He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia
moc_seal.png

Office of the Ministry of Communications
October 7, 2019

And so another term for the Ministry of Communications begins.

Done
  1. Appointments of Deputies Dinoium and Marcus Antonius
  2. TNS XII | Planning/Distribution
  3. Creation of the Senior Editing Team
  4. First Editing Assignments
  5. McMasterdonia's Tool for Coding for Distribution
  6. El Fiji Grande's Tutorials for TNL via Google Slides
Doing
  1. TNS XIII | Planning
  2. TNL 30 (R/D) | Awaiting remaining articles.
  3. RPR III | Awaiting completion.
To Do
  1. TNL 31
  2. TNS XIV
  3. TNS XV
  4. RPR IV
Elsewhere on the Agenda

For future editions of TNL, including TNL 30, the Ministry of Communications will be working with TNP University to deliver a series of lectures and seminars from the authors of TNL to push for greater engagement from readers and other writers alike. I will be in contact with authors about this in the coming weeks as TNL 30 comes to fruition.

I have updated the points spreadsheet, and will keep track of all points throughout the term. I hope to host a ceremony at the end of the term to crown the best of the Communications staff, or something of that sort. Myself, Krevt, Robespierre, Dinoium, and Gorundu are all on 1 point thus far for our articles in TNS XIII. Many of you may find that your points totals have been greatly reduced, and this is because points were previously awarded for NBS related tasks. Of course, NBS is now its own ministry, with its own points system.

I will also master the coding distribution tool that McMasterdonia has put into operation for FA, and become accustomed to the formatting of TNL via Google Slides. I will encourage all staff to read these tutorials and master these skills so that should one of them become Minister in the future, those skills are transferrable.

Summary

I'm pleased with our first month so far and I look forward to working on the remaining projects! :D

Back