-
-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
Gorundu
Discord
an_dr_ew
A few of you may have realised that I suddenly joined the WA today. It should be an occasion to celebrate my commitment to the region, to celebrate TNP, but that's not how I feel. I suppose I should tell you the story...

Some of you may remember that I was a WA Delegate for a UCR known as Union of Allied States. Well, last night (Australian time) just before the minor update of July 22, the founder, believing my attempts to further democracy in the region as hostile to his authority and a personal insult to him, decided to banject me and several of my allies from the region and set up an imperialist government with himself as Emperor, and filled with his own loyal supporters. My friends have taken up the lead in light of this unfortunate situation, and embarked on the mission to establish a truly democratic region (like TNP), one that our previous region never was. But myself, I have realised that conflicts in many UCRs are consuming with no real purpose or direction, and even though I will support my friends in their endeavours, I have decided to embark on my own journey to make the North Pacific my permanent home.

Now, I assume at least a few of you would ask me to join the NPA, though there would be many RL factors preventing me from being active in there, so I'm taking time to consider this. Until then, I'm happy to make the North Pacific my new home, but the situation that brought me here is truly unfortunate.

In Solidarity,

Gorundu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back