Yuno

TNPer
-
Pronouns
Her/She
TNP Nation
yuno owl
tnp_wa_development.png

This is Queen Yuno writing; I’m here to tell you ALL about the BEST feature of NS.
CARDS!
(Queen Yuno QUIT gameplay/the raiding life for Cards!)

Let’s start from the beginning.
In April 1st, Max Barry and [Violet], site creators, implemented a card minigame where players can farm and buy cards of other players. Unfortunately, the card game lasted for 2 days before closing down. I managed to win several of the #1 most expensive card slots despite putting nearly no effort in raising my card value. Meanwhile, ambitious card gamblers Helaw and DiRito, August, Gibraltarica, Tulov, Vincent Drake, New Ex Patria, ambitious card farmers of the Augustus Alliance, inflated Helaw's card value to 1400, securing the #1 most expensive card slot. They did this by

unknown.png

At the FINAL second of the game (the card game lasted 2 days before closing,) Luna Amore dropped in a $1400 sale and stole all their money.

[6:38 PM] Yuno: what happened here *Looks at Luna*
[6:38 PM] DiRito: Lmao
[6:38 PM] DiRito: I was so close
[6:38 PM] Yuno: Close to what
Also I'd imagine you and Helaw were just trading each other
[6:38 PM] Yuno: but how'd the MOD get involved o-o [disclaimer: I was shocked at the time to see a NS MOD playing card games, I'm not shocked now after prolonged exposure for better or worse >.>]
[6:40 PM] DiRito: You see, the AA came out of retirement behind closed doors to try and take 3 number one spots:
1. Highest card value
2. Deck value
3. Bank total.
Helaw and I tried to rack up as many of his cards as possible to multiply an uber-massive bid at the end. Bloody Luna was hovering over us though and we lost out on two number one spots.
[6:41 PM] DiRito: I sent a bid with two seconds left which sent Helaw’s deck value to 23k+
[6:42 PM] Yuno: o_o
[6:42 PM] DiRito: Luna was there with one second left.
Smh
[6:42 PM] Yuno: how'd you know those were goigng to be ranked?
[6:42 PM] Yuno: and LOL fast bid XD
[6:42 PM] DiRito: We kinda figured those would be the main stats.
[6:42 PM] Yuno: Ah
[6:43 PM] Yuno: let me look againa t what happened >_>
[6:43 PM] Yuno: cuz this is mindblowing
[6:43 PM] DiRito: Luna puppet flooded RF to get a Helaw card
[6:43 PM] DiRito:

[6:43 PM] Yuno: Ohhh
[6:43 PM] Yuno: Luna was trying to reduce Helaw's value? xD
[6:44 PM] Yuno:

[6:44 PM] Yuno: Helaw's still up there o-o
[6:44 PM] Yuno: And, wait, why'd you pay 1.4k from Luna?
[6:44 PM] DiRito: No no. All he did was snipe away the deck value.
[6:44 PM] DiRito: I didn’t pay Luna willingly
[6:45 PM] DiRito: I just placed a bid to inflate Helaw’s deck value
[6:45 PM] DiRito: He was there lying in wait.
[6:46 PM] DiRito: I also had the number one spot for bank total. screams
[6:46 PM] Yuno: XD congrats
[6:46 PM] Yuno: And wait , what
[6:47 PM] Yuno: Luna snuck in 1.4k
[6:47 PM] Yuno: and you misclicked?
[6:48 PM] DiRito: No. I had a bid on the Helaw cards at 1.4k to help Helaw’s deck. He also had one and snuck it in.
[6:48 PM] Yuno: omg! sneaky
[6:48 PM] DiRito: I am one angry boi right now. Seething with rage, I tell you.
[6:49 PM] Yuno: Luna is brutal
[6:49 PM] Yuno: She did this at the LAST second?
[6:50 PM] DiRito: I was rocking out as soon as I placed the bid. Then I get a message from Helaw that says “you no longer have out trust”
xD
[6:50 PM] DiRito: Yep. At the very last second.
[6:50 PM] DiRito: Poof.
[6:51 PM] Yuno: This is the most costly deception trick I've seen on NS
[6:51 PM] Yuno: And also plain weird
[6:51 PM] DiRito:

