-
-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
El_Fiji_Grande
Discord
El Fiji Grande (#3446)
Each of the scripted telegrams are in need of an update. Some contain large inaccuracies, whereas others could make better use of spoilers and include references to new programs that might help newcomers become more involved. As such, I'm asking Home Affairs to draft new versions of these telegrams as part of an effort to comprehensively update each of our scripted telegrams. Thanks for your help. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
Code:
Hey %NATION%,

Sad to see you resign from the World Assembly (WA) :( . While I expect you have good reasons for your decision, I wanted to make sure you are aware of all the advantages of WA membership, and encourage you to reconsider joining the WA.

Our region is the best place in NationStates for WA nations. It is no coincidence that we have by far the most WA nations among all regions in the world. You can [b][url=/page=dispatch/id=338371]read here why you should be a WA nation in The North Pacific[/url][/b], but here are some highlights:

[b]~ Vote on WA resolutions and determine more than 1000 other votes![/b]
As a member of the WA, you can vote on all resolutions that reach the WA floor. You can additionally participate in the threads created by the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs, where we discuss each resolution and vote to determine how our WA Delegate, [b][nation=short]@@DELEGATE_NATION@@[/nation][/b] will use the regional vote. This is by far the strongest regional vote in the game, and by taking part in the Ministry you get to directly influence it yourself - think of it like having 1000+ WA votes! You can check out the Ministry here: [b]http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/forum/39609/[/b]

[b]~ Become an expert WA legislator![/b]
As a WA nation, you can draft and submit your own WA proposals, for consideration by the entire NationStates. To assist you in your legislating efforts, our Ministry of World Assembly Affairs provides you with access to some of the most successful WA authors in all of NationStates. All of these experts volunteer their time to help you learn the ropes of WA legislating and advise you on how to maximize your proposals' chances of success. The Ministry even offers a WA 101 course on resolution writing, which you can check out here: [b]http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7238830/1/[/b]

[b]~ Get yourself one of the biggest endorsement counts in the game![/b]
In The North Pacific, you can collect more endorsements than anywhere else in the game. This is both because we have a lot more WA nations than any other region, and because we are the only large region not to enforce strict endorsement regulations. Not only that, but we even give you free software tools to help you gather endorsements. Collecting endorsements is one of the best ways to get to know other nations in The North Pacific and make a name for yourself in the region. The larger your endorsement count, the higher your nation will rank in the prestigious World Census, likely higher than most delegates of other regions, and the faster its influence in the region will increase. You can [b][url=/page=dispatch/id=338372]read here all about why and how to collect endorsements[/url][/b].

[b]~ Become a General North Pacific Army![/b]
Have you ever noticed that, despite all the cool things this game has, it doesn't have war? Well, it actually does, and you can take part in it with your WA nation. You can learn all about the fascinating aspect of NationStates that is military gameplay by joining the North Pacific Army (NPA). The NPA is one of the strongest and most active militaries in the game, with a tradition of more than a decade in protecting The North Pacific, our allies, and our interests abroad. You can become part of this tradition, and start a military career full of exciting operations, medals and ribbons, and promotions all the way up to General. You can join here: [b]http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9145375/1/[/b]

[b]~ Become a Keeper of the North![/b]
Once you are in the WA, you can consider endorsing Delegate [b][nation=short]@@DELEGATE_NATION@@[/nation][/b], Vice Delegate [b][nation=short]@@VICE_DELEGATE_NATION@@[/nation][/b], and all members of our [b][url=/page=dispatch/id=485372]Security Council[/url][/b]. In addition to making our region safer, doing so means your nation will become a [i]Keeper of the North[/i]. This helps make yourself better known within The North Pacific, and also makes it easier for you to gain more endorsements for your own nation. You can [b][url=/page=dispatch/id=801659]read here all about why and how to become a Keeper of the North[/url][/b].

I hope you will [b][url=/page=dispatch/id=338371]join the WA[/url][/b] again. And if you do so, please also consider endorsing your Delegate [b][nation=short]@@DELEGATE_NATION@@[/nation][/b] (me again!) and Vice Delegate [b][nation=short]@@VICE_DELEGATE_NATION@@[/nation][/b]. By doing so, you help increase the influence of The North Pacific in the World Assembly, and you help keep our region secure and stable. We will be sure to endorse you back!

If you have any questions about the above, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
@@MINISTER_OF_DEFENSE_NATION@@
Minister of Defense

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=338371

Umm...can we just make the list the same as the one for joining the WA? Also, a lot of NPAers probably leave the WA regularly for missions, so would getting this TG every time be a bit annoying?

And why is the sign-off by the Minister of Defense, instead of the MoWAA like the join telegram

Back