite them to his nation in order to meet the leaders of said neighbors, or ambassadors. Ambassadors would be fine with him.

The invitation he sent out read as such,

"To Whoever It May Concern,
Vagabond Valley is a nation of pirates that has kept to themselves for two years. Today, that all changes. I am formally inviting anyone interested in sailing to the Emerald Harbor for a meet and greet with me, the nation's leader. The Emerald Harbor is located on the eastern shores of the island. All green timbers, balloons, banners, you'll know it when you see it. I look forward to meeting our neighbors after being shut away for so long.

Warmest Regards
Captain Flash Dove"

Now all that was left to do was wait. He was estimated to be 20 years old, his short brown hair neatly combed and dressed in what could best be described as business casual - a striped tunic, relaxed trousers, and black boots. Strapped to his side and outside of a sheath was his sword, and for now, he leaned against a pole on the docks, hopeful someone would accept his invitation.

(P.S.: Whoever redirected this for me, thank you. I had no idea :P)

Last edited:
(Anyone interested in RPing?
Edit: I've been meaning to get introduced here on the forums - been two years since I joined and it wasn't until recently I decided to get involved with things here.)

Last edited:
Back