-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Notice of Diplomatic Recognition and
Nonrecognition

tnfdmYg.png
rPUqhsN.png
RQytEpN.png
It has been some time since the Epiphanes has been in a position to acknowledge our partners and extend diplomatic recognition to legitimate nations in the world. This is an oversight which we now have the opportunity to correct. The Epiphanes recognises three tiers of nation:
  1. Empires and regional leaders: these states are as close to equals to the Epiphanes as you can get. We acknowledge their legitimacy and wish for friendly relations. The Epiphanes considers them to have hegemony on over their local area and will not challenge this unless given just cause.
  2. Nations: these states are considered independent states in their own rights, and are not subsidiary to regional powers. Relations with these states will be undertaken based on a strategic and economic basis. They are not considered to be equals with the Epiphanes, but we hold them in respect nonetheless.
  3. Subsidiary or vassal nations: states that fall under either the Epiphanes authority or the authority of a regional leader. Whilst relations with these states are possible, they are undertaken within the scope of relations with their suzerain.
In the Epiphanes, ambassadors are known as Theoroi, whilst our system also allows for prominent citizens of the Epiphanes to advocate on behalf of a foreign state and assist the Theoroi in their work. These citizen-advocates are known as the Proxeny. Whilst all these nations will be able to appoint a Theoroi and hold an embassy in the Epiphanes, they are limited to differing numbers of Proxeny, with limits as follows:
  1. Empires and regional leaders: 15 Proxeny
  2. Nations: 10 Proxeny
  3. Subsidiary or vassal nations under the Epiphanes: 7 Proxeny
  4. Subsidiary or vassal nations of other powers: 5 Proxeny

The following states are considered in the first tier of recognised nations:
Constitutional Monarchy of Andrenne
Imperial Federation of Goyanes
Kianese Empire
Malor-Kanadan Empire
Sasten
The following states are considered to be nations in their own right:
Alnaria
Arch-Lanceria
Arrandel
Ascalon
Callise
Ceretis
Cimmeria
Cinnapa Lussadria
Cogoria
Demescia
Essalanea
Guslantis
Highton
Ilia-Taveris
Iraelia
Kalundgar
Kardonyszlav
Merillia
Naizerre
Norsia
Plembobria
Prydania
Sil Dorsett
Skanda
Stan Yera
Syrixian Empire
Takishima
Trinster
Ulstome
Vestrugatia
Xentherida
Zhen
The following states are considered to be vassals or subsidiary to the Epiphanes:
Kulavat
Montani
Tlaakatland
The following states are considered to be vassals or subsidiary to Andrenne:
Ayovulka
Cojedes
Hessunland
Valamo
Valland
The following states are considered to be vassals or subsidiary to Goyanes:
Frisisa
Gotmark
Yalkan
The following states are considered to be vassals or subsidiary to the Kianese Empire:
Eluvatar Isles
Haor Chall
Himika
Komola
Midir
Ponterre
U.P.K.
Valencia
The following states are considered to be vassals or subsidiary to Malor-Kanada:
Gavrie
Highton
Ilirja
Peuportile
S.R.F.D.
The following states are considered to be vassals or subsidiary to Sasten:
Aciera
Draconics
Oclusia
Predice
Santonge
Somaad

There is a further note the Epiphanes would like to make. There are a number of so-called states that we do not recognise and we will list them below. These territories masquerading as legitimate nations shall receive no backing, acknowledgement, nor communication with us, until they accede to our conditions.

1. The failed states of Korova and Esroniet shall submit to the Epiphanes, and accept the imposition of Epiphanes-appointed Epistates and Politarch, and the eventual incorporation of these territories into the Epiphanes.
  2. The breakaway provinces of the Kianese Empire known as Sutherland shall resubmit themselves to the Kianese Empire, and cease to attempt to secede fully from that noble empire - they should accept limited control of their domestic affairs but accept the rightful imposition of Kianese control over their foreign affairs..
  3. The breakway provinces of the Constitutional Monarchy of Andrenne known as Duchrijeka shall submit themselves to the Constitutional Monarchy of Andrenne, and the rebel leaders shall thrown themselves on the mercy of the judiciary of that empire.

Recognised states should inform the Epiphanes of the identity of their Theoroi and staff they are bringing with them. We will assign resources and facilities based upon need and status.

Hf3Rr3E.png

Last edited:
M1fvzHb.png

Official communique from The Republic of Dučrijeka
The Republic of Dučrijeka is infuriated at the Epiphanes' absolute disrespect towards the mighty Republic of Dučrijeka, and how it was shunned and branded as a weak vassal state subservient to the oppressive monster of a nation-state known as Andrenne. Over thirty years ago, we fought a brief but brutal war for our independence, with thousands of our citizens slaughtered by the forces of Andrenne - and further in our history, we were once again robbed of our precious sovereignty when the fascist forces of the Imperyk, in co-ordination with that bolshevik wasteland known as Valamo, overran our defence forces and annexed us in 1935.

This flagrant disregard for our fine nation and its history by this upstart organisation attempting to impose its will upon us will not go unnoticed. We formally reject your attempts to denigrate our nation to yield to our greatest enemy, and thus refuse to establish any form of diplomatic relations.

- Regards,
Predsednik Ensar Berović
Premijer Redžep Zovko

The United Clans is glad to see that the nation of Epiphanes recognises its rightful independance as a sovereign nation, Essalanea Invites Epiphanes to set up an Embassy in our lands, we hope to have honest and transparent dealings.

