Clash of the Titans (Deerfenland vs Oclusia)

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE CONGRESS OF OCLUSIA

21:50 p.m. Meterra Standard Time

"Men and Women, our glorious country faces a problem. In the near future, it is inevitable that we will either become overpopulated, run out of natural resources, or both. To make sure that we don’t encounter any of these problems, we must expand our nation. Under this problem, we are searching actively for a small piece of land to aid our growing population. The first target that our congress as a whole decided on is The Diplomat of Deerfenland. It’s small, kinda far away, it's not in an alliance, and it is a perfect stop for many resources that we in the Byeloszlavic State of the Osclusi Democratic Republic of a Greater Northwestern Meterra, for example, fish, lumber, and freshwater.

We sent the Republic of Deerfenland an ultimatum, and if they surrendered their Republic to our glorious state, we would move in and no fighting would be declared. However, the ultimatum was declined, and they openly insulted our congress. For this reason, we have swiftly decided to declare a state of war on the Republic of Deerfenland.

Thank you, and God Bless the Byeloszlavic State of the Osclusi Democratic Republic of a Greater Northwestern Meterra."

(Oclusia)

The ships lined up into rows. There were a total of three battleships, which would house the Army and the Navy of the Oclusi Democratic Republic. Then, aircraft carriers were also lined up. They would house the Marine Corp cadets and Air Force pilots. Planes took off in the sky over the city of Minasko. Times were getting dangerous, for the big war had been declared on the Republic of Deerfenland. More planes circled the city, and other Air Force pilots would have to fly to the Ocean and onto the carriers that had already reached the Ular Ocean.

"General, are we set?" the war advisor on the leading ship inquired,

"The army is on their assigned ships. Marines are in the carrier barracks as well..." General Howe said as he took down a few quick notes, "Yes. We are set."

The fleet took off for Deerfenland in Lothrem to fight those who stood against the State of a Greater Northwestern Meterra. The ships went through the ocean past the states of Yalkan, Kaschovia, Predice, Merilia, and Ulstome quickly to avoid any conflict between the coast guards. Silently, they drifted off farther and farther out of Meterran coastlines, and ended up coming closer to Icenian coastlines. They quickly drifted past those states and cruised for hours before they reached totally different waters. Soldiers looked at the waters confused. The once light-toned water turned into a darker sea. Passing by the states of Syduria, Philandia, and Lungha, they thought that they were on a smooth sail from there on out.

As soon as they got to a certain point in the ocean around 40 miles off the coast of The Endorsement Bonanza of Lungha, they went into cruise mode and the ship was cruising on the water. The point in which they were at lay quiet. The water stood still, and the cool oceanic breeze hit. Oclusi soldiers lay inside and commanders stand on the bow of their ships. Guns ready for enemy fire, and submarines ready to greet any resistance at any point of the night.

The commanders of the military of Byeloszlavic State of the Osclusi Democratic Republic of a Greater Northwestern Meterra stood on the bows of their ships ready to allow their men to retire for the night. The elder's ship set forward. The ship that was equipped with Byeloszlavic State of the Osclusi Democratic Republic of a Greater Northwestern Meterra's special forces known as the Oclusi Dragons left out first. The ship was equipped with a bell that would ring just in case a resistance from any entente near Deerfenland was to come and attack during the night.

Outside, commanders stood waiting for the OK to retire their men. The coastal breeze waves to the lands of Lothrem. The breeze waves in the face of commanders, and the bell sounds. The ring of the bell echoes across the stopping point and stretches to O.D.R.S. Peng Xiuying. The echo reaches across the city causing many lights on the ships to go on. "Everyone! Get to bed!" each commander on each ship yelled at his men. On each ship, every soldier nodded to their commanders. "YES, SIR!" everyone yelled.

Bazyl Navumčyk, a private, sat on his bed before he placed his head on the pillow delicately. He took out a picture of his family. He sighed and placed it in his shelf. "Soon, my love..." he muttered before he turned off his light. He felt the sway of the ship hit him and he felt a tad bit sick. She shook the feeling off and shut his eyes. "Tomorrow..." he said to himself before he drifted off to sleep.

Last edited:
(Deerfenland)

The young man was in a state of sleep. He had been discharged from the army for 6 months and he was hating every minute of life at home with his wife. The freezing cold outside made sleeping inside his warm bed with his wife's arms around him more devastating for him. He longed to be out on the battlefield. He rose out of his slumber, and both girls took notice. "Alexander..." they both called. He looked at both of them. His T-shirt white as snow. "Eve..." he said. A touch of disappointment was in his voice. He got up out of his bed. Eve put her hands to her face. "Alexander..."

Alexander moved down to the kitchen. He got himself a glass of water and sat looking outside. He looked at his army uniform and started to tear up. Then, he saw the sight of something he never thought that he'd see. A horse with a Deerfenese flag on it came by his house. A man in an army uniform got off the horse. He knocked on the door and Alexander opened it up right away. The man stood before him. "Mr. Hamiletan..." he said, "This letter is from General Warshin." Alexander nodded and opened up the letter, and right away he was shocked on what the contents of the letter.

