New World Assembly Affairs Minister

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
KGvwsPEhN5cJX0zF6cTm0ipUb88SH8qB7_ul4ohJAWcZxkvwYLrAnIXCRVjboGwfhwPz-hZw4SoBc5g7ksl9urAF0b36JzwZXgXu7adPPnMy2Vub8TRlhnnJqNLbntgcnTfWFdCf

New World Assembly Affairs Minister

With Tlomz becoming our new Minister of Foreign Affairs, it is now time to appoint a new Minister of World Assembly Affairs.

I am pleased to announce that @Gorundu will be the new Minister of World Assembly Affairs.

Gorundu has had considerable experience as a Deputy Minister under Tlomz and understand the resources and tools at the disposal of the WA Minister. Likewise his experience in proposing and drafting resolutions before the World Assembly will set him in good stead for this role.

One of the first things we will be doing is establishing the Senior WA Consultants team. This team will have a similar functionality to the Senior Diplomats and will provide advice on WA matters without necessarily serving as a Deputy Minister. These consultants will prove to be a valuable resource to tap into by both the current WA Minister and future holders of that office.

To preempt obvious questions, naturally I am aware of the legal restrictions on serving as a government official in multiple categories of the government. Gorundu is likewise aware of this and will take necessary steps before he takes his oath and takes on this new responsibility.

In the meantime, please join me in wishing @Gorundu the best of luck in his new role.

McMasterdonia
Delegate of The North Pacific

Back