Greetings from Vacuo! (Apparently)

Kontara

Registered
So... hey there! Nice to see you all on this... (looking at calendar right now) Monday! Oh wait... yeah.

Anyways, my name is Western Remnant, but you can just call me Ternith or Lapis. Now, I'll just say this: If you have something to say about RWBY, well...

[INSERT ROMAN SCENE HERE]

Yeah, I'm that into it. I got a Discord (Dr. Ternith Plague#3343), and I've attempted a few nations before going a bit inactive. But, I'm going to try to remain active as I can. Hell, maybe I can get to a high position and represent you all in the future.

But the past is the past. The future is the future. Let's just live through today and we'll worry about the tomorrow which shall come.

Welcome to The North Pacific! :D

I see you are joining the map and applying to become a citizen.

Have you looked into the North Pacific Army or the Executive Staff?

Welcome to The North Pacific! :D

I see you are joining the map and applying to become a citizen.

Have you looked into the North Pacific Army or the Executive Staff?
I have, but I think I need to ensure I'll be active before I even do something like that.

Plus, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want a guy who just joined to make some of the more important decisions. Nah, I'll wait on that part for now.

I have, but I think I need to ensure I'll be active before I even do something like that.

Plus, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want a guy who just joined to make some of the more important decisions. Nah, I'll wait on that part for now.
The Executive Staff is meant to help individuals who just joined the region learn about the decision-making process and what the government does while getting involved prior to taking on a higher position such as Deputy Minister or Minister.

The North Pacific Army has a training system in which new members join and then as they learn they rank up with promotions.

Feel free to join if you are interested; no worries if it does not interest you.

I know. Also, not sure if everyone knows this, but the reference is a Jojo's reference RWBY reference.

Welcome to TNP! I've never heard of RWBY (please don't kill me) but I like to think that I'm open to new things. :P

Welcome to TNP! I've never heard of RWBY (please don't kill me) but I like to think that I'm open to new things. :P
Nah, I don't kill people if they don't know about RWBY.

I will do something if someone keeps making RWBY Kebab jokes, though.

Back