"I will be true to you whatever comes."
-
-
TNP Nation
Castle in Confidence
Discord
.wonderess
RtTz6By.png
These three rededication scripts are used during the celebration of the Wondrous Orders by the wielder of the orders. The first is to the virtues of the orders themselves, the second is to the pursuit of grace over the sins of the flesh, and the third is as the servant of the orders and as their voice. If you have any questions or inquiries about it feel free to ask.

Solstice of Wonder Promises

Excerpted from the Wondrous Orders: Constitution IV

Promises : These promises are to be asked by someone of spiritual importance of Anthony as to help inspire the rejuvenation of Faith and its virtues. The reciter is to ask the following statements in which Anthony will respond to.

Anthony, do you promise to continue living according to these orders as to inspire the will of God in yourself and others? I do promise.

Do you promise to remember the gift of Heart: To love others and see their gifts and God given beauty? I do promise.

Do you promise to remember the gift of Doctrine: To live in the light of those rules that govern our Church and make concrete the foundations of our Faith? I do promise.

Do you promise to live through the gift of Passion: To live with a vigor that is unrelenting and constantly willing to defend your identity and The Church for Christ? I do promise.

Do you promise to live through the gift of Wisdom: To submit to the Lord who guides and reveals those truths that continue to bring meaning to life. I do promise.

Then with the promises Anthony, I witness to your upholding of Faith and your continuing journey from year to year, day to day, second to second. As a Roman Catholic you are called to be a servant to this world and act as a brother to all. Continue His work. I ask now Anthony that you declare the Declaration of the Orders before the Lord God.

God I am yours, and I give You EVERYTHING!

Allegiance to Grace Credo
Excerpted from the 35s document: In Allegiance to Grace.

This call of allegiance shall be recited in unison with the dedication of the Solstice of Wonder (Constitution IV).

The call of allegiance shall take a dialogue structure between Anthony and the confidant of the Solstice of Wonder dedication.

C: For what shall the world offer you everything?

A: Nothing, for it promises all.

C: Shall you take its promises?

A: I would but then I would be subject to eternal error.

C: Then take that which is not of error, the fortress of reason.

A: I should take it, but then I shall fall from spirit.

C: Take what is seen and heard, felt and tasted. It is what humanity does.

A: I turn to these things for I am in most deepest fault. Myself a ruin and empty vessel without the glory of the Higher.

C: Then embrace that which is purest and sensed only by the soul.

A: This I shall and all that comes from it.

C: Then seek purity.

A: This I shall.

C: And joy.

A: Yes also.

C: Choose patience as well.

A: So will I.

C: Take self denial in opposition to worldly consent and follow that which guides you beyond.

A: I accept it even in my most broken state for I know that in it lies fulfillment.

C: What are these things we have said? How are we to understand these ideals you are vowing to live by?

A: Even when the world sees puzzlement in the lack of evidence or physical knowing, I shall stand and see that it is of the Lord. What are the contents of these things? It is the life of grace, a life of charity and serving of the other so often unheard and unseen. I shall struggle to accept it from day to day, but I live to serve the master of all graces. May God aid me when I fail, may the sacraments sustain my will, and may the Church guide me toward that kingdom from which grace flows.

C: Then except grace and turn from the sins of your nature.

A: There is no point. I am a sinner. I turn but then turn again. It is not about me. God is what matters always. May I be a fount of grace. May I be true. May I serve God not man. Come Holy Spirit. I pray that I be loyal always. May my sufferings be united to Christ. Finally, may I return what I can to the Lord our God in passion, heart, wisdom, and doctrine.

C: Seal this truth until the earth returns again in its orbit.

A: Libet in animam viventem per viam exempli gratia Domini nostri Stella Maris.

(I choose the living path of grace through the example of our star of the sea (Mary))

Allegiance as Servant of the Orders
Excerpted from the 35s document: In Allegiance to Grace

This call of allegiance shall be recited in unison with the dedication of the Solstice of Wonder (Constitution IV). A co-confidant may be used if available for this ceremony.

C: Now that you have given yourself to the counsel of the orders and the living path of grace, let your heart now turn outward to those you serve.

A: So I shall. May I give myself to the faithful promise.

C: Do you, Anthony, vow to once again remember your baptismal promises in order to be a soul among souls and a servant among servants?

A: I do for in it lies the stronghold of faith.

C: In faith do you vow loyalty in soul, mind, body, and will to the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church, the light of every wielder of the orders and the light by which salvation is achieved?

A: I do for in it lies the fulfillment of my life.

C: In fulfillment do you promise to allow the world to see this faith and turn away from the selfish restraint that plagues the silent?

A: I do for in it lies joy everlasting.

C: Then take these promises and serve the faithful and the orders. May God keep you and be with you as a servant of the Wondrous Orders last and a faithful Catholic first and never the two to change.

A: May the Lord guide me only in His way even when I tread from what is good.

C: Seal your promises and give glory to God.

A: In heart, Glory be to the Father and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

In doctrine, Glory be to the Father and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

In passion, Glory be to the Father and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

In wisdom, Glory be to the Father and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now will be forever. Amen. Alleluia.

C: Amen.

Back