He/him
TNP Nation
Francois Isidore
Discord
themacmilitant
Written By: Deputy Minister Robespierre of Communications:
BquQOG8.png
image0-1.jpg

Uh oh! It seems as though our Minister of Defense here in the North Pacific, General Bobberino, has once again fallen asleep for today’s updates (like usual...). Not to worry though, it looks like I, Sergeant Robespierre, will be reporting this time around instead!

Leadership

Minister of Defense (MoD): General Bobberino
Deputy Ministers of Defense (DMoDs):
Colonel Knightblood and Colonel Koopa

Private Abraham was promoted to Private First Class
Private Robespierre was promoted to Private First Class
Private First Class Robespierre was promoted to Corporal
Corporal Robespierre was promoted to Sergeant

Let me tell you, folks, this month your favorite soldiers from the North Pacific Army have been putting in the work necessary to serve the region proudly and have loads of fun while doing it! It started off with a nice World Assembly block operation lead by Lieutenant TlomzKrano on the region Authoritarianism Is Cool Kind Of, a mission where six of the Army’s finest (including myself for my debut raid in the NPA) deployed on the eighth of May at NationStates major update to swiftly capture the region.​
From there on out, it was more of the same. Raid after raid, officers took up arms in the spirit of peer leadership to seize many more regions. “Keep on keeping on” was practically the motto of the North Pacific’s personnel for the past month. On the nineteenth of May’s minor update, General Gladio and company were successful in targeting a couple of regions on yet another operation. On the twenty-third of May’s minor, the Army headed by Malphe struck again! And, on the major and the minor, troops lead by General Malphe and Lieutenant TlomzKrano combined to hit two more regions. Looks like not all of Malphe’s six rats were asleep either since on the twenty-fifth of May’s minor update his group of men took four more regions in the name of the North Pacific’s glory.

Let’s not forget - it wasn’t all raiding either for El Fiji Grande’s Ministry of Defense. From the eighth of May’s minor update to the thirteenth of May’s minor update, the North Pacific Army worked in cooperation with the Warzone Federation to effectively secure multiple Warzones in the face of oncoming invaders. This was a lot like the time in late April when eighteen soldiers from the North collaborated with the Europeian Republican Navy to hold Warzone Africa. The highlight of the operation was Warzone Airspace, during which an astounding seventeen NPA soldiers took part in the campaign that spanned several updates.

Upon the conclusion of the Army’s mission, Minister of Defense Bobberino saw fit to award those who participated with a Regional Liberation Award. In addition to such, all who displayed unwavering commitment and insurmountable strength to the task at hand were presented with the Warzone Federation Liberation Award.

Lastly, in addition to everything mentioned above, the North Pacific Army found itself more than happy to assist its valued allies in the Rejected Realms with their standard procedure Delegacy transfer. From the twentieth of May to the twenty-third of May, sixteen NPAers deployed to go out and support newly-elected Delegate Kyorgia in his ascendency to higher office. Following that, the troops who participated were once again given a special ribbon to commemorate their sense of teamwork and unity to the goals given. "Exemplo Duceneus" - we lead by example! ... But, we're also still awaiting the awakening of Bobberino... for some reason... Gladio, it's coup time! :P

This is... noticeably a longer instalment of the NPA's Bulletin. Which, worries me a bit because this is my first time writing for such a portion of the North Star and when I look past issues this part is a whole lot shorter. So, I may be doing it wrong, but that's what editing is for right? ... Right?

Please be sure to let me know your thoughts, thank you.

-----------------------------------------------

EDIT: Added Leadership section in formatting for cosmetic purposes to blend old TNS styling with new TNS styling - at the request of Fiji.

EDIT: Experimented with the centring of all paragraphs as opposed to just the picture captioning and the leadership section - advised against by Marcus so it was restored.

EDIT: Added information about the WZAF hold operation that concluded at the end of April late in the month. - Darc and Bob wanted that done.

EDIT: Included a spoiler that features a small list of promotions that were handed out in the past month. - Bob and Fiji asked for that.

