Phoenician Airports Programme [OOC Thread]

Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
(OOC: This is pretty interesting, @Pheonisland; and I love the graphics! I'd recommend it goes in the Non-Eras subforum, though, since it's- evidently from the map- not set in the RP world of Eras. If you want to join Eras, here's a link to the Map Claims Thread. I'm part of the Cartography Staff there, so I and my fellow staffers can help answer any questions you may have about it. Here's a link to the TNPRP Discord as well, so you can discuss RP with others in the region!)

Last edited:
(OOC: This is pretty interesting, @Pheonisland; and I love the graphics! I'd recommend it goes in the Non-Eras subforum, though, since it's- evidently from the map- not set in the RP world of Eras. If you want to join Eras, here's a link to the Map Claims Thread. I'm part of the Cartography Staff there, so I and my fellow staffers can help answer any questions you may have about it. Here's a link to the TNPRP Discord as well, so you can discuss RP with others in the region!)

Not that it seems, I can not create map, I'm looking for foreign companies to contract with them to put roads and rail on my map, but I can put cities and their names, for example:yes:

(OOC: I'm talking OOCly, as you can see! :P Don't treat what I said as something being RPed by a nation.)

Mod Note: I've split these three posts out to their own OOC thread since they are all OOC and I'd rather them not clutter up an in-character thread. Private Messages could also be used for these kinds of notices. As far as the original thread is concerned, yes, it appears to be Non-Eras, so I've moved it. If the author would like to heed Syrixia's advice, join the Eras universe, and utilize the Eras map, then I will move this thread back. Thanks.

So ... I recognize that I find it difficult to understand some terms that you use :mellow: .. I am new and I have a long way to learn :D
Can you explain me a little more please?
I'm wrong about hanging my publication?
What is Non Eras? etc

Back