Ethnon
Discord
Marcus Antonius #8887

THE NORTH PACIFIC UNIVERSITY

COA5.png

"sequere Polaris"

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What is TNPU all about?

Since 2012, The North Pacific University took upon the role of education and sharing of information, whether it be in an informal or formal fashion, to the Region. This has been utilized as an integral part of the gameplay, roleplay and cultural community. Humanity has shown itself to desire information and an understanding of complex topics. This led The North Pacific to create TNPU in the first instance.

On a regional scale; the dramatic and complex nature of the game’s politics and gameplay can often leave players lost. That is why TNPU can and should be used to help players in our great Region, understand in-game and real life issues.

The North Pacific University is used for the sharing of information in any media format.

2. What can I do in TNPU?

You can learn, lecture or become a member of Staff,

Lecturer - A Lecturer is technically a 'Student' - They are to write articles relating to subject matters of their choosing and posting them in the relevant TNPU Division subject thread. They will be under the scrutiny of Division Heads and Chancellor. Qualifying threads and meaningful participation in other posts will be awarded ranks according to their quality and output. Information:- The North Pacific University Rank Announcements & Resources . Current Staff positions are Chancellor, Vice-Chancellor, Secretary and Divisional Heads.

3. I am interested, how do I join?

Simply browse or post on the TNPU threads here :- The North Pacific University
You can join TNPU executive staff here :- Applications for the Executive Staff

4. Who can I talk to or get advice from?

You can talk to any member of staff via forum, discord or even TG their nation. The current Staff members are :-

@Marcus Antonius Chancellor of TNPU
@Prydania Vice-Chancellor of TNPU
@El Fiji Grande Pro-Vice-Chancellor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back