Craviterean-Astissa Conference (Craviter/Collandris only)

"It is hardly obstructionist to be hesitant about unclear wording, but that is now past us. The Stan Yera would likely be amenable to the establishment of a cap on tariffs, though it is of my opinion that there would be noticeable benefit if we were to agree to abolish tariffs between Craviterean nations, if mostly towards the states recovering from strife and rebuilding their industry."

Kofoed read through his papers quickly before turning to Ambassasor D'amboise.
"We would be in favour of lowered tariffs across Craviter as a means to stimulate investment in rebuilding economies. We are also aware of the...concerns...of segments of the Callisen government regarding trade. That being said? We can surely find a middle ground here. The Prydanian government is favour of maintaining the right to to place tariffs on manufacturing industries within set limits. What those limits are? Well we're here to negotiate."

Gavrill Sat back down and took a sip of water before he spoke again. "I am not in favor of abolishing all Tariffs. I recognize them as not only a source of income for a nation but also a means to control inflation and the over-saturation of markets. I also see the ability to lower them for rebuilding and recovering nations to be in a way a form of economic relief and stimulus. I agree with mister Kofoed, a middle ground can be found."

"I also agree," said Scherrer. "Abolishing all tariffs would not only impact was brought up by the Norsian delegation, but forbidding them would intrude upon the sovereignty of nations who benefit from tariffs. That said, I agree with the Prydanian and Norsian delegations that we should meet somewhere halfway, in the region of reducing tariffs but not abolishing them entirely as that would likely only have a negative impact.

"I agree as well." Rajat noted, briefly. "We can increase economic mobility by reducing tariffs amongst Craviterean states while also ensuring the sovereign right of those states to impose tariffs in the first place. Mr. Callis is right that they can be used to control inflation and oversaturation, and this factor, alongside issues regarding the preservation of national sovereignty for all Craviterean states, indicates, in my opinion, that a middle ground is a win-win situation."

As the discussion on tariffs drew to a close, and a general consensus towards reducing tariffs, D'amboise continued the discussion.

"Let's talk about immigration. On this matter, Callise is... divided... so to speak. We advocate for the reduction of barriers to international travel, but demand the right to maintain some existing immigration statutes. What say the rest of you?"

Callis nodded "A reduction of travel barriers is preferable; our borders have always been open we would like to see other countries retain or adopt the same manner of openness as we do. But we too demand the right to keep at least some of our current immigration policies, these policies are in place to limit as much Dysphoria between immigrant and Norsia as possible."

“Perhaps we would could agree to a ‘travel community.’ Consider it something of a middle ground. We would not adopt completely open borders but we could agree to a series of agreements that commit each of our governments to ease of access for each other’s citizenry. Not entirely open but a lower threshold compared to other passport holders.”

"Highton can get on board with this. It understands that complete freedom of movement will just not be possible for this continent, and this proposed "travel community" is a reasonable compromise towards meeting the demands of the nations present. It is obvious that modern society requires much more travel across national boundaries, and this would help provide with this reality."

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
To the Norsian Director of Foreign Affairs,

The Imperial Cimmerian government has taken notice of a conference between several nations on Craviter to take place in Atissa.

It is the interest of HICM (His Imperial Cimmerian Majesty) Government to see that stability and peace is brought to Craviter as it has a storied reputation of enduring the incommunicable experiences of war. It is also the interest of HICM Government to establish relations between other nations, as well as to repair relations once held.

However, despite not being a member of any form of the Phoenix Union, the Cimmerian Realm has taken note of the downfall of the Phoenix Union, and so this conference is looked at by us with scepticism. So, it is the interest of HICM Government to see if this conference will go as it is intended, and to see if positive things will result. Therefore, we will send a member of the diplomatic corps of the Imperial Foreign Service to observe the conference, so said member can report back to our government, and can be determined if whatever results the conference entails will be in the interests of the Cimmerian Realm. This person is there only to observe and to make enquiries. This person will not have the authorization to agree to anything that materializes throughout the conference. Anything that does materialize throughout the conference will be considered by our government for ratification.

With regards,

The Right Honourable
Sir Frederich Hildebrandt Schachtschneider von Pourtalès
Minister of Foreign Affairs
HICM Government

Last edited:
D'amboise nodded, knowingly.

"Gentlemen, this day is growing short. I believe we have one final thing to discuss. Infrastructure. Callise would be in favor of establishing some Craviterian infrastructure, but we're curious to see what the rest of you say."