To whom it may concern:

The city of Augoustopolis has always had a special connection to the Epiphanes. Both are built on a foundation of nobility and righteousness, and feature a breathtaking coastal experience. Through the diversity of Guslantis, we’ve built one of the best nation states in Meterra, and through our businesses, especially Augoustopolis-based Virizion Wireless, we have built an economy to last us through millennia. On behalf of my government, I offer Ms. Xeni Spiros to serve as Theoroi to the Epiphanes from our city and our great nation.

We are also glad to see you stand with Guslantis in calling for Sutherland to return to the Kianese Empire. While many nations cowardly bend to these provinces’ “declaration”, we are proud to see your government’s courage to call the provinces what they are, a piece of a larger and more powerful Empire.

If there is anything else you may need from the Guslants, you may reach out to me or Chancellor Hutchinson herself and we’ll be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

Iason Michelakis
Governor of Daria

Last edited:
Replies to Varying States
tnfdmYg.png
rPUqhsN.png
RQytEpN.png
M1fvzHb.png

The Republic of Dučrijeka is infuriated at the Epiphanes' absolute disrespect towards the mighty Republic of Dučrijeka, and how it was shunned and branded as a weak vassal state subservient to the oppressive monster of a nation-state known as Andrenne. Over thirty years ago, we fought a brief but brutal war for our independence, with thousands of our citizens slaughtered by the forces of Andrenne - and further in our history, we were once again robbed of our precious sovereignty when the fascist forces of the Imperyk, in co-ordination with that bolshevik wasteland known as Valamo, overran our defence forces and annexed us in 1935.

This flagrant disregard for our fine nation and its history by this upstart organisation attempting to impose its will upon us will not go unnoticed. We formally reject your attempts to denigrate our nation to yield to our greatest enemy, and thus refuse to establish any form of diplomatic relations.

- Regards,
Predsednik Ensar Berović
Premijer Redžep Zovko
Our apologises, it appears we erred in our initial classification - Ducrijeka is henceforth included in the list of unrecognised territories and shall be continued to be considered such until they submit to their rightful rulers, the Constitutional Monarchy of Andrenne. Should our friends in the Andrenne request our support in bringing a submission about, the Epiphanes will be happy to help.

Teucer Strabos,
Theoroi for the Responsibility of Unrecognised Territories
The United Clans is glad to see that the nation of Epiphanes recognises its rightful independance as a sovereign nation, Essalanea Invites Epiphanes to set up an Embassy in our lands, we hope to have honest and transparent dealings.
The Seven are gladdened to hear of your reply and is very interested in military and economic exchanges. To that end, the Chiliarch Papthos Kourion has declared themselves to be the United Clans Proxeny. Chiliarch Papthos is a trusted advisor to several of the Seven. We look forward to further talks and the appointment of a Theoroi from the United Clans, and on a personal note, I look forward to arriving in your nation shortly.

With Respect,
Ariadne Minos,
Theoroi to the United Clans of Essalanea
To whom it may concern:

The city of Augoustopolis has always had a special connection to Epiphanes. Both are built on a foundation of nobility and righteousness, and feature a breathtaking coastal experience. Through the diversity of Guslantis, we’ve built one of the best nation states in Meterra, and through our businesses, especially Augoustopolis-based Virizion Wireless, we have built an economy to last us through millennia. On behalf of my government, I offer Ms. Xeni Spiros to serve as Theoroi to Epiphanes from our city and our great nation.

We are also glad to see you stand with Guslantis in calling for Sutherland to return to the Kianese Empire. While many nations cowardly bend to these provinces’ “declaration”, we are proud to see your government’s courage to call the provinces what they are, a piece of a larger and more powerful Empire.

If there is anything else you may need from the Guslants, you may reach out to me or Chancellor Hutchinson herself and we’ll be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

Iason Michelakis
Governor of Daria
It is always wonderful to hear from our close friends in Guslantis, and I echo your comments on the special connection Augoustopolis and the Epiphanes shares. I would be glad to help facilitate the possible expansion of Virizion Wireless into the Epiphanes, to help us rebuild our crippled internet infrastructure following the Civil War. I also foresee Thomas having a large role to play in our rebuilding.

The Sutherland issue reflects a wider and worrying trend seen throughout the last century and a half. Territories that rightfully should be happy with their lot seek to secede in the misguided view that doing so represents a brighter future. How many of these states fall into chaos and decline like Esroniet? It is many. We should work to ensure territories that have the potential to seek to leave our families are tightly controlled, but also provided for. I know the Seven are watching the Sutherland situation closely, and they would be happy to work on a combined response to outside interlopers in this internal, Kianese Empire issue.

I am sure our Theoroi, the former Aeinautae Alexandros Krotos will be engaged in intensive discussions on how our two states can help each other, and I know I speak for my cousins on the Seven when I say an Epiphanoi visit to Augustopolis is something that is very much on the agenda.

Kind Regards,
Belus Pygmellion
Imperial Oikos
Hf3Rr3E.png

MxN86QI.png

The Stan Yera wishes to express its joy over the return of our allies to the world stage, though we are equally saddened by the loss of Caesar, a compatriot of Federal Premier K'ter and a man with few equals. However, we must differ strongly in opinion over the people and nation of Korova. Their unity and existence as a nation was without question guaranteed by the Stan Yera, in agreement with the former government of your state, and their process to sovereignty shall not be questioned nor impeded.

Should the Epiphanes wish to discontinue their support of the Stan Yera in this endeavor, they are free to do so. Korova will remain protected by the Stan Yera and should it wish it, other states in northern Craviter.