[6:51 PM] Yuno: IT wasn't glitched, was it? Youjust didn't expect it
[6:52 PM] DiRito: I didn’t expect it, no.
[6:52 PM] DiRito: No one could have seen it coming.
[6:52 PM] Yuno: lol
So basically Luna was re-selling Heshaw for 0.1 repeatedly while you were doing it for 1400
[6:52 PM] DiRito: “Heshaw”
[6:52 PM] DiRito: Yeah pretty much.
[6:52 PM] Yuno: Helaw *
[6:52 PM] Yuno: Oh
[6:53 PM] DiRito: “Hecame Heshaw Heconquered”
[6:53 PM] Yuno: Wow this mod
[6:54 PM] DiRito: Indeed.
[6:54 PM] Yuno: How long did it take to earn 1.4k anyway?
[6:54 PM] DiRito: 7 people over one week.
[6:54 PM] DiRito: More like 6 days, actually
[6:55 PM] DiRito: We didn’t do anything today
[6:55 PM] Yuno: Ooh
[6:55 PM] Yuno: Hm
[6:55 PM] DiRito: The most elegant, yet memey, plan ever devised was dashed at the one second mark.
[6:55 PM] Yuno: I still wonder how Luna knew you'd do one last sale at the last second
[6:56 PM] DiRito: He probably saw the sale history
[6:56 PM] DiRito: Was a bit suspish
[6:58 PM] Yuno: There was still a 36 minute gap or so
[7:20 PM] Yuno: Also could I write an article about this whole event with Helaw?
[7:21 PM] Yuno: brb i'm working (1hr cya)
[7:21 PM] DiRito: Of course.
[7:56 PM] DiRito: Participants of the Gary Oldman Fan Club were:
Myself
Helaw
August
Gibraltarica
Tulov
Vincent Drake
New Ex Patria
[8:07 PM] Yuno: :O interesting
Was this done in a public chat?
[8:07 PM] DiRito: Private group chat

Anyway, that totally surprised me. Meanwhile, Pergamon and Xoriet went CRAZY farming for cards of all their friends, the two of them brought my card for $120. Opstan also spawned my card by chance, so I telegramed him "hi Op, you farmed my card," which was how we became friends!
Another expensive card buyer:
[9:43 PM] Xoriet: Spent 125.00 on Yuno, 50.00 on Pergamon, and 99.50 on Aleisyr in a few days
Xoriet and Pergamon were proponents in 4/1/19, buying the Queen Yuno card for 125.
Even more absurd, Miravana gifted me my own card. I said thanks

There are probably tons of other events I'm forgetting, April 1st was interesting. But after the card game closed, everyone wanted the card game back. A bit over 8 months later, it did.

----

On December 21st, the card game came back at the prediction of Vancouvia (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=35073110#p35073110)

The official MaxBarry news article is here but let me explain it myself.

This time, there were massive changes. Instead of people getting packs automatically every 10 minutes, people have to ANSWER ISSUES for a 10-15% chance of receiving a card back! An issue takes 5 hours to arrive!

This is absurd, so I found a way to game the system (LEGALLY.) Other people figured out the same trick.

First off, you need to possess multiple nations.

The fastest way to do that (if you have Google Chrome) is to get the official Eluvatar NS++ extension.
1) Get this NS++ Extension on your Google Chrome Browser:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nationstates++/gcgdpgjockahmkhjgcfidmlahiicmagj

2) You re-fresh NationStates homepage, then go to "Create Puppet Nations"
unknown.png

3)
unknown.png

(Ignore the "jump point" comment, but otherwise, yes, you fill everything out.)

unknown.png

NS++ lets you skip all the annoying steps that you have to do if you created a nation manually from https://www.nationstates.net/page=create_nation. With NS++, you can repeat the same two clicks 100 times to make 100 nations within 5 minutes, fast.