"It goes without saying", Rajat added, "That building up infrastructure and further connecting Craviter is of vital importance. Not only will foreign aid shipments become much easier and more streamlined, but the regional market will become much more expansive and diverse, bolstering economies across the continent."

With that, he sat back down. He intended to remain reticent on the idea of the Migration Community, and for good reason- it would be a political battle back home. The SJP believed that easier movement of people would allow the Empire to expand its markets, and that if the idea for such a community were to be floated and passed, it would not be a security liability because national sovereignty concerns would mean that whatever was passed would not completely open the Empire's borders.

It was the RSP, the Empire's congressional opposition, that would likely provide trouble in this situation. While they mostly agreed on certain issues, the SJP was neoconservative and the RSP was paleoconservative. Rajat knew that the RSP would argue that even with national sovereignty concerns taken into consideration, any programs whatsoever would be risky and would lead to a slippery slope. They'd say it'd degrade Imperial sovereignty and that it'd be unnecessary for the Empire because the Home Islands are islands, surrounded by water, and that Janapadha is surrounded by water on 3 sides, with the 4th being a massive wall.

Peachy. Just peachy.

Callis smiled "Infrastructure is the arteries and veins of a nation, if it lacks them it is sickly and weak, or dead. international infrastructure can only be a good thing for all nations involved, it may be pricey in the short term but in the long term it will allow our economies to breathe better. I would be remiss if I said Norsia wasn't all in."

“A few months ago, as I know we are all aware, the Phoenix Union was dissolved. One proposal which that Union had implemented was that of a railway connecting nations of the continent. The Phoenix Union may have failed, but the idea of a continental railway is something that should be seriously looked at. If we want to be more peaceful and stable, it would be best if the nations of Craviter would easily be connected by rail. This would allow for easier trade of goods, as well as transport of people. Highton would be on board with such an initiative, as it is already well connected by rail, and it believes that the rest of the continent could also benefit from a strong network.”

"This is something that can definitely be worked on, should we choose to do so." Rajat said. "In fact, a small sector of this planned railway has already been built; between the Empire and Xentherida. Following the dissolution of the PU it was redesignated into a simple transnational railway, but it exists all the same as the only physical remnant of the project, besides old plans."

"The upkeep, repair, and construction of infrastructure has been one of my main duties, as Liaison of the SY in the City-State of Korova. It would be only logical to extend these public works projects and infrastructural systems out beyond the scope of Korova. I am for this measure." ƛemsan said. He glanced up, as he had been typing while discussion had been taking place, "I am considerably less in favor of increasing freedom of movement across the board, but the Stan Yera may perhaps be persuaded to reconsider its stance on immigration and travel."

Markos, despite his strong character and feelings had chosen to remain silent for the duration of the conference. He had almost solely been responsible at least in the eyes of Maloria for striking down the PU and finally gutting it, giving him a reputation for as a hard and ruthless diplomat and statesman. Due to his strong and ambitious he was made the Deputy Secretary of Foreign and International Economic Affairs, he eventually hoped to lead the Foreign Affairs Department but for now a promotion would do.

Nothing as it stood and that had been discussed was of any concern to Markos in terms of how it could negatively impact the economy however he still chose to stay silent to discuss everything with his team and staff that had came with him to the conference. Silence though, as Alexander has always said “Can be used as a great weapon…or as a sign of weakness” and Markos was not about to look weak. With that said he took a drink of water and preceded to speak in his natural Malorian tongue hoping that translators would suffice as Mercanti was looked down upon in Maloria.

“The Empire, currently as it stands, supports all of the proposals. The economic opportunities that could flow throughout all of Craviter due to the infrastructure, free trade, and ease of migration could rebound the continent on unheard of levels. We would prefer and end to tariffs overall but we can get over it” he chucked to himself.

“One thing we in the Empire pride ourselves on is our need to help our fellow brothers in Craviter. This can be seen from my adamant defense of the people of Arrandal in the Phoenix Union when no one else would, his Imperial and Royal Majesty Keizer Marten III with the mass stimulus we have launched into Northern Craviter with “Markos nodded to Gavrill and Alycia and Kofoed, “ it being the people of Prydania, Norsia, and Arrandal benefitting the most out of it. Lastly, the Empire’s large infrastructure building it has initiated as well as a way to reignite and rebuild trade between the members of the Bergum Pact.

