My Apology

Rossiyaana

Registered
Hello Everyone,

I am writing this to provide background and formally apologize for my actions regarding the North Pacific and Lazarus raid on the Warzones earlier this year, and the events that took place before and after.

On October 29th of this year, myself and several other high ranking members of the Warzones received information that the North Pacific and Lazarus were planning a raid on one of the Warzones. (I will not disclose the identity of the source as they are currently being tried for this very crime.) After receiving this intel, me and my colleagues discussed the information and came to the conclusion that the lead must be investigated. I was sent by the delegates with their permission to speak with your Minister of Defense on their behalf.

After some niceties between my self and Robespierre, i began negotiating. I’ll admit on several occasions I took a rude and belligerent tone. But after a while, I agreed to disclose the name of the informant in exchange for the promise that the NPA would stay out of the Warzones for 6 months. This deal obviously did not work out, but regardless of the situation and events leading up to it: I owe you all an apology.

I owe you an apology for accepting information from a leak, for using that information to try and gain favorable terms for myself, for being disrespectful with McMasterdonia and Robespierre, and finally for dragging the New Pacific Order into it, sullying their name and reputation for my own gain. I don’t know if I can ever truly make up for my actions, but I hope to try. And I’m starting now by offering you, the People of the North Pacific, and of Lazarus my sincere apology for undermining the security of your regions, and to the New Pacific Order for opening them up to a scandal that could severely harm their image.

Thanks you,
Happy Holidays!

1. It takes two seconds to find out the identity of "the source".

2. How could the MoD guarantee that the NPA would stay out of the Warzones for 6 months when within the span of that period, there would be at least one different Delegate (potentially two), and who knows how many new MoDs?

3. Warzones aren't worth the trouble.

1.) I didn’t identify the source because this was an apology from me, for my actions. I didn’t want to devalue my apology by dragging someone else in.

2.) I’m not familiar with the government of TNP, all I knew I’d that I was offered a deal that was beneficial to my region. Should I have done more research? Yes. Should I have even tried to negotiate in the first place? No. Doesn’t change the fact that it happened. While I can’t change that fact, I can apologize for it.

3.) Not really a question or statement that invites comment, so I’ll leave it at that for now.

Back