Not open for further replies.

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
BcyxZJ15sIKw1k33mxquglYX92CZiPVx_TGlCcUrjUKzZyPhHx3rA0Kh7vw0TLA34lMDvhjvZ3iwTh8Pczz_Jv3KUi_wtj2cDhP_TUM3i8QDKr6z8LhcE5W1FcuIkxcgjtI4vYGG

Citizens,

Below is an update from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs regarding our activities (other than providing general advice to the Delegate and relevant Ministers).

Administrative Tasks

In the first month of the term we have carried out a comprehensive update of our master roster of diplomatic corps members that was well overdue. Deputy Minister @Owenstacey has played a leading role in the quick processing of executive staff applications and for that I am grateful.

Despite these efforts, we continue to have issues with staff retention and have a significant number of vacancies that require dedicated individuals. I would be delighted for more applications to join our staff.

Embassies

My team of Deputy Minister’s have reviewed their own embassy regions and provided their suggestions for embassies for potential closure. These are currently awaiting feedback from members of the Senior Diplomats.

We have accepted two new embassy requests from South Pacific and The Allied Republic. We have also compiled a list of new embassies that we intend to proactively apply for in due course.

Distribution of Official Communications

We have overseen the distribution of TNL, the Roleplay Reel and TNS (which is still ongoing).

Current issues that we face include ongoing problems with providing correct codes that are suitable across multiple pieces of forum software. The recent decisions of the Communications Ministry to publish image and text based versions of TNL and The Northern Lights have made this especially difficult. Images do not automatically resize on non-xenforo forums. In some cases, the code is simply too long to be included in a simple post. Nevertheless, we will persist and do our best to address these issues in a systematic manner.

In conclusion, my team is dedicated and hard working, and I am pleased with work we have completed so far this term.

Kind regards,
McMasterdonia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back