-
Pronouns
He/His/Him
TNP Nation
Prydania
Discord
lordgigaice
6bfEnAS.png

Oh boy. This has been a month. And I'd like to apologize for the lateness of this report. This is a very busy time for me professionally, and as such I wasn't able to get to it as quickly as I would have liked.
Regardless, we're all here now, so let's get on it.

First, we conducted a Cultural Exchange with XKI. After having already completed a RP Symposium with GD earlier in the term. I have to say, my understanding of the sheer amount of work that goes into these activities has been an education. My first go was over a year ago, as a Deputy to then-Minister of Culture McMasterdonia. I helped out with the logistics of the RP Cultural Event we did with GD. I got a taste for just how many moving parts had to operate.
Then I was given the task of running the Ren Fair under my predecessor as Minister of Culture, St George. Now I realized how much more went into actually building an event like that. Now, we've done two such events in one term. It's insane, really, but we prevailed :D

Beyond that. The RP Symposium with GD continues to echo through the Ministry. We, in conjunction with the Ministries of Communications and Radio, are releasing our recorded RP Seminars from that event. We are also continuing work on Roleplay Reel #3, which contains all of the printed Seminars from the event that were submitted. Some from TNPers, some from our guests from GD and elsewhere. Real life events have delayed the publication, along with the fact that this issue will stand to be our biggest Roleplay Reel yet. I promise you all though, that work is continuing on it. It will not only be released, but it we will continue to make the Roleplay Reel a priority in this Ministry, even as we broaden its staff to take some responsibilities off of those it currently rests on.

We've also worked with R3n and Praetor to get the Cards Guild up and running. It's truly been remarkable, seeing how it's been growing and how popular it's been. I suppose, as a former YuGiOh player, I should have seen this coming :D Regardless, I'm very happy that R3n and Praetor approached McMasterdonia and myself, as it's been nothing short of being a dynamic and fun addition to our region.

In that vein, we have TNP Fantasy Football! We launched this at the start of the NFL season, and we're nearing the Finals!
@Wonderess will play @Bobberino in one semi-final matchup while @Rom and @Lotion face off in the other! We'll have a ceremony next week to celebrate whoever ends up being our inaugural champion! Maybe a trophy? Who knows!

Speaking of trophies...THE LENNARTS ARE BACK! I'm excited, I really am. The Lennarts are always fun, even if we had a hiccup early on the status of alt stacking in the votes.
Regardless, we have cleared the air, and the awards have been running along smoothly. I wish to congratulate all who won, and wish the best of luck to all remaining nominees in all remaining categories.

It's been a fun, hectic term. And I have to say...I'm proud of how we've done.
A huge thanks to the staff of Culture, and to my Deputies @St George @Syrixia and @Highton

QkGNBxW.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back