Last edited:
This is... noticeably a longer instalment of the NPA's Bulletin. Which, worries me a bit because this is my first time writing for such a portion of the North Star and when I look past issues this part is a whole lot shorter. So, I may be doing it wrong, but that's what editing is for right? ... Right?

Please be sure to let me know your thoughts, thank you.
No problem with length.
If anything I would like to see TNS having some flesh to it.
Previous writers for NPA would mention/detail missions and promotions.
One question though - is the black NPA Ensign current? - I thought it was blue.
I'm not NPA so I am not sure - I know there was an Ensign/flag where the Latin motto was incorrect.

No problem with length.
If anything I would like to see TNS having some flesh to it.
Previous writers for NPA would mention/detail missions and promotions.
One question though - is the black NPA Ensign current? - I thought it was blue.
I'm not NPA so I am not sure - I know there was an Ensign/flag where the Latin motto was incorrect.
It is blue, in one variant of the flag. I remember at the beginning of May when I took the task of writing the bulletin off of @Bobberino’s hands he told me that the blue and putting the NPA flag at the top was done out of preference. Keeping that in mind, I as the writer this time around for this issue prefer the black variant of the flag as opposed to the blue one he used.

The black ensign is current, we use that one, or at least I do on my puppets for their flags. You can use it and it’s fine, but I can always swap it for a blue if you’d prefer I do so.

It is blue, in one variant of the flag. I remember at the beginning of May when I took the task of writing the bulletin off of @Bobberino’s hands he told me that the blue and putting the NPA flag at the top was done out of preference. Keeping that in mind, I as the writer this time around for this issue prefer the black variant of the flag as opposed to the blue one he used.

The black ensign is current, we use that one, or at least I do on my puppets for their flags. You can use it and it’s fine, but I can always swap it for a blue if you’d prefer I do so.
Yeah it was the "blue" one that was used before.
If the "black" one is what is used as well then no problem from my end.
I didn't know the NPA use a variety of flags - so forgive my ignorance :)

Yeah it was the "blue" one that was used before.
If the "black" one is what is used as well then no problem from my end.
I didn't know the NPA use a variety of flags - so forgive my ignorance :)
No need to ask for forgiveness, it's perfectly fine. Yes, I personally use the "black" variant of the ensign in my service to the North Pacific Army. It's not enforced that we keep a certain standardized flag on our nations when carrying out missions, so by using the "black" variant as opposed to the "blue" variant used in the past I sort of see it as me adding my own touch of individualized authorship to the article.

Last edited:
Suggested edits:

-Let me tell you, folks, this month your favorite...

-...work necessary to serve the region proudly and have loads of fun...

-...region Authoritarianism Is Cool Kind Of, a mission...

-...update to swiftly capture the region.

-From there on out, it was more of the same. Raid after raid...

-“Keep on keeping on” was practically the motto of the North Pacific’s personnel for the past month.

-...Malphe struck again! And, on the major and the minor...

-The highlight of the operation was Warzone Airspace, during which an astounding seventeen NPA soldiers took part in the campaign that spanned several updates.

-Upon the conclusion of the Army’s mission, Minister of Defense/General (pick one) Bobberino saw fit to award those who participated with a Regional Liberation Award. In addition to such, all...

With these it should be fine.

Suggested edits:

-Let me tell you, folks, this month your favorite...

-...work necessary to serve the region proudly and have loads of fun...

-...region Authoritarianism Is Cool Kind Of, a mission...

-...update to swiftly capture the region.

-From there on out, it was more of the same. Raid after raid...

-“Keep on keeping on” was practically the motto of the North Pacific’s personnel for the past month.

-...Malphe struck again! And, on the major and the minor...

-The highlight of the operation was Warzone Airspace, during which an astounding seventeen NPA soldiers took part in the campaign that spanned several updates.

-Upon the conclusion of the Army’s mission, Minister of Defense/General (pick one) Bobberino saw fit to award those who participated with a Regional Liberation Award. In addition to such, all...

With these it should be fine.
Thank you for the feedback, I've edited the article to include your critiques.

Back