-
-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
El_Fiji_Grande
Discord
El Fiji Grande (#3446)
Each of the scripted telegrams are in need of an update. Some contain large inaccuracies, whereas others could make better use of spoilers and include references to new programs that might help newcomers become more involved. As such, I'm asking Home Affairs to draft new versions of these telegrams as part of an effort to comprehensively update each of our scripted telegrams. Thanks for your help. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
Non-WA nations:
Code:
Hey %NATION%,

Sad to see you leave [b][region]The North Pacific[/region][/b] :( . I understand that this is a large world, and that other regions may be better suited to your interests. If I may though, I would like to invite you to take another look at [b][url=/page=dispatch/id=338935]why you should be in The North Pacific[/url][/b]. It may make you reconsider.

If you do decide to leave for good, would you be willing to share with us your thoughts about your time in [b][region]The North Pacific[/region][/b]? Are there any particular reasons why you are leaving? Is there something you would have liked to see change?

Best of luck in your new region, and if you are ever looking to change region again, be sure to consider [b][region]The North Pacific[/region][/b]. And thanks in advance for your feedback!

Best regards,
@@DELEGATE_NATION@@
Delegate of [b][region]The North Pacific[/region][/b]

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=338935
WA nations:
Code:
Hey %NATION%,

Sad to see you leave [b][region]The North Pacific[/region][/b] :( . I understand that this is a large world, and that other regions may be better suited to your interests. If I may though, I would like to invite you to take another look at [b][url=/page=dispatch/id=338935]why you should be in The North Pacific[/url][/b]. It may make you reconsider.

I note in particular that you are a member of the World Assembly (WA). [b][url=/page=dispatch/id=338371]The North Pacific is the best region for WA nations to be in[/url][/b], which is why we have more WA nations than any other region. Please click to read why, and you may decide to stay with us.

If you do decide to leave for good, would you be willing to share with us your thoughts about your time in [b][region]The North Pacific[/region][/b]? Are there any particular reasons why you are leaving? Is there something you would have liked to see change?

Best of luck in your new region, and if you are ever looking to change region again, be sure to consider [b][region]The North Pacific[/region][/b]. And thanks in advance for your feedback!

Best regards,
@@DELEGATE_NATION@@
Delegate of [b][region]The North Pacific[/region][/b]

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=338935

I don't really see anything that needs fixing with this. Perhaps we should script a different one for citizens specifically?

Back