4) Alright, once you have 20 nations, (or a number of your choice,) time to use them to farm cards.

(while I would want to recommend moving them all to The North Pacific, you can't do that because that's puppet flooding, unless you move like, 1-3 puppets per day in or leave them alone or put them in hc metalurg or yuno(my card farmer storage.) Honestly, where you place your puppets doesn't matter if you're just using them to farm cards.)

5) You answer all 5 issues on your first nation https://www.nationstates.net/page=dilemmas - just choose randomly without reading, then check https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck to see if you have any packs (if none, login to the next nation.) Open them all. Then you can either keep the cards, junk them for money. Then login to the next nation.

6) How to make money for your main nation:

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1146418
---------

Absurd card events:
WHY IS THIS NEWSPAPER NATION FARMING CARDS TOO?
ciAMPmK.png

El Fiji Grande gets rescued by our AI The Northern Light from transfer's heist attempt

BjhB2NE.png

Captain Lard pays massive prices for his own Rare card. (Don't know why Golden Scar was doing that too.)
unknown.png
. At this time of writing, he has a $30 bid on his card.

Another absurd card event:

unknown.png

[11:47 PM] Yuno: what the heck
[11:47 PM] Yuno: Are one owner cards that valuable?
[11:48 PM] : only those greater chernobyl owns
[11:48 PM] Yuno: I feel they're the same worth as another common card with 4 other 22-day-inactive owners.
[11:48 PM] Sopo: 22?
[11:48 PM] Sopo: WHAT
[11:48 PM] LA: nah, Unique card
[11:48 PM] Yuno: what
[11:48 PM] : also check the name
[11:48 PM] LA: Stripper Island
[11:48 PM] : stripper island
[11:48 PM] Sopo: ok I had Hot Nude Teachers
[11:48 PM] : I was also going to bid on this
[11:48 PM] LA: I have that I think
[11:48 PM] : but it's out of my league
[11:49 PM] Yuno: ..... I don't see the appeal at throwing all your bank at stripper island
[11:49 PM] LA: I hope you see the irony at least
[11:49 PM] : lol
[11:49 PM] Yuno: of course I do
I own a nation called yaoi
[11:49 PM] : really laughed, like too loud
[11:49 PM] LA: I can get more money Yuno. I can't get another Stripper Island
[11:49 PM] : probably going to wake up the house
[11:49 PM] LA: he wants stripper island (referring to greater chernobyl-)
[11:49 PM] Yuno: damn
[11:49 PM] Yuno: lol
[11:50 PM] LA: I might have to give it to him
[11:50 PM] Yuno: y'all are nuts
[11:50 PM] LA: otherwise I'm dropping like 30 for it
[11:50 PM] Yuno: oh god 30
[11:50 PM] : actually there's a double irony to this conversation
[11:50 PM] LA: oh duh
[11:51 PM] LA: hmm
[11:51 PM] Yuno: inb4 Stripper Island ends up #1 card in the market
[11:51 PM] Kannap: I mean, you'd only be paying 15-ish for it
[11:51 PM] LA: Full crazy
[11:51 PM] LA: Wild Card
[11:51 PM] Kannap: If you bid 30
[11:51 PM] : omg
[11:51 PM] LA: nah, I have to out bid his bank

unknown.png

[11:51 PM] Yuno: WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS'
[11:51 PM] Kannap: Oh nevermind
[11:52 PM] Kannap: That's what you mean
[11:52 PM] Kannap: Sh*t son
[11:52 PM] LA: STRIPPER ISLAND BOYS
[11:52 PM] : that's it
[11:52 PM] : you got it
[11:52 PM] : he's dead
[11:52 PM] LA: every card I win, he gets more money. So it's full crazy or none at all
[11:52 PM] Kannap: Inb4 angry TG
[11:52 PM] LA: This is the most fun I've had since ccards opened
[11:53 PM] LA: still got 273.79 bank
[11:53 PM] : it was fun for me too, well, I was still in the game
-----------
weirdness associated with my own card:

lOQsScN.png

Pinky Queen buys my card for high price at the time :O

5tzrYkZ.png

Trust me, these are STRANGE OUTLIERS. Legend cards (the highest rank) typically sell for between $6-$15. They don't sell THIS high, so don't get tricked.