In Trust,
VQy9R0h.png

Tansa Furam
High Captain, Office of the Diplomatic Corps

9JWx5eJ.png

Statement From The
Empire of Alnaria

The Empire has received your communique, and it has been considered in conjunction by The Emperor and The Primacy.

The Empire is utterly fascinated by the manner in which the Epiphanes have chosen to return to the world stage. For a nation in recovery, it’s system of recognition, and outright declaration of Imperial ambition ring somewhat hollow. However, by the authority and orders of the Emperor and the Primarch, Alnaria will agree to allow the Epiphanes to establish an Embassy within Armenalis, and establish diplomatic relations. In return we would ask similar treatment and respect of our own diplomatic team.

Upon reply to this statement The Primacy will dispatch further details of diplomatic integration. Additionally a property will be be designated for the Embassy. If any special accommodations are required please alert the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

The Sun Rises

Arlan Mindaril
Vice Primarch
Foreign Affairs

Response:
R2QhnZd.png

The Crowned Republic of Highton is disappointed in the manner of which the Epiphanes has chosen to reach out to other nations on the world stage. The C.R. frowns upon the egregious viewpoint that the Epiphanes has expressed and cannot ignore the blatant ignorance of that nation's government for the sovereignty of independent states. Highton hopes that in the future, the government of the Epiphanes will learn to understand the right of sovereign governments to establish themselves as fully independent entities, not under the jurisdiction of any form of foreign powers.

At the present time, Highton does not see a reason to establish a friendship with the Epiphanes due to its apparent belief that the Hightonian state is a subsidiary to the Malor-Kanadian Empire, in addition to a similar view of some of Highton's allies. Should the Epiphanes alter their notion towards smaller nations such as the Crowned Republic, the Hightonian policy towards the Epiphanes may change.

Antonio Fernández
Secretary of International Affairs

Correspondence:
nw9zWpF.png

The Kingdom of Prydania welcomes the Epiphanes back to the world stage. Our nation knows the trial of internal conflict all too well. We are eager to reach out and work with the Epiphanes in any capacity that might aid in its recovery and to forge new working relationships that benefit both the Epiphanes and Prydania alike. To that end I, as Minister of Foreign Affairs in His Majesty's government, am sending Torsten Sommer to serve as Prydania's Theoroi to the Epiphanes. He will be accompanied by a staff of ten from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
His Majesty's government also invites the government of the Epiphanes to establish an embassy in the realm's capital of Beaconsviði.

Sincerely,
zNr69wj.png

Harald Daae
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of Prydania

Correspondence:
8X71XKW.png

It is with great eagerness that the Kingdom of Prydania welcomes the Epiphanes back to prominence. I would personally like to offer my sincerest congratulations to the Seven children of Caesar for seeing such a great power in the world through the darkest of times.
Many years ago Caesar himself sent a gift to the officers of the FNU as we fought our own war against the tyranny that had grown within our own nation. This gesture reminded the people of Prydania that they were not alone, and that the bonds built by my grandfather King Robert VII were still alive.
I am aware my Foreign Ministry has reached out to the Epiphanes government regarding the re-establishment of relations between it and the Prydanian Realm. I would like to add that our Theoroi and his staff in the Epiphanes will be accompanied by Field Marshal Stig Loðbrók-Eiderwig, Thane of Eiderwig and my heir. I am saddened I cannot appear myself, but the Thane will pass along my well-wishes to the Seven and the government of the Epiphanes as a whole. As well as pass along a gift to the Seven to repay the gift that their father so graciously bestowed upon our soldiers.

With much respect,
4zyOTUi.png

HM Tobias III Loðbrók, by the Grace of God, King of Prydania
Lord Protector of Austurland, Marshal of Beaconsviði, Lord Uniter, Defender of the Faith

Last edited:
Our apologises, it appears we erred in our initial classification - Ducrijeka is henceforth included in the list of unrecognised territories and shall be continued to be considered such until they submit to their rightful rulers, the Constitutional Monarchy of Andrenne. Should our friends in the Andrenne request our support in bringing a submission about, the Epiphanes will be happy to help.

Teucer Strabos,
M1fvzHb.png

The words uttered by the Theoroi are no less than a flagrant act of war. Should the imperialist swine of Andrenne attempt to oppress us again, with Imperium assistance or not, we shall use absolutely every means at our disposal to keep our homeland free and liberated from such fascist overlords as Andrenne or the Epiphanes.

- Predsednik Ensar Berović
Premijer Redžep Zovko

VR1mtb2.png

Imperial Goyanean Federation -- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
June 18, 2019 AD

The Imperial Goyanean Federation would like to formally extend its olive branch to the Epiphanes as it recovers from its civil conflict and re-enters into the global arena. We are pleased that you see us among equals, and we would like to commemorate this event with the opening of an embassy in your nation. In addition, we invite the Epiphanes to open a diplomatic mission in Gojannesstad.

In my capacity as Foreign Minister, and with approval from the Prime Minister and Grand Emperor, I appoint Sir Jorgen Vandermark as the official Ambassador, or Theoroi, of Goyanes to the Epiphanes. We await your appointment to our nation, and we hope for the best in all future endeavors.

With Best Wishes,

Ken Lorge

Last edited:
Zlrv6qj.png

The Principality of Sil Dorsett welcomes the return of The Epiphanes to the global community following its recent dark days, and we look forward to continued cooperation in all matters of international significance. We also look forward to the eventual, and what we hope will be expedient, reopening of the Euripus Straits and all of the benefits that will bring to The Epiphanes and the whole world, and we pledge what support we can, in whatever ways we can, to assist in this endeavor.

