[Thel] A Place For Us (Worldbuilding Mega-Thread)

Yukkira

TNPer
Discord
An Actual Walrus#6526
0l0Wtsi.jpg

~~~
There is a place for us...

Out there in the blue yonder. I wonder what it's like?

What kind of people would I meet there?

What sort of food do they eat?

Do they sing and dance and make merry?

Do they laugh and play in the sun all day?

Do they make war, just for fun? To appease hungry masters that lurk in the night?

Are there riches untold hidden in a cave?

Guarded by a fierce dragon?

Do enchantresses speak softly? And the warrior gruffly?

What kind of people would I meet there?

I wonder.
~~~
This thread, as its title might suggest, is just a place for RPers to worldbuild the tiny parts of Thel that might not really have a place in thread dedicated to a specific place, or people, or nation. Or for people who are lazy and don't want to make their own thread. That's perfectly fine. Feel free to post to your heart's content.

Because remember...

Can't return home if there isn't one to begin with.

ddM9n4R.jpg

~~~
Aesertian Border Village: Fin'el
~~~

Population: ~800 individuals
Notable Places:

• The Pale Moon Inn [& Tavern]
  • Fin'el Marketplace
Notable People:
  • Niserie Enell - Owner of the Pale Moon Inn, Niserie is the second elf in her family's line to inherit the shop. Having helped her dad when she was younger, she was enthralled by the visitors they had. Eventually she inherited the shop after her father passed, and has since taken up his mantle.
  • Anduin Haeth'n - Trader at the Fin'el Marketplace. He deals in all sorts of books, both useful and useless alike. He'll also occasionally come across items that can be used as mediums for spell-casting every once in a while. A decent elf by most accounts. Some however, say that he deals in rumors and secrets as a side.
  • Alarel Varum - The local master woodworker. He's a fourth-generation practitioner, with a quirk. He dislikes intently, the act of cutting trees. He understands that without the wood, he would not have a job, but he does not like to witness or hear the act of a tree being chopped down. He has a history of firing apprentices who "get lazy" and decide to get their wood from just outside the village. That being said, traders have been known to stop into Fin'el just to see what Alarel has in stock.
Summary:

Fin'el village is located near the border between Aesertes and Karnoth on the Aesertian side. It's townsfolk mainly make a living through farming and woodwork. The Fin'el Marketplace is located just to the left of the village square. The Pale Moon Inn is located towards the southern end of the village near the outskirts. Aesertian patrols are an uncommon sight but are counted as regulars at the Inn.

0VCzbHp.png
kY7YQ9o.png
d07bnjZ.png

Last edited:
Back