Common cards sell for $0.05 if it's a desired common.
Rare cards sell for $1 if it's a desired rare.
Ultra-rares get junked often or sell for $2 if desired.
Thousands of Epic cards sell for $1 by Frisbeeteria, a large card conglomerate https://www.nationstates.net/nation=frisbeeteria/page=deck/show_trades=asks or $0.75 by TNL (another large conglomerate) https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_northern_light/page=deck/show_trades=asks
(The latter is a better bargain.)

Thank you for reading! Have a nice day. There are MANY more secrets and tricks to the card game, but you need to gain more experience to know them!

Benefits of playing cards: You can gift cards to your friends. So you can get a TNP card and gift that to a TNP nation. Or, just collect cards of all your friends. It's fun and a fresh break from NS drama. Thanks for reading!

Code:
[url=/page=dispatch/id=338370][img]http://z2.ifrm.com/10711/28/0/p1090350/tnp_wa_development.png[/img][/url]

This is Queen Yuno writing; I’m here to tell you ALL about the BEST feature of NS.
CARDS!
 (Queen Yuno QUIT gameplay/the raiding life for Cards!)  

Let’s start from the beginning.
In April 1st, Max Barry and [Violet], site creators, implemented a card minigame where players can farm and buy cards of other players. Unfortunately, the card game lasted for 2 days before closing down. I managed to win several of the #1 most expensive card slots despite putting nearly no effort in raising my card value. Meanwhile, ambitious card gamblers [nation]Helaw[/nation] and [nation]DiRito[/nation],   [nation]August[/nation], [nation]Gibraltarica[/nation],  [nation]Tulov[/nation], [nation]Vincent Drake[/nation], [nation]New Ex Patria[/nation], ambitious card farmers  of the  Augustus Alliance, inflated [nation]Helaw[/nation]'s card value to 1400, securing the #1 most expensive card slot. They did this by

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392450013399220225/432308116223295489/unknown.png[/img]

At the FINAL second of the game (the card game lasted 2 days before closing,) [nation]Luna Amore[/nation] dropped in a $1400 sale and stole all their money.

[spoiler=Yuno being a Journalist during the event]
[6:38 PM] Yuno: what happened here *Looks at Luna*
[6:38 PM] DiRito: Lmao
[6:38 PM] DiRito: I was so close
[6:38 PM] Yuno: Close to what
Also I'd imagine you and Helaw were just trading each other
[6:38 PM] Yuno: but how'd the MOD get involved o-o [color=red][disclaimer: I was shocked at the time to see a NS MOD playing card games, I'm not shocked now after prolonged exposure for better or worse >.>][/color]
[6:40 PM] DiRito: You see, the AA came out of retirement behind closed doors to try and take 3 number one spots:
1. Highest card value
2. Deck value
3. Bank total.
Helaw and I tried to rack up as many of his cards as possible to multiply an uber-massive bid at the end. Bloody Luna was hovering over us though and we lost out on two number one spots.
[6:41 PM] DiRito: I sent a bid with two seconds left which sent Helaw’s deck value to 23k+
[6:42 PM] Yuno: o_o
[6:42 PM] DiRito: Luna was there with one second left.
Smh
[6:42 PM] Yuno: how'd you know those were goigng to be ranked?
[6:42 PM] Yuno: and LOL fast bid XD
[6:42 PM] DiRito: We kinda figured those would be the main stats.
[6:42 PM] Yuno: Ah
[6:43 PM] Yuno: let me look againa t what happened >_>
[6:43 PM] Yuno: cuz this is mindblowing
[6:43 PM] DiRito: Luna puppet flooded RF to get a Helaw card
[6:43 PM] DiRito:

