Flag Day 2019

SillyString

TNPer
-
-
Happy Flag Day, everybody! Well, a little belatedly... it was technically yesterday. :P But that's okay - every day is Flag Day in our hearts.
default_wub.png

In case you missed yesterday's discord announcement, the first part of Flag Day is our 2nd annual "Fly the Flag Everywhere" challenge, in which you are all encouraged to fly the TNP flag on your nations, as your forum and discord avatars, and anywhere else you choose! Bonus points if you take a screenshot of it flying somewhere wildly out of place! :w00t:

The other part of the Flag Day celebration this year is a Flag Recoloration Contest! Simply put, you should submit your entries for recoloring the current design of the flag. Please, no design element changes! The flag should be identical to the one we have now, except a different color scheme.

The five favorites among the designs will then be placed in a regional poll, to decide who gets the title of Ultimate Recolorator 2019! Plus, the winning color scheme flag will be flown over the region for however long our glorious delegate feels like it. :D

**Note: If you do not have access to a graphic editing program, or are otherwise not able to submit your design visually, you can submit your design by description. To do this, please post what hex codes you want to replace the colors on the flag (blue, gold, and white) and one of our talented graphic design magicians will make you a mock-up. Hex codes will be needed; there's just too much room for interpretation if you try to give a named color like "puce" instead of an exact color code.

With all that legal mumbo jumbo out of the way, let the contest..... BEGIN!!!

2pqrok8.png

Thanks for letting me contribute to the making of this event. Here is my submission (Sorry for the rough editing and Idk if I should have edit the tertiary colors, however, I do hope you like its look anyways) :p
Edit%20Flag%20Recolor.PNG
Edit%20Flag%20Recolor.PNG
ULwlQdfOPsW6EFFCxoYNxh4SwNdFWkjULCvB6mmJ7Jn5N5bwGky6jtJe-U-LhBmW0ruv=s144

Last edited:
Back