In short, everything discussed receives support from our empire. Be it the immigration, economic, or infrastructure. Thank you” Markos said before taking another sip of water .

D'amboise gnawed at his knuckle thoughtfully as the representatives finished speaking.

"Gentleman, if we may have a quick recess? I have some business to attend to."

As representatives shuffled out of the room and into the reception hall outside, D'amboise looked at his clerk. He was distracted reading over the meeting's proceedings. D'amboise took the opportunity and slipped out of the room. He walked directly up to Rajat Mirpuri and handed him a file.

"Read the enclosed document. You are not to mention me when and if you choose to make the proposal."

Rajat had taken the opportunity given by the recess to eat some lunch. He had packed a slice of pizza before he left for Astissa, and thankfully, the building's lounge had a microwave. When D'Amboise gave him a file seemingly out of nowhere, he quickly finished his slice and walked over to a little alcove where he could read the file. His mouth began to form into the shape of a grin as he read, and he let out a little chuckle when Beaune was mentioned as the proposed headquarters of this organization, this CEA. Of course the Calliseans would try to wiggle that one in. But, it was a good choice, considering Callise's position in Craviterean politics; so he saw no reason to alter it.

After the recess had concluded, Rajat sat down and, following the initial greetings, turned on his microphone.

"While this conference was in recess, I took the liberty of compiling and expanding on what we have discussed here today and formed a semblance of a structure for what we are looking to hammer out here. I've created this document, for your consumption." he said, whilst D'Amboise's file was passed out to the delegates. "If I may, as well, I'd like to quickly note on Beaune. Callise, as I am sure you all know, does not have particularly horrible relations with anyone on the continent, is allied with all the major powers of the region, and is centrally located within the Craviterean landmass. I believe it would therefore be a suitable headquarters."

"That being said, I did also consider the idea that each Community proposed in this document would have its own headquarters, with Beaune's complex holding the headquarters of the Secretariat and being the meeting-place for Special Councils. I am still open to that idea, should consensus deem it necessary. This is a first draft, of course; so overall, I'm open to thoughts, questions, comments, proposals, and the like concerning the document."

Tulayuta skimmed the file as Rajat spoke, listening to the the Syrixian delegate.

“I also agree that setting the headquarters for each individual community in separate locations would be a good idea. With that taken into consideration, I hope this conference considers Highton City as location for the headquarters of the Infrastructure Community. Highton is very close to the population center of the continent and the central location would allow it to be a hub for the continental rail network. Highton already has significantly developed infrastructure and an extensive rail network. The Highton City Hauptbahnhof is a massive train station in the capital city. The goal of this community is ‘to construct the necessary infrastructure to promote a more free movement of goods and services, as well as people across the continent of Craviter,’ and a good way to go about this is following the example of a nation which has already significantly developed in this department.”

Alycia lightly taps Callis's foot with her cane as the topic of community locations comes up and Callis speaks up. "I also concur to the setting up the headquarters of the individual communities in separate locations.

I would be in favor of Highton receiving the infrastructure community headquarters, and I would hope Norsia is chosen for the Commerce Community headquarters. Like Highton we are rather centrally located, and Norsia's access to the seas allows us to navigate the waters and set up trade along the international waters, we have a healthy amount of airports and our rails are gauged for freight primarily. We produce a lot of food and as we reindustrialize we will quickly expand into other markets.
I realize Norsia is in a bit of a state, but historically we were not only a nation built on war but on the strong backbone of commerce and trade, we never took territory or ports and we were no empire but our ships would sail far and our goods farther and it was only in recent history did we fall apart. I would ask this conference to allow us the chance to take that slice of our history back and bring it into the future and to channel that energy into the commerce community directly."

D'amboise maintained composure throughout the session. When Callis had finished speaking, D'amboise stood to spoke.

"I concur. Highton and Norsia would make fine locations for the Infrastructure and Commerce Communities, and I thank the body for considering Callise for the honor of hosting this Association's central headquarters. But while I think we are all about finished, we need to come to a decision on who shall host the Migration Community. I propose Ceretis. Specifically Scion. The city is incredibly diverse and the nation has had a history of great relations with the rest of Craviter. If we locate the Migration Community there, it would stand as a perfect example of the sort of Craviter we hope to build."

D'amboise waited, patiently, for someone else to chime in, but discussion went silent. D'amboise stood to speak one final time.

"Since discussion appears to have halted, I'd like to move for a vote on these Accords with the proposed Community Headquarters amendments."