[6:43 PM] Yuno: Ohhh
[6:43 PM] Yuno: Luna was trying to reduce Helaw's value? xD
[6:44 PM] Yuno:

[6:44 PM] Yuno: Helaw's still up there o-o
[6:44 PM] Yuno: And, wait, why'd you pay 1.4k from Luna?
[6:44 PM] DiRito: No no. All he did was snipe away the deck value.
[6:44 PM] DiRito: I didn’t pay Luna willingly
[6:45 PM] DiRito: I just placed a bid to inflate Helaw’s deck value
[6:45 PM] DiRito: He was there lying in wait.
[6:46 PM] DiRito: I also had the number one spot for bank total. screams
[6:46 PM] Yuno: XD congrats
[6:46 PM] Yuno: And wait , what
[6:47 PM] Yuno: Luna snuck in 1.4k
[6:47 PM] Yuno: and you misclicked?
[6:48 PM] DiRito: No. I had a bid on the Helaw cards at 1.4k to help Helaw’s deck. He also had one and snuck it in.
[6:48 PM] Yuno: omg! sneaky
[6:48 PM] DiRito: I am one angry boi right now. Seething with rage, I tell you.
[6:49 PM] Yuno: Luna is brutal
[6:49 PM] Yuno: She did this at the LAST second?
[6:50 PM] DiRito: I was rocking out as soon as I placed the bid. Then I get a message from Helaw that says “you no longer have out trust”
xD
[6:50 PM] DiRito: Yep. At the very last second.
[6:50 PM] DiRito: Poof.
[6:51 PM] Yuno: This is the most costly deception trick I've seen on NS
[6:51 PM] Yuno: And also plain weird
[6:51 PM] DiRito:

[6:51 PM] Yuno: IT wasn't glitched, was it? Youjust didn't  expect it
[6:52 PM] DiRito: I didn’t expect it, no.
[6:52 PM] DiRito: No one could have seen it coming.
[6:52 PM] Yuno: lol
So basically Luna was re-selling Heshaw for 0.1 repeatedly while you were doing it for 1400
[6:52 PM] DiRito: “Heshaw”
[6:52 PM] DiRito: Yeah pretty much.
[6:52 PM] Yuno: Helaw *
[6:52 PM] Yuno: Oh
[6:53 PM] DiRito: “Hecame Heshaw Heconquered”
[6:53 PM] Yuno: Wow this mod
[6:54 PM] DiRito: Indeed.
[6:54 PM] Yuno: How long did it take to earn 1.4k anyway?
[6:54 PM] DiRito: 7 people over one week.
[6:54 PM] DiRito: More like 6 days, actually
[6:55 PM] DiRito: We didn’t do anything today
[6:55 PM] Yuno: Ooh
[6:55 PM] Yuno: Hm
[6:55 PM] DiRito: The most elegant, yet memey, plan ever devised was dashed at the one second mark.
[6:55 PM] Yuno: I still wonder how Luna knew you'd do one last sale at the last second
[6:56 PM] DiRito: He probably saw the sale history
[6:56 PM] DiRito: Was a bit suspish
[6:58 PM] Yuno: There was still a 36 minute gap or so
[7:20 PM] Yuno: Also could I write an article about this whole event with Helaw?
[7:21 PM] Yuno: brb i'm working (1hr cya)
[7:21 PM] DiRito: Of course.
[7:56 PM] DiRito: Participants of the Gary Oldman Fan Club were:
Myself  
Helaw
August
Gibraltarica
Tulov
Vincent Drake
New Ex Patria
[8:07 PM] Yuno: :O interesting
Was this done in a public chat?
[8:07 PM] DiRito: Private group chat [/spoiler]