In support of these endeavors, we appoint Anatole Bruguière as Theoroi to The Epiphanes, and we invite The Epiphanes to reciprocally (re-)establish an embassy in Norvalle.

We look forward to a prosperous relationship.

Sincerely,

William Bowers
The Principality of Sil Dorsett

Last edited:
Statement:
LGugwmG.png

MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
MOST SERENE STATE OF PREDICE

Statement from HSH Grand Doge Giorgio II and the Minister of Foreign Affairs on the Epiphanoi stance on Predice

Esteemed Oikoi,

Predice does not agree with the idea that the Nation is a Vassal of a foreign power, much less Sasten. Predice is an independent country with its own Government and its own affairs. We will remain committed to a Predicean-Epiphanoi partnership, but that can’t happen until Predice is recognised as an independent nation. We most humbly request that you review your stance on Predice, so we can begin a hopefully fruitful partnership. We would also like to personally congratulate You, the Esteemed Oikoi for bringing your country back to the world stage.

With best wishes,

Umberto Alexander Giugini
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Most Serene State of Predice

Giorgio II
Most Serene Doge of Predice

Last edited:
MnoSvvz.png

Palais des Drapeaux
10, Place des Nations, Grandcourt
10050 Saintes
(+15)(+1) 3500-0000
http://www.diplomatie.gouv.st/

Greetings!

The Kingdom of Saintonge is pleased to see The Epiphanes re-enter the world stage and open its doors to the world. It is the desire of the Kingdom of Saintonge to establish friendly relations with all states and engage meaningfully and constructively with all of them.

With this in mind, the Kingdom of Saintonge would like to send Mr. Marc-Andronic Castagniers d'Épire as our Ambassador, or Theoroi, in your country. As a gesture of friendship from the Kingdom of Saintonge, Mr. Castagniers d'Épire will be bringing with him gifts from the Kingdom: the rare Sainte-Rose wine for the Seven, plus cases of Champagne, to go with the finest Brie and Roquefort. In addition, should the Epiphanes need it, the Kingdom of Saintonge would like to assist in clearing the offshore mines in the straits and waters.

Thank you very much and we look forward to a great relationship in the future!

Sincerely,

(signed)
Marcelline Tréhet
Ministre des Affaires étrangères

(signed)
Anne-Douceline Courseaux
Prime Minister of Saintonge
Premier ministre de Saintonge

(signed)
Thibault II
King of the Santonians
Roi des Saintongeaises

Last edited:
Communique:
MYW2MkL.png

IMPERIAL COUNCIL
UNITED EMPIRE OF GAVRIA

Esteemed Oikoi of the Epiphanes:

On behalf of the people of the Empire, I extend my congratulations at the return of the Epiphanes to the international stage. It is my hope that this will be remembered as the beginning of an enduring partnership between our Governments and people.

It is unfortunate, however, that Gavria has been erroneously classified as a subsidiary of the Malor-Kanadan Empire. Gavria has stood for centuries equal in dignity and might to the greatest of Nations. I am confident that this was simply an unfortunate mistake on the part of your Government.

I reiterate my commitment to warm relations and cooperation between our two great Nations. I have directed Antonio Renardi to serve as Theoroi and it is my hope that he will be allowed an adequate number of Proxeny to assist him in building a strong diplomatic connection between the Empire and the Epiphanes.

Respectfully,

b6MNr0K.png

HI&RM Gabriel
Emperor of Gavria, King of Ferona

Last edited:
To whom it may concern

The Exalted Empire of Astragon recognises the state of Epiphanes as a developing nation, though we find your pretentions of grandeur laughable and your diplomatic system borderline mocking, The Epiphanes may continue to exist as long as it remains on its side of the continent and does not interfere in Astragons affairs.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs

BCDSknk.png

An Official Communique from the Office of Marc Levett, Director of Foreign Relations for Callise
To the Esteemed Government of the Epiphanes,

It warms the heart of the Callisean Republic to see our esteemed friends in the Epiphanes make their return to the international stage. For time immemorial, the Epiphanes has been involved in our Republic; inspiring our language, crafting our culture, and laying blueprints that would serve as a model for our current state. Although we question some of the decisions made by the government of Epiphanes, in particular labeling certain nations as vassals, we have confidence that their foreign affairs office has ample reason to act as it does, and would advise any foreign governments offended by the actions of Epiphanes to simply ignore the musings of an old empire. Callise is eager to resume normal relations with Epiphanes and shall seek to, with the consent of the Imperial Government, establish trade relations with the esteemed Nation-State.

Sincerely,
oY5bmHl.png

Director of Foreign Affairs for Callise

Last edited:
9UxfONH.png

Statement from the Mondic government
While we view the Epiphanes's reemergence onto the world stage as a net benefit to Eras, we cannot rightfully stay silent about these distinctions of sovereign states. Sudo has a close relationship with McMasterdonia and we respect them as allies and partners in the Kian Union, we will not do any business with a government that puts nations in meaningless distinctions for no reason other than to belittle the histories of nations that it views as lesser than nations that it claims are regional leaders. Classifying Mondari as a vassal of McMasterdonia is incredibly offensive since Mondari peacefully broke away from the Kianese Empire early in its life. Until this distinction is rectified, the Epiphanes will not be allowed to establish an Embassy in Mondari and Mondic companies will not be allowed to do business in the Epiphanes. This may come off as extreme to some, however, many other nations have made their grievances known as to this abhorrent distinction system. We want to build a friendship with your nation, therefore, we hope this is rectified soon.
Jackson Campbell
Secretary of Foreign Relations and Trade in the RM

Last edited:
hG9Yhuu.png

The Byeloszlavic State of the Osclusi Democratic Republic of a Greater Northwestern Meterra welcomes the state of the Epiphanes back onto the global stage and into the international community. However, with that said, we refuse to stay silent about the classifications of nations from the Epiphanes. Oclusia barely has any foreign relations or any history with Sasten, and we find it a great insult to be known as a subsidiary or a vassal to such a nation, especially since we were a colony to Highton, and not Sasten. We find the recognition system of the Epiphanes highly disrespectful, laughable, disgraceful, and offensive, and for this reason, we stand by the decision of Midir and a lot of others, and bar all trade from the Epiphanes as well as blocking the Epiphanes from setting up an embassy in Oclusia until the classifications change.

