-
Pronouns
He/His/Him
TNP Nation
Prydania
Discord
lordgigaice
6bfEnAS.png

My goals going into Culture were to not to leave the Ministry in shambles :D I say this because I have seen what the Ministry of Culture can be on both ends. I've seen it excel and I've seen it not be a factor at all. I was very self-conscious about that, that as a first-time MoC I wouldn't be able to get done what needed to get done. And I'm very happy with the way the term went. Did we accomplish everything? No. Did we accomplish a lot? Yes.

The TNP World Cup was completed, with both the Eras and Stranegreal wings declaring champions. We also held the successful TNP Super Cup that pit the champions against each other.A shout out to our champions @Necerierra and @Goyanes , and to Goy for winning the Super Cup!
We also succeeded in a number of Holiday-related events. Manumission Day went off without a hitch, and I was personally very proud to see that my “candle avatar for the day” idea take off. If our version of Manumission Day being a sobering reminder of our democracy can take off? I’ll be very excited. Democracy Day and Delegate Delirium were both huge successes. We had a tremendously successful Democracy Day kickstarter with the most varied reward tiers yet. And Delegate Delirium just wrapped up. All hail the Ghost King of TNP, Pallith!
And as I address you all today? Issue #2 of the Roleplay Reel is being prepared. It’s our hope that it’ll be released within the next day or so. We also successfully hosted a number of Roleplay related shows on the NBS that seemed to be very popular amongst both the Eras and Strangereal RP crowds.

We made progress on SC Week and the GD RP evenet, and it's my hope that the Ministry will continue to work to make these events a reality next term.

Thank you all, it was an honour to have served :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back