Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Siwale
Discord
siwale
del_seal.png

Z-Day Preparations

With the imminent threat of a zombie apocalypse, I hereby appoint Crushing Our Enemies as Surgeon General. He will serve in this capacity until the threat is resolved.

I will also be granting Security Councillors SillyString and Sil Dorsett border control powers to aid in this plague-fighting effort.

Sincerely,
g6hwcquidoxgwgjd351j.png

Delegate of The North Pacific

I will take my responsibility to guard the public health of the region very seriously. Extremis malis, extrema remedia.

~TNP for a cure.~

Disease control is a team effort! As such, I hereby appoint @SillyString to the role of Deputy Surgeon General. There will be more to come, in a variety of roles. All DSG's are to be heeded when it comes to our zombie response tactics.

~TNP for a cure.~

I meant to continue to appoint everyone to Surgeon General who substantially helped with running our strategy during Z-day, but naturally, during the apocalypse, that idea went to shit pretty fast. I will make sure that they all get mentioned in the Z-Day Awards though, so stay tuned for that :)

*Hopes for a "special faux pas" award.*

Kudos to COE and Silly String for an amazing job managing trillions of both the living and the living dead.

Back