Anton Marcinkievič
Delegate of Oclusi Belt
Oclusi National Congress

Replies to Various Nations
tnfdmYg.png
rPUqhsN.png
RQytEpN.png
MxN86QI.png
The Stan Yera wishes to express its joy over the return of our allies to the world stage, though we are equally saddened by the loss of Caesar, a compatriot of Federal Premier K'ter and a man with few equals. However, we must differ strongly in opinion over the people and nation of Korova. Their unity and existence as a nation was without question guaranteed by the Stan Yera, in agreement with the former government of your state, and their process to sovereignty shall not be questioned nor impeded.

Should the Epiphanes wish to discontinue their support of the Stan Yera in this endeavor, they are free to do so. Korova will remain protected by the Stan Yera and should it wish it, other states in northern Craviter.

In Trust,
VQy9R0h.png

Tansa Furam
High Captain, Office of the Diplomatic Corps
The entirety of the Eleven is thrilled to hear that our fathers good friend and comrade still persists. The lack of contact during our troubles was understandable given the situation and the choice to stay out of our conflict was the right one, given the internal nature of the war. We are open to negotiation on the position of Korova. The re-appearance of the heir, one Arthur, supports the view amongst my siblings and I that we should review it's status. Our earlier designation was based upon the absence of any authority. I am dispatching the Imperial Oikos, my cousin, , Euclid, along with our ambassador in order to discuss the matter. We firmly believe that a worthwhile solution to the Korova question can be found.

We would also like to emphasise the friendship between our states, and grant the Stan Yera the status of valued friend of the Epiphanoi and increase the number of Proxeny allowed to 15.

With warmest regards,
ANAX
9JWx5eJ.png

Statement From The
Empire of Alnaria
The Empire has received your communique, and it has been considered in conjunction by The Emperor and The Primacy.

The Empire is utterly fascinated by the manner in which the Epiphanes have chosen to return to the world stage. For a nation in recovery, it’s system of recognition, and outright declaration of Imperial ambition ring somewhat hollow. However, by the authority and orders of the Emperor and the Primarch, Alnaria will agree to allow the Epiphanes to establish an Embassy within Armenalis, and establish diplomatic relations. In return we would ask similar treatment and respect of our own diplomatic team.

Upon reply to this statement The Primacy will dispatch further details of diplomatic integration. Additionally a property will be be designated for the Embassy. If any special accommodations are required please alert the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

The Sun Rises

Arlan Mindaril
Vice Primarch
Foreign Affairs
The Epiphanes is pleased to note the acceptance of the proper order on behalf of the Empire of Alnaria. It is our hope that this will lead to the correct form of relationship between our two nations. I have been appointed as ambassador to your nation and will arrive following further communications between myself and the appropriate office.

Your first Proxeny has also been selected, the noted artist and orator Lysandra has taken an interest in Alnaria, and would like to represent your interests. It is a great boon to your nation that your first Proxeny is someone so prestigious.

Dion
Theoroi to the Empire of Alnaria

Highton:
R2QhnZd.png

The Crowned Republic of Highton is disappointed in the manner of which the Epiphanes has chosen to reach out to other nations on the world stage. The C.R. frowns upon the egregious viewpoint that the Epiphanes has expressed and cannot ignore the blatant ignorance of that nation's government for the sovereignty of independent states. Highton hopes that in the future, the government of the Epiphanes will learn to understand the right of sovereign governments to establish themselves as fully independent entities, not under the jurisdiction of any form of foreign powers.

At the present time, Highton does not see a reason to establish a friendship with the Epiphanes due to its apparent belief that the Hightonian state is a subsidiary to the Malor-Kanadian Empire, in addition to a similar view of some of Highton's allies. Should the Epiphanes alter their notion towards smaller nations such as the Crowned Republic, the Hightonian policy towards the Epiphanes may change.

Antonio Fernández
Secretary of International Affairs
The Eleven notes the disappointment expressed by the Crowned Republic but wishes to state that a nation's status as a vassal under a leading does not preclude a relationship with the Epiphanes. It is merely an expression of the proper order of things - these nations are leading for a reason, and provide valuable insight and guidance to lesser nations.

We are saddened to see that the Crowned Republic refuses to establish any official relationship with the Epiphanes. Regardless, the Crowned Republic's sporting prowess has convinced six members of the Epiphanes sporting fraternity to volunteer as Proxeny on your behalf. They are as follows:

• The soccer player and manager, Gaios
  • National women's pole vault champion, Hagne
  • Sport administrator and Imperial Genos, Hesiod
  • Rugby captain Zonobios
  • Disabled sports advocate Lykos
  • National long distance swimming champion Melissa
I hope the fact that so many were willing to volunteer are Proxeny for you so soon will lead to a re-evaluation on your part. From the Epiphanoi side, I remain Theoroi-in-waiting and hope to take up my position soon.