"I think Highton City, Astissa, and Sion are good headquarters for Infrastructure, Commerce, and Migration respectively." Rajat added. "I second the motion."

Gavrill Stood up with a smile on his face, one that Alycia shared. "We will now begin voting, Shall the Craviterean Economic Association ratify with the aforementioned headquarters? let us make history ladies and gentlemen.

Norsia vote YAY"

"The nominations for the headquarters of the listed communities are amenable to myself. As such, the Stan Yera votes yea"

ƛemsan glanced back down at his copy for a few moments, reading, "However, several line items are concerning for the Stan Yera. We would like to see the policy objectives regarding the reduction of immigration standards and border control, in article four, section two, lines A and B, struck from the document for the time being. We cannot in good faith support the objective of completely open borders at this time. Past that, we believe the salary of the various secretaries should not be fixed in the document as of yet. It would be more prudent to consider salaries based on the budget of the community."

"I can agree that perhaps it is a bit early to rubber stamp salaries until it is known what the association can afford. However, nothing in this charter suggests any of this is mandatory, and we have been in this conference with non-binding being constantly repeated. I do not see the reason to strike out two lines of the charter when the Stan Yera and everyone else as a nation for that matter can simply choose to ignore them, it isn't forcing you to open your borders it is just a long term goal that the community hopes to achieve." Gavrill stated

"Furthermore," Rajat added, "It should be noted that the Migration Community, like the other two, is optional to join. If the Stan Yera wishes, it may refuse to sign into its provisions. Such a thing is entirely acceptable."

"Anywho, I can say that I am satisfied. The Empire votes yea."

D'amboise was startled by the Norsian man's comment.

"I beg your pardon Sir. If these Accords aren't binding, then what was the point of this entire conference? The legislation we pass isn't binding, the charter states as much, but these Accords, the framework for international organization, are most definitely binding. That being said, Callise votes Aye."

“Highton believes that this Charter will be essential for building a peaceful and stable Craviter. Thus, Highton casts its vote with the AYES.”

The change of venue for Norm was nice for its novelty, getting to travel a bit on the national dime. The Tsar's Department of State always made sure its representatives were well cared for, as much as possible. He had been a bit worried he'd end up with an unfavorable reassignment after the collapse of the Phoenix Union since all the good posts were filled. To his surprise, somehow, Secretary Reddington found him eating lunch in a local park he liked to frequent. After the initial surprise of seeing Reddington, he was in for another shock, a priority assignment to judge the merits of these new 'Astissa Accords' on behalf of the Kingdom Republic.

The meeting overall was moving along as expected, with pleasantries and a well-managed conference by Queen Alycia's staff. Taking notes on the conference and on the representatives themselves, he found the use of a typewriter by the Callisian delegation to be a rather odd choice. He didn't mind the sound, as he enjoyed using typewriters himself, but it did seem to echo considerably in this rather hard echo-prone room. The click-clack of the keys seemed to severely irk their own delegate, and there seemed some tension between Mr. D'Amboise and Mr... (checking his notes) Mr. Galopin.

Following more discussion on the benefits of trade and improved border relations. The desires of some to rebuild their nations or family homes, and others that sought to finance their intentions. He listened to Markos, Maloria's rep, talk about his nations desires to make the continent prosper, and how they've already begun to invest in other nations in the area in hopes of making a stronger, better future for all on Cravitar. Norm had liked Markos as a rep for the Phoenix Union and was glad to see he hadn't lost his edge at these conferences. With the Malorans going full tilt on supporting the immigration, economic, and infrastructure interests, things were looking up for the fledgling organization.

As Markos sat down Fabien called for a recess. Finally, he thought, I can stretch my legs and get some coffee; why was there no coffee? Following the other delegates out he thought he might mingle a bit. Seeing the Yeran, Prydanian, and Maloran delegates standing around talking he figured they were occupied, CImmerians and Hightonians were in some sort of disagreement... best not to touch that, Callise was chatting with the Syrixians; before he walked over he saw Mr. Carpenter from Sil Dorsett, someone with which he'd been meaning to talk.

