Request for Review

Romanoffia

Garde à l'eau!
1. What law, government policy, or action (taken by a government official) do you request that the Court review?

The Laws Pertaining to who sits on the Security Council

2. What portions of the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Legal Code, or other legal document do you believe has been violated by the above? How so?

All of them.The Right to due process. The Law itself

3. Are there any prior rulings of the Court that support your request for review? Which ones, and how?

Any ruling involving due process.

4. Please establish your standing by detailing how you, personally, have been adversely affected. If you are requesting a review of a governmental action, you must include how any rights or freedoms of yours have been violated. If you are submitting this request in your capacity as the Attorney General or their designee, please note that here instead.

I am being removed from the SC despite having all the legal requirements.

5. Do you have any further information you wish to submit to the Court with your request?

I have no idea why this is being done.

If it please the Court, if possible, I'm open to serving as part of Roman's defense team.

My defense shall consist entirely of stale memes.

It shall therefore be the most effective defense known to man.

EDIT: And yes, I know that R4Rs have no defense or prosecution. But my defense shall be so hardcore that it will be a defense anyway.

This request for review is denied. The petitioner has failed to specify what portion of the law they wish to be reviewed, or on what grounds they believe a review to be warranted. It is not the role of the court to read minds or try to divine what laws the petitioner believes apply to their situation - that should be explicitly stated in the request for review.

Syrixia, you are cautioned not to spam court threads.

Back