Hebe
Theoroi to the Crowned Republic

The Epiphanoi agrees wholeheartedly with the message sent out by the Syrixian Empire, and we look forward to the arrival of Paridhi Navaka in our nation. They will be the first official from Syrixia to enter the Epiphanes in, as far as Kyrios himself has been able to discern, over a thousand years at least. Such a moment will be most momentous.

I have volunteered myself as Proxeny for the Syrixian Empire. As a follower of a Rakanist-inspired Mystery and a member of the Imperial Genos, I felt this to be a worthwhile calling. I will help Paradhi Navaka navigate the often labyrinthine court culture in the Epiphanes and provide a direct line to the Eleven on occasion. I look forward to working with Paridhi, and I am know our Theoroi Iole does also.

Kadmos
Imperial Genos
Proxeny for the Syrixian Empire

7wKAPYn.png

The Kingdom of Prydania welcomes the Epiphanes back to the world stage. Our nation knows the trial of internal conflict all too well. We are eager to reach out and work with the Epiphanes in any capacity that might aid in its recovery and to forge new working relationships that benefit both the Epiphanes and Prydania alike. To that end I, as Minister of Foreign Affairs in His Majesty's government, am sending Torsten Sommer to serve as Prydania's Theoroi to the Epiphanes. He will be accompanied by a staff of ten from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
His Majesty's government also invites the government of the Epiphanes to establish an embassy in the realm's capital of Beaconsviði.

Sincerely,
zNr69wj.png

Harald Daae
Kingdom of Prydania
63bxSlz.png

It is with great eagerness that the Kingdom of Prydania welcomes the Epiphanes back to prominence. I would personally like to offer my sincerest congratulations to the Seven children of Caesar for seeing such a great power in the world through the darkest of times.
Many years ago Caesar himself sent a gift to the officers of the FNU as we fought our own war against the tyranny that had grown within our own nation. This gesture reminded the people of Prydania that they were not alone, and that the bonds built by my grandfather King Robert VII were still alive.
I am aware my Foreign Ministry has reached out to the Epiphanes government regarding the re-establishment of relations between it and the Prydanian Realm. I would like to add that our Theoroi and his staff in the Epiphanes will be accompanied by Field Marshal Stig Loðbrók-Eiderwig, Thane of Eiderwig and my heir. I am saddened I cannot appear myself, but the Thane will pass along my well-wishes to the Seven and the government of the Epiphanes as a whole. As well as pass along a gift to the Seven to repay the gift that their father so graciously bestowed upon our soldiers.

With much respect,
4zyOTUi.png

HM Tobias III Loðbrók, by the Grace of God, King of Prydania
Lord Protector of Austurland, Marshal of Beaconsviði, Lord Uniter, Defender of the Faith
It is with the greatest joy that the Eleven received both correspondence from the most noble Kingdom of Prydania. To see you enthroned in your rightful position as King reminded all of the Epiphanoi that even against the greatest hardships and tragedies, the rightful authorities shall always win out. I will admit, I did not know of Caesar's gift to the brave officers of the FNU until chancing upon his personal papers after his death, but my fathers support and admiration for the FNU was well known amongst the Imperial Oikos.

And just as the people of Prydania looked to Caesar's gift as an example of the bonds built by King Robert VII, so to will the people of both the Epiphanes and Prydania look to our next acts together as we enter into a bold new age. Tachytism teaches us that we must move ever forward, and just as we embrace the path before us knowing that we set the standards and we set the example that the world must follow, we do so knowing that we have the foundations behind us to support such endeavours.

I will meet the Thane, the well-regarded Field Marshal and your heir, and treat him with the same honours I would bestow upon yourself. In all our difficulties one sanctuary remained, the crypt of Caesar, where his treasure vault lays. Inside the vault, we recovered the Crown Jewels of Prydania, and I will bestow them upon Stig in order to return them to yourself, the rightful owner. We do this in friendship, but also knowing it is the just and correct thing to do.

I look forward to meeting the Thane of Eiderwig, and I am sure collaboration between our two nations is only just beginning.

Aesymnetes

Teucer Strabos,
M1fvzHb.png

The words uttered by the Theoroi are no less than a flagrant act of war. Should the imperialist swine of Andrenne attempt to oppress us again, with Imperium assistance or not, we shall use absolutely every means at our disposal to keep our homeland free and liberated from such fascist overlords as Andrenne or the Epiphanes.

- Predsednik Ensar Berović
Premijer Redžep Zovko

To the Kingom of @Andrenne;
The Eleven have noted that some of the subjects of the territory of Dučrijeka seem to be under the impression that they are an independent government. We encourage you to remind them of reality.

VR1mtb2.png

Imperial Goyanean Federation -- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
June 18, 2019 AD

The Imperial Goyanean Federation would like to formally extend its olive branch to the Epiphanes as it recovers from its civil conflict and re-enters into the global arena. We are pleased that you see us among equals, and we would like to commemorate this event with the opening of an embassy in your nation. In addition, we invite the Epiphanes to open a diplomatic mission in Gojannesstad.

In my capacity as Foreign Minister, and with approval from the Prime Minister and Grand Emperor, I appoint Sir Jorgen Vandermark as the official Ambassador, or Theoroi, of Goyanes to the Epiphanes. We await your appointment to our nation, and we hope for the best in all future endeavors.

