Minister of Culture
-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
This October will be my sixth year in The North Pacific, this November my ninth in NationStates. I’ve seen many Administrations rise (and fall) and the arrival and departure of many TNP citizens, many I called my friends.

I’ve served the executive, legislative, and judicial branches on and off since 2016. I’ve done so many amazing things, but I think it’s time to refocus. To pass the torch to those who have the activity and determination to make our region great.

Robespierre, El Fiji Grande, Dinoium, Dreadton, Artemis, and many more.

I’m not going anywhere, I’m not retiring. I will still be as active, if not more active than before, I’m just taking this time to focus on what I enjoy about TNP and NS.

It is with this that I announce I will not pursue my reelection as Justice. I think there are newer candidates that I want to have the chance at the role, some that if given that chance, they would do ten times better than I could ever do.

I will also coordinating my departure from the executive and its staff, though that is something I will coordinate with with the Delegate and his Ministers to do.

I will retain my citizenship, my Security Council membership, and my various moderation roles on the forum and on our Discord.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me either here or through Discord.

Thanks, and hope to see what comes next in TNP!

Back