Anyway, that totally surprised me. Meanwhile, Pergamon and Xoriet went CRAZY farming for cards of all their friends, the two of them brought my card for $120. Opstan also spawned my card by chance, so I telegramed him "hi Op, you farmed my card," which was how we became friends!
Another expensive card buyer:
[9:43 PM] [nation]Xoriet[/nation]: Spent 125.00 on Yuno, 50.00 on Pergamon, and 99.50 on Aleisyr in a few days
Xoriet and Pergamon were proponents in 4/1/19, buying the Queen Yuno card for 125.
Even more absurd, [nation]Miravana[/nation] gifted me my own card. I said thanks

There are probably tons of other events I'm forgetting, April 1st was interesting. But after the card game closed, everyone wanted the card game back. A bit over 8 months later, it did.

----

On December 21st, the card game came back at the prediction of [nation]Vancouvia[/nation] (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=35073110#p35073110)

The official MaxBarry news article is [url=https://www.nationstates.net/page=news/2018/12/21/index.html]here[/url] but let me explain it myself.

This time, there were massive changes. Instead of people getting packs automatically every 10 minutes, people have to ANSWER ISSUES for a 10-15% chance of receiving a card back!  An issue takes 5 hours to arrive!

This is absurd, so I found a way to game the system (LEGALLY.) Other people figured out the same trick.

First off, you need to possess multiple nations.

The fastest way to do that (if you have Google Chrome) is to get the official [nation]Eluvatar[/nation] NS++ extension.
1) Get this NS++ Extension on your Google Chrome Browser:
[url=https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nationstates%2B%2B/gcgdpgjockahmkhjgcfidmlahiicmagj]https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nationstates%2B%2B/gcgdpgjockahmkhjgcfidmlahiicmagj[/url]

2) You re-fresh NationStates homepage, then go to "Create Puppet Nations"
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/432228094380736512/505612367028158465/unknown.png[/img]

3) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/432228094380736512/505613867339218955/unknown.png[/img]
(Ignore the "jump point" comment, but otherwise, yes, you fill everything out.)

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/432228094380736512/505615993888964608/unknown.png[/img]

NS++ lets you skip all the annoying steps that you have to do if you created a nation manually from https://www.nationstates.net/page=create_nation. With NS++, you can repeat the same two clicks 100 times to make 100 nations within 5 minutes, fast.

4) Alright, once you have 20 nations, (or a number of your choice,) time to use them to farm cards.

(while I would want to recommend moving them all to [region]The North Pacific[/region], [u]you can't do that[/u] because that's puppet flooding, unless you move like, 1-3 puppets per day in or leave them alone or put them in [region]hc metalurg[/region] or [region]yuno[/region](my card farmer storage.) Honestly, where you place your puppets doesn't matter if you're just using them to farm cards.)

5) You answer all 5 issues on your first nation https://www.nationstates.net/page=dilemmas - just choose randomly without reading, then check https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck to see if you have any packs (if none, login to the next nation.) Open them all. Then you can either keep the cards, junk them for money. Then login to the next nation.

6) How to make money for your main nation:

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1146418
---------

Absurd card events:
[spoiler=WARNING: LOOOOOOOOOONG]
WHY IS THIS NEWSPAPER NATION FARMING CARDS TOO?
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ciAMPmK.png[/img]

[nation]El Fiji Grande[/nation] gets rescued by our AI [nation]The Northern Light[/nation] from [nation]transfer[/nation]'s heist attempt

[img]https://i.imgur.com/BjhB2NE.png[/img]

[nation]Captain Lard[/nation] pays massive prices for his own Rare card. (Don't know why [nation]Golden Scar[/nation] was doing that too.)
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429858850095497216/534875315885965352/unknown.png[/img]. At this time of writing, he has a $30 bid on his card.