With Best Wishes,

Ken Lorge
The Eleven note the appointment of Sir Jorgen Vandermark as Ambassador and are pleased that such a distinguished diplomat is being dispatched to the Epiphanes. In return, I have been appointed as Theoroi to the Imperial Goyanean Federation. As a member of the Imperial Oikos and former Aeinautae, I look forward to working with government to ensure a productive relationship between two near-equal powers.

Xerxes, himself an Imperial Genos, has volunteered to be the first Goyanean Proxeny, and will welcome Sir Jorgen upon his arrival.

With warmest regards,
Theron
Imperial Oikos
Theoroi to Goyanes

Zlrv6qj.png
The Principality of Sil Dorsett welcomes the return of The Epiphanes to the global community following its recent dark days, and we look forward to continued cooperation in all matters of international significance. We also look forward to the eventual, and what we hope will be expedient, reopening of the Euripus Straits and all of the benefits that will bring to The Epiphanes and the whole world, and we pledge what support we can, in whatever ways we can, to assist in this endeavor.

In support of these endeavors, we appoint Anatole Bruguière as Theoroi to The Epiphanes, and we invite The Epiphanes to reciprocally (re-)establish an embassy in Norvalle.

We look forward to a prosperous relationship.

Sincerely,

William Bowers
The Principality of Sil Dorsett
Several members of the Eleven have made it clear to me that I need to convey just how valued a partner the Principality of Sil Dorsett is seen as by the Eleven. They have fond memories of visiting the Principality in past and remain admirers of the rulers of your nation. We fully believe that a prosperous partnership will develop when our Theoroi, Timo, arrives in Sil Dorsett, as well as when our three Proxeny begin working with Anatole Bruguière. The Proxeny are as follows:
  1. Jonas, Imperial Genos
  2. Hesiod, noted musician and singer
  3. Eunike, best-selling author and philosopher
We look forward to working with you in the future.
LGugwmG.png

MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
MOST SERENE STATE OF PREDICE
Statement from HSH Grand Doge Giorgio II and the Minister of Foreign Affairs on the Epiphanoi stance on Predice

Esteemed Oikoi,

Predice does not agree with the idea that the Nation is a Vassal of a foreign power, much less Sasten. Predice is an independent country with its own Government and its own affairs. We will remain committed to a Predicean-Epiphanoi partnership, but that can’t happen until Predice is recognised as an independent nation. We most humbly request that you review your stance on Predice, so we can begin a hopefully fruitful partnership. We would also like to personally congratulate You, the Esteemed Oikoi for bringing your country back to the world stage.

With best wishes,

Umberto Alexander Giugini
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Most Serene State of Predice

Giorgio II
Most Serene Doge of Predice
The Eleven notes the statement from HSH Grand Doge Giorgio II, and upon further conversation within the Eleven, we are open to the possibility of revising the status of the Most Serene State should the opportunity arise. We note that such a revision could only occur should the Most Serene State present the Epiphanes with signs of the potential to be a valued partner of the Epiphanes. The example of Saintonge is one to follow in this regard.

In order to achieve this, I have volunteered to serve as Proxeny for the Most Serene State. I am Tanis, leader of the largest union of engineers in the Epiphanes, and an Imperial Genos. I will advocate on your behalf to the Eleven directly. Together, I believe we can achieve much to help both the Epiphanes and the Most Serene State.

MnoSvvz.png

Palais des Drapeaux
10, Place des Nations, Grandcourt
10020 Saintes
(+15)(+1) 3500-0000
http://www.diplomatie.gouv.st/
Greetings!

The Kingdom of Saintonge is pleased to see The Epiphanes re-enter the world stage and open its doors to the world. It is the desire of the Kingdom of Saintonge to establish friendly relations with all states and engage meaningfully and constructively with all of them.

With this in mind, the Kingdom of Saintonge would like to send Mr. Marc-Andronic Castagniers d'Épire as our Ambassador, or Theoroi, in your country. As a gesture of friendship from the Kingdom of Saintonge, Mr. Castagniers d'Épire will be bringing with him gifts from the Kingdom: the rare Sainte-Rose wine for the Seven, plus cases of Champagne, to go with the finest Brie and Roquefort. In addition, should the Epiphanes need it, the Kingdom of Saintonge would like to assist in clearing the offshore mines in the straits and waters.

Thank you very much and we look forward to a great relationship in the future!

Sincerely,

(signed)
Marcelline Tréhet
Ministre des Affaires étrangères

(signed)
Anne-Douceline Courseaux
Prime Minister of Saintonge
Premier ministre de Saintonge

(signed)
Thibault II
King of the Santonians
Roi des Saintongeaises
The Eleven were very confused when presented with the gifts accompanying the honourable Ambassador Marc-Andronic Castagniers d'Épire that they could have ever thought that the Kingdom of Saintonge could have ever been considered subsidiary to any other nation. The status of Saintonge has been reviewed and correctly classified as not just an independent nation in its own right, but also as a valued friend of the Epiphanes. The full allocation of Proxeny is something I can predict will be fought and positioned over in the coming weeks, but I can happily announce that the Aeinautae and partner to Nómenos, Spyro, has been appointed as your first Proxeny. This is the first time a partner of one of the Eleven has volunteered as a Proxeny for any nation and is a high honour.

I will be serving as Theoroi, and I look forward to arriving in the near future.

With great respect,
Nyx
Theoroi to the Kingdom of Saintonge

Hf3Rr3E.png

F94lJLx.png
It has been a long and bloody civil war. We in Plembobria are pleased that it has come to close and that peace has returned to the nation. We thank the Epiphanes government for reciprocate the same. Her Majesty the Queen will be most pleased to receive your Theoroi at her court in Rethel. Additionally, the Diplomatic Corps of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is pleased to inform you that we have selected Mr. Juan Zapatero as Her Majesty's Ambassador of Plembobria to the Epiphanes.

