Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
upload_2019-9-3_23-26-12.png

Breaking News: Debate Held For Delegate

It’s an exciting time for TNP, as the General election draws near. In a shocking move to the entire region, the sitting Delegate, El Fiji Grande has decided not to run for re-election. This left the Delegate race a wide open contest for some of the most brilliant and intellectual people in the entire region to gain votes and win the Delegacy, unfortunately none of them are running this time around.

In their place, we have McMasterdonia, the clear favorite, Bobberino, everyone’s second choice, Nessuno, the cutest Loch Ness monster, and Bormiar, who rightly should be afraid of me.

ADerGbm.png

From Left To Right, Top to Bottom: Nessuno, Bobberino, Bormiar, and McMasterdonia.

All of them were present for the recent Greitbart debate, hosted by probably the best people in all of NationStates, Highton and Syrixia. While it’s too early to announce a winner, Greitbart predicts that it was McMasterdonia that stole the show.

e4jPbCC.png

Highton and Syrixia, Hosts of the Debate

While Nessuno gave the best opening statement, Bormiar was astutely aware of the greatest threat to the region (yours truly), and Bobberino was actually capable of answering most of the questions seriously, McMasterdonia showed grace and candor as she answered each question flawlessly. It was quite a show, and it brought Fiji to tears.

So in the end, while Greitbart will not officially endorse any one candidate, McMasterdonia really killed this debate, and if you don’t vote for her...she’ll be very upset.

Last edited:
Campaign Announcement: We did it!

hbw6R8o.jpg

As the Candidate walks out onto the stage, Campaign Manager @bootsie reminds reporters that the Candidate is not taking questions at this time, but will do so after this short campaign announcement.

The largest ever crowd in the history of the world begins to cheer as McMasterdonia walks out on the stage.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Ladies and Gentleman!" says McMasterdonia attempting to talk over the crowd. The crowd quiets down as the candidate reaches the podium.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we did it. As you saw earlier this morning, we have received an emphatic victory in the Greitbart hosted debate for Delegate of The North Pacific.

Who would have believed that when we started this journey just a few days ago, we - I say we because we are a team - would have received more than 14 million viewers thanks to our debate performance, the most in the history of The North Pacific.

Independent and honest media journalists like Bootsie have already declared that it was a stunning victory for our campaign. We showed what grit and determination looks like. We showed that facts do not care about your feelings. We've shown that the most popular shows are on Greitbart a network that loves me, unlike TNL.

Even in the face of attacks by the liberal elite, @Bormiar and @Nessuno, we stood firm in defence of our great region. Big business, elite media and major donors are lining up behind the campaigns of my liberal opponents, because they know that @Bormiar and @Nessuno will keep our rigged system in place.

After four years of @Nessuno on the regional message board, what do we have? Gangs have spread across the region and the entire world. The sinkers are in ruins and our Ambassador and his staff were left helpless to die at the hands of savage killers. The Rejected Realms was turned over to the radical gangs, forcing the military to retake control. Balder is in chaos. Osiris is on the path to nuclear weapons. After 15 years of wars, after trillions of dollars spent and thousands of lives lost, the situation is worse than it has ever been before.

This is the legacy of @Nessuno: death, destruction, terrorism and liberalism. @Bobberino has tried to contain this liberal mess, but has failed.

But this legacy of destruction and failure does not have to be The North Pacific's legacy.

My plan will put The North Pacific first. TNPism. Not globalism, will be our credo.

To all TNPers tonight, in our cities and towns, I make this promise:

We will make TNP strong again.

We will make TNP proud again.

We will make TNP safe again.

And we will make TNP great again!

God bless you and goodnight! I love you!

Back