Just a quick question -

Romanoffia

Garde à l'eau!
I was put on moderation and was taken off moderation last night. Now, suddenly, I am back on moderation for my posts. What did I do now? Just curious.

You were not taken off moderation. If you had been, you would have been informed.

Sometimes mods will get to approving your posts very quickly, and sometimes it may take a little while.

I was informed that I was taken off moderation by the fact that for a brief time I was allowed to post normally last night after making the appropriate apology. I can forward you the appropriate PM from a mod team member if you like. I posted at least one thread last night that took instantly.

I was made an offer to post an apology, which I did sincerely and was accepted by the chief offended person, who had incidentally decided to try to intercede in this matter. What I know was that I was made an offer by the Mod Team by a Mod Team member. I sincerely obeyed the request in a whole-hearted manner recognising my fault in this matter. I was then permitted to post without moderation (which I did). Now, that has seem to be revoked by the moderation team without any reason I am aware of.

It would be very disconcerting if the moderation team extended and offer which I obliged to and suddenly went back on their word after the conditions asked of me were sincerely met on my part. If you want me to leave the region and the forum, I will do it if that makes everyone happy. But at least, keep the word of the moderation team or not.

I can forward you the PMs if I can figure out how to do it. But please have the integrity to do to me what you want and not beat around the bush by restoring posting and then yanking it.

As I have said before, if someone is trying to get an 'over reaction' out of me, they won't.

As best as I can tell your account hasn't been touched since Friday at 9:44 PM eastern. And hadn't been touched recently before that.

I think there's a misunderstanding of some kind happening here, and am happy to discuss it further privately or here at your preference.

Back