The Foreign Affairs Ministry extends its assistance for any needs or inquiries your government may have with ours.

Signed,

Eric Sanchez

Updated Notice of Diplomatic Recognition and
Nonrecognition
tnfdmYg.png
rPUqhsN.png
RQytEpN.png
Following a period of internal deliberation and debate, the Eleven have decreed the following changes to our system of recognition and legitimacy:
  1. Empires and regional leaders: these states are as close to equals to the Epiphanes as you can get. We acknowledge their legitimacy and wish for friendly relations. The Epiphanes considers them to have hegemony on over their local area and will not challenge this unless given just cause.
  2. Most Favoured Nations: whilst not regional leaders, these are nations that the Epiphanes values as partners and friends.
  3. Nations: these states are considered independent states in their own rights, and are not subsidiary to regional powers. Relations with these states will be undertaken based on a strategic and economic basis. They are not considered to be equals with the Epiphanes, but we hold them in respect nonetheless.
  4. Subsidiary or vassal nations: states that fall under either the Epiphanes authority or the authority of a regional leader. Whilst relations with these states are possible, they are undertaken within the scope of relations with their suzerain.
In the Epiphanes, ambassadors are known as Theoroi, whilst our system also allows for prominent citizens of the Epiphanes to advocate on behalf of a foreign state and assist the Theoroi in their work. These citizen-advocates are known as the Proxeny. Whilst all these nations will be able to appoint a Theoroi and hold an embassy in the Epiphanes, they are limited to differing numbers of Proxeny, with limits as follows:
  1. Empires and regional leaders, and Most Favoured Nations: 15 Proxeny
  2. Nations: 10 Proxeny
  3. Subsidiary or vassal nations under the Epiphanes: 7 Proxeny
  4. Subsidiary or vassal nations of other powers: 5 Proxeny

The following states are considered in the first tier of recognised nations:
Constitutional Monarchy of Andrenne
Imperial Federation of Goyanes
Kianese Empire
Malor-Kanadan Empire
Sasten
Vestrugatia
The following states are considered to be most favoured nations:
Alnaria
Ascalon
Astragon
Iraelia
Rafhazan
Santonge
Skanda
Stan Yera
Takashima
Zhen
The following states are considered to be nations in their own right:
Angshire
Arrandal
Ceretis
Cimmeria
Cogoria
Demescia
Essalanea
Fuss
Ilia-Taveris
Lanceria
Lawston
Naizerre
Nimarya
Norsos
Otamukos
Plembobria
Poafmeria
Ponterre
Prydania
Sil Dorsett
Somaad
Syrixia
Teyniyji
Ugria
Ukrgo
Xentherida
Yamantau
The following states are considered to be vassals or subsidiary to the Epiphanes:
Epiphani
Haven
Tlaakatland
The following states are considered to be vassals or subsidiary to Andrenne:
Ayovulka
Hessunland
Valamo
Valland
The following states are considered to be vassals or subsidiary to Goyanes:
Cojedes
Frisisa
Gotmark
The Via
Yalkan
The following states are considered to be vassals or subsidiary to the Kianese Empire:
Eluvatar Isles
Haor Chall
Midir
Thrensik
Illderia
Regunalia
Valencia
The following states are considered to be vassals or subsidiary to Malor-Kanada:
Highton
Peuportile
S.R.F.D.
Equestrian Commonwealth
Sierra
Questann
The following states are considered to be vassals or subsidiary to Sasten:
Oclusia
Predice
Hesskin
Vittoria
Vivanco
Irostima
Pessoa
The following states are considered to be vassals or subsidiary to Vestrugatia:
Kaludgar
Merilia
Ulstome

There is a further note the Epiphanes would like to make. There are a number of so-called states that we do not recognise and we will list them below. These territories masquerading as legitimate nations shall receive no backing, acknowledgement, nor communication with us, until they accede to our conditions.

1. The failed state of Esroniet shall submit to the Epiphanes, and accept the imposition of Epiphanes-appointed Epistates and Politarch, and the eventual incorporation of this territory into the Epiphanes.
  2. The breakaway provinces of the Kianese Empire known as Sutherland shall resubmit themselves to the Kianese Empire, and cease to attempt to secede fully from that noble empire - they should accept limited control of their domestic affairs but accept the rightful imposition of Kianese control over their foreign affairs.
  3. The breakaway provinces of the Constitutional Monarchy of Andrenne known as Duchrijeka shall submit themselves to the Constitutional Monarchy of Andrenne, and the rebel leaders shall thrown themselves on the mercy of the judiciary of that empire.

As a further note, until the territory of Korova is stabilised and legitimate authority restored, we shall consider it to be under the guidance and protection of the Stan Yera and Norsos.
Recognised states should inform the Epiphanes of the identity of their Theoroi and staff they are bringing with them. We will assign resources and facilities based upon need and status.

Hf3Rr3E.png

Last edited:
LZAMPM9.png

The Grand Royal Assembly of Regunalia would like to protest Regunalia's listing as a vassal/subsidiary of the "Kianese Empire". No communication has thus far taken place between the Regunalian Government and this "Kianese Empire." The Grand Kingdom of Regunalia has not, nor will ever, swear fealty to any other political entity. If the "Epiphanes" would like to begin diplomatic relations with the Grand Kingdom of Regunalia, this is encouraged, and can easily be arranged.​

Back