Everyone filed back into the chamber and took their place. Rajat stood up and spoke of some outline or whatnot for the new organization. "Here we go again, Norm thought, Syrixian charters. God, I hope Rajat is better at making these things than the other Syrixian delegates. Thinking back on the many organizations they were central in crafting such as Helmebaine... Phoenix Union... and that poison tree the ANU. How much could he have written though during that break? Plus, Rajat said this was the first draft anyway and he was open to 'thoughts, questions, comments, proposals, and the like.' Files were sent to the delegates devices as hard copies were made and he took a quick read through. Norm's eyes narrowed and upper lip curled into a slight snarl. 'Merde, this is going to need a lot of fixing.' He quickly glanced at Rajat. How did he write up something like this so quickly during that break? Hell, most of that break he was eating a piece of pizza and talking with Fabien... Looking back over at his favorite entertainment duo of the day he began to wonder. He had no proof, but... is this... did he... looking back down he took to picking the thing to pieces. What is hidden in here?

Having re-read halfway through with a more discerning eye he landed on a few lines:
"The establishment of a Customs Union between Member-States, with a common trade policy towards third-party trading partners." How would this work with other Ceretian trade agreements he thought to himself. Not sure yet of what to make of it all he continued onward and got his answer. "Member-States of the Association of Economic Communities on Craviter recognize the superiority of the Astissa Accords over all other economic agreements, and pledge to withdraw from any arrangement conflicting with this treaty." Ah, and there is that answer.

Making a copy for posterity he motioned for one of his aides to lean in close. Whispering so as not to be heard by others he said ‘Get a copy of this proposal over to the Secretary's people for review and send a priority one message to Kol up at the Trillium Compact. Mark this for priority review with the following message: “Gareth, wondered if you might review this little gem for compliance with the Trillium Compact's rules and regulations."’

As the meeting progressed, he was anxious to hear back from his friend. The meeting seemed to be whipping ahead as though everything that needed to be debated was being discussed by psychic transmission among the delegates. It's like their concerns, their usual Discord, had somehow made this meeting cut short. How can we already be at a vote he thought to himself, shocked.

Storyline continues temporarily in the Trillium Compact

Last edited:
Storyline continued from Trillium Compact

Anxiously waiting for a response to his message, the vote had begun. 'Had they read through the same document as I?' he wondered. With minimal discussion, the votes poured in... The Yeran delegate, however, seemed to be starting to read through the document a little closer, giving some pushback. Would he notice it as well? As he started his pushback though, the other delegates tamped down discussion in favor of mob vote, and with the yays pouring in it seemed no stopping.

An light but audible notification could be heard coming from one of Norm's aides' devices. 'Let that be them.' and within a moment the message was being passed up to him. 'A response sir.'

Opening the message "Norm, I've spoken with Speaker Oliveira and we agree with your concern, in no way or manner can our nation agree to this trade accord as it is written. Who wrote this thing? It might as well be a collar and chain about our necks. Keep a good distance from this thing, and for God's sake warn Trillium members to avoid the trade portion like the plague or it can cost them their seat..." The message went downhill from there. Norm agreed with Gareth on the whole matter. Reading on he put his hand over his mouth and rubbed his chin. Taking his flask out of his pocket he discretely took a stiff drink. 'Here we go.'

As the vote proceeding down the row stopped at him he leans into the microphone. 'Having reviewed this document proposed by the Syrixian delegation,' pausing a moment to shoot a look at Mr. D'amboise whom he suspected had a hand, 'we can not in good faith accept this proposal. While some of the basic framework of various parts seems reasonable, the language used in this framework and certain clauses central to this proposal are NOT. Furthermore, with the length of the break we had, and having seen the Syrixian delegate not writing but reading the few times I noticed him during the break, I have to ask; was this prepared beforehand? Have you been leading us on this whole time? Yolk us under a new Syrixian autocracy, not this time.'

Holding up a printed copy of the document filled with highlights and notes he started. 'This document calls for, and I quote: "The establishment of a Customs Union between Member-States, with a common trade policy towards third-party trading partners." This trade union, with its decided wording, will supersede the national interests of our nations. No longer will decisions be made from the halls of your government Mr. D'amboise, and I don't think your rather strong nationalist party will be much in favor of that!'

'Next up we have a clause that might as well be written in size 2 font. "Member-States of the Association of Economic Communities on Craviter recognize the SUPERIORITY of the Astissa Accords over ALL OTHER economic agreements, and pledge to withdraw from any arrangement conflicting with this treaty." Superiority over ALL others... Rajat?'