A LETTER FROM THE GENERAL

Alexander Hamiletan,
We have just reported ships in the sea that have been labeled as aggressors. Several planes have gone missing. For this reason, we decided that we will be ready for when they reach landfall. Troops are waiting in the fields for you. If you join us right now, together we can turn the tides. Oh, Alexander Hamiletan. I have soldiers that will yield for you. If we manage to get this right, they'll retreat by early light. The world... Will never be the same. We need you back.

Kind Regards,
General George Warshin

He smiled at the letter. He practically ran into his army uniform. He went by the bed to Eve and kissed her forehead. "Alexander..." she said. Alexander rushed to get his stuff. "Alexander!" she shouted. Alexander looked straight back at her. "I need to leave..." he said, "Isn't this enough!" Eve shouted back. Alexander turned his back as he rushed out the door. "I am Alexander Hamiletan! Just you wait!" he shouted. He turned right back to her as she followed him to the door and watched him get on his horse. "I am not throwing away my shot!" he shouted as the horse galloped away.

====

6 MONTHS PRIOR

The man lie on his side. Markaz Bou was at his side. Alexander and Jaun looked at him. Jaun had just shot him in the side in a duel that was held because Lee had just insulted the general for not suppressing a rebellion in downtown. There he was in the snow. Lifeless and bloody. Alexander rose to his feet. "Lee, do you yield!" Bou looked right back at him.

"You shot him in the side, yes he yields!" Bou yelled,
"Well, I'm satisfied!" Jaun said,
"We gotta clear the field!" Bou retorted,
"Yo, we won!" Alexander cried

Then, the general walked by. "This should be fun..." Bou rolled his eyes. The general was shocked. "What's the meaning of this!" he shouted. "Mr. Bou, get a medic for the general!" he ordered to Bou. Bou nodded and fled the scene. Warshin looked at Lee. "Lee, you will never agree with me, but believe me, these young men don't speak for me! Thank you for your service! Hamiletan!" he shouted. Alexander saluted. "Meet me inside!" Alexander nodded and left for the general's tent. He opened the tent and saw the general sitting in a chair. "Son!" he shouted. Alexander smirked, "Don't call me son..." Warshin took no regard to the comment. "This service is hard enough without infighting..."

"Lee called you out. We called his bluff," Alexander said,
"You solve nothing, you aggravate our allies to the south..." he shouted,
"You're absolutely right, Jaun should have shot him in the mouth. That would've shut him up" Alexander rolled his eyes,
"Son..."
I'm not your son." Alexander interrupted
"Watch your tone. I am not a maiden in need of defending, I am grown."
"Mr. Lee, Thomas Jones... These men take your name and they rake it through the mud..."
"My name's been through a lot, I can take it," Warshin defended,
Well, I don't have your name, I don't have your titles, I don't have your land, but, if you-"
"No."
"If you gave me command of a battalion, a group of men to lead, I could fly above my station after any potential conflict!" Alexander said,
"Or you could die and we need you alive!"
"I'm more than willing to die" Alexander defended,
"Your wife needs you alive, son, I need you alive!" Warshin tried to reason,
"Call me son one more time!" Alexander shouted,

Warshin was taken back. He shook his head and said several simple words. "Go home, Alexander... That's an order from your commander..." Alexander was devastated. "Sir..." he tried to reason. "I-" Warshin was having none of it. "Go home!" he reemphasized.

===

PRESENT DAY

"I am not throwing away my shot..." Alexander said once more as his horse rode through the forest on his way to the camp.

DING! DING! DING! The bell rang loud and clear. The Oclusi forces woke up with a spring attached to them and they rushed to their stations. The men got down and waited for their orders to begin their assault on the beaches of Deerfenland. The commander leaped out of his seat and began to call out.

“One!”

The boats were beginning to line up in the water. Soldiers that were to take on the task of heading to the beach were sitting in the boats with their weapons in their hands. Ready to fight the Deerfenese forces that would certainly fight back.

“Two!”

Artillery cannons were placed in ready command to fire at the fortresses along the beaches to allow an easier passage for the Oclusi Forces. Tyler waited patiently. He was ready to operate this artillery cannon as he had been in training for months to do so.

The units of boats waited patiently in the water ready to head over several waves to the shoreline. Odin loaded his rifle and placed his magazine in delicately. He looked at the other soldiers — no, his friends. His friends looked back at him and smiled. “Finally, some combat...” Odin said. His friends tipped their caps to him. “See you on the other side of the beach, Odin.”

THREE!

The voice echoed across the water and the boats were let loose from their motherships. Soldiers started to grunt from all sides of every boat and they got ready to cross waves. After each and every wave, each soldier would lean forward to make sure that the boat didn’t topple over.

They inched closer and closer to shore until... DING! A loud bell was heard from the Deerfenese side of the shoreline. The Oclusi soldiers inched closer and closer until several boats were shot.

Odin looked at the boats of his fellow soldiers that bit the dust. “It’s on like goddamn Donkey Kong!” he said as the boat reached the shore. “OCLUSIA!!!!” he shouted loud enough for everyone to hear.

Back