Another absurd card event:

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429858391741956118/530245834340565002/unknown.png[/img]

[11:47 PM] Yuno: what the heck
[11:47 PM] Yuno: Are one owner cards that valuable?
[11:48 PM] : only those greater chernobyl owns
[11:48 PM] Yuno: I feel they're the same worth as another common card with 4 other 22-day-inactive owners.
[11:48 PM] Sopo: 22?
[11:48 PM] Sopo: WHAT
[11:48 PM] LA: nah, Unique card
[11:48 PM] Yuno: what
[11:48 PM] : also check the name
[11:48 PM] LA: Stripper Island
[11:48 PM] : stripper island
[11:48 PM] Sopo: ok I had Hot Nude Teachers
[11:48 PM] : I was also going to bid on this
[11:48 PM] LA: I have that I think
[11:48 PM] : but it's out of my league
[11:49 PM] Yuno: ..... I don't see the appeal at throwing all your bank at stripper island
[11:49 PM] LA: I hope you see the irony at least
[11:49 PM] : lol
[11:49 PM] Yuno:   of course I do
I own a nation called yaoi
[11:49 PM] : really laughed, like too loud
[11:49 PM] LA: I can get more money Yuno. I can't get another Stripper Island
[11:49 PM] : probably going to wake up the house
[11:49 PM] LA: he wants stripper island  [color=red](referring to [nation]greater chernobyl-[/nation])[/color]
[11:49 PM] Yuno: damn
[11:49 PM] Yuno: lol
[11:50 PM] LA: I might have to give it to him
[11:50 PM] Yuno: y'all are nuts
[11:50 PM] LA: otherwise I'm dropping like 30 for it
[11:50 PM] Yuno: oh god 30
[11:50 PM] : actually there's a double irony to this conversation
[11:50 PM] LA: oh duh
[11:51 PM] LA: hmm
[11:51 PM] Yuno: inb4 Stripper Island ends up #1 card in the market
[11:51 PM] Kannap: I mean, you'd only be paying 15-ish for it
[11:51 PM] LA: Full crazy
[11:51 PM] LA: Wild Card
[11:51 PM] Kannap: If you bid 30
[11:51 PM] : omg
[11:51 PM] LA: nah, I have to out bid his bank

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429858391741956118/530246955989729280/unknown.png[/img]

[11:51 PM] Yuno: WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS'
[11:51 PM] Kannap: Oh nevermind
[11:52 PM] Kannap: That's what you mean
[11:52 PM] Kannap: Sh*t son
[11:52 PM] LA: STRIPPER ISLAND BOYS
[11:52 PM] : that's it
[11:52 PM] : you got it
[11:52 PM] : he's dead
[11:52 PM] LA: every card I win, he gets more money. So it's full crazy or none at all
[11:52 PM] Kannap: Inb4 angry TG
[11:52 PM] LA: This is the most fun I've had since ccards opened
[11:53 PM] LA: still got 273.79 bank
[11:53 PM] : it was fun for me too, well, I was still in the game
-----------
weirdness associated with my own card:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/lOQsScN.png[/img]
[nation]Pinky Queen[/nation] buys my card for high price at the time :O

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5tzrYkZ.png[/img]
Trust me, these are STRANGE OUTLIERS. Legend cards (the highest rank) typically sell for between $6-$15. They don't sell THIS high, so don't get tricked.

Common cards sell for $0.05 if it's a desired common.
Rare cards sell for $1 if it's a desired rare.
Ultra-rares get junked often or sell for $2 if desired.
Thousands of Epic cards sell for $1 by [nation]Frisbeeteria[/nation], a large card conglomerate  https://www.nationstates.net/nation=frisbeeteria/page=deck/show_trades=asks or $0.75 by TNL (another large conglomerate) https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_northern_light/page=deck/show_trades=asks
(The latter is a better bargain.)

[/spoiler]

Thank you for reading! Have a nice day. There are MANY more secrets and tricks to the card game, but you need to gain more experience to know them!

Benefits of playing cards: You can gift cards to your friends. So you can get a TNP card and gift that to a TNP nation. Or, just collect cards of all your friends. It's fun and  a fresh break from NS drama. Thanks for reading

Back