'I have spoken with my counterpart in the Trillium Compact who has met with the Trillium Speaker to discuss this matter. The policies and demands of this document are in direct conflict with existing member trade initiatives that Xentherida, Callise, Ceretis, and the Dorsettan governments have pledged to participate; I suspect this will not work well with the agreements made by other members as well in this chamber. Has nobody else thought to deconflict this document with your other foreign affairs agreements???' with a glance he looked at the Xentheridan and Callisian delegates in particular. 'I don't think your governments will be too pleased to learn that to gain a slightly better position with Cravitarian trade partners you have laid their necks bare to attack by forcing them out of your military alliance and cut yourself off from its rather large and lucrative trade network. Penny-wise and pound-foolish if you continue down this path.'

'We agree with our counterpart from the honorable Stan Yera on there being problems with the membership section of the accord. It was also illuminating the stance this body took when a reasonable objection was raised. There was no discussion, you tamped the Yeran delegate down so hard I'm surprised he's not embossed in the floor. If that's an indication of future debate in this organization, chilling. But it doesn't stop there, with the problems in this document we might as well fire our immigration, border, customs, and other such officers now and save the money.' Holding up a finger he paused. 'Money you'll need to pay for this damned thing. If the prior clause I mentioned was written in point 2 font, this thing might as well have been written in invisible ink!'

Flipping to the back of the document he read aloud "Article VI: Administration; Section 2. Each Member-State shall allocate two percent of their annual budget to the Association of Economic Communities on Craviter. This revenue shall be compiled into a General Fund to be managed by the First Secretary. Yearly budgets must be approved by each Community Secretary." What do you need that much money for Rajat? This trade union had better have solid gold thrones for its delegates at that price. I had my aide look up just one nation's annual budget. Maloria ALONE would be on the hook for 25.9 Billion, yes that's Billion with a B.' Looking over at Markos he asked, 'Is your government ready to fork over 25.9 Billion annually? How about Kanada? Are they ready to pay their share, because that number doesn't even include their portion...'

Looking back at the Yeran delegate, 'You were right by the way, the salaries shouldn't be set in this document, in general, I'd say it as a good rule, but after reading this thing through, now I'd say because the administrators will probably resort to graft when they see that ocean of surplus they'll have left because this document somehow doesn't provide for proper oversight by its membership.'

'I mean really, I can't find a section in this thing I don't have a problem with.' Tossing his hands up in exasperation while harshly flipping pages. 'ABOLITION of barriers, not easing or streamlining the free flow of goods... sorry Stan Yera, you can't choose what's going to be sent to your pristine island. Vague where it should be clear and strong where it shouldn't; infrastructure policy will be set from abroad, not guidelines or guidance and not by locally elected officials where the people know what they need, but by unelected bureaucrats hundreds or even thousands of miles away. Your only choice will be how to implement their demands; and best part, they even tell you ways you can't fund your infrastructure.' Resting his hand on the document for a moment he looked at those gathered. 'This thing will not 'just' inform or collaborate but outright control your immigration, meddle with your foreign military and economic interests, and dictate to you your infrastructure.' This is a recipe for an ever-growing bureaucratic deep state that is unaccountable.

Well Rajat, what have you to say?

Last edited:
"If I may have a quick word in edgewise, the conference is non-binding, and thus essentially all Trillium members could simply opt out of conflicting communities or legislation."

"It is my understanding that the main point of contention between the proposal and the Trillium Compact obligations is the economic aspect. And it is my understanding that membership in the proposed commerce community would be voluntary."

Kofoed adjusted his mic.
"I don't see how what is being discussed here in any way creates a conflict of interest with TC membership. Membership in the Commerce Community can be opted out of. So long as TC member nations on Collandris and Craviter do so? There should not be any issues. If I understand the Ceretian Ambassador's concerns correctly."

"If the majority of the nations in this conference want this clause to be struck, Highton would be okay with this and be willing to make this compromise."

"We also follow Highton, and vote aye for striking out the superiority clause to appease in a suitable compromise."

Last edited:
"you didn't read the charter fully did you?" Alycia asked deadpan. "I skimmed it as probably everyone else did." Gravrill replied with an agitated sigh in his words.
"I'm sorry, are you my foreign affairs minister trying to help fix Craviter, or a fucking farce that honked his car horn into office? read it again." Alycia stood up and tapped the handle of her cane on the desk in front of her.

"I have had enough of this, I must ask you to remain civil in these halls of civility and history, if you cannot I must ask you to leave. I am taking over for Norsia. we should all re-read this document and make revisions where needed. no closed doors, no writing it in secret. open and honest. on top of this, I am for striking the superiority clause."

Back