-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
El_Fiji_Grande
Discord
El Fiji Grande (#3446)
asim-steckel-asim-steckel-alchemy-lab-logo.jpg

Welcome to TNP's first room escape puzzle! The goal of the game is to find clues in the room by checking out objects and using them to escape! Examine your surroundings. Work with others. Scream if necessary.

How to Play:
- At the start of the game, each player can post up to three “command inputs.” Once a person has posted three inputs, additional inputs by that person will be ignored until the next turn. If you would like to change your input, please strike through what you are replacing.
- After 24 hours, I will type up the various inputs being played out, and the results of them.
- This post begins the next turn. With that, players can post new inputs. This again has a limit of three.
- This sequence will continue until you successfully escape the room.

General Guidelines:
- Inputs can range from examining something, checking your immediate senses (smell, sight, hearing), checking inventory, using an item, flipping a switch, inputting a password, and so on. Since I am not a computer (beep boop) I’m willing to allow sillier inputs as well. Be creative! Go wild!
- In the previous game when people inputted commands such as, “>type random codes,” I used a random number/word generator. This is no longer the case. Asking “you” to type in random codes will now get you the response: “you type in random codes.”
- Please be realistic when judging what counts as one input. I will be warning people if they’ve made an overlong input so they can change it before the deadline.
- Inputs are resolved in the order they are received. Yes, this means you can pull off a long series of inputs if you work together.
- In the event I’m having trouble understanding what an input means, I will ask for clarification and will not resolve the input until the poster clarifies.
- Normally, these inputs are not designed for voting on what actions will be taken. Rather, all will be resolved. The only exception is if there are mutually contradictory inputs (such as “let the cat die” and “save the cat.” You can't save a dead cat). In that case, depending on how severe the contradiction is, I will either use the first one posted or pause the game so people may vote on which they want to do. (N: I don't think this'll be used in this game, but I'm future proofing and making sure if I do need this rule, adding it won't be a massive spoiler).
- Please do not put inputs in bold. I use that. Bold is moine.

This puzzle was inspired by Ellbsas' escape room at Wintreath's Summersend Festival.

Last edited:
Back