-
-
-
TNP Nation
Zazumo
Discord
CaptainPhrisbee
npa_seal.png

On 7/31/18, at the Major, The North Pacific Army (NPA) and The Europeian Republican Navy (ERN) tagged 11 regions. 8 NPAers and 4 ERN Sailors took part. This operation consisted of 3 teams led by BMWSurfer, Bobberino, and WritingLegend.

NPA:
1. BMWSurfer
2. Bobberino
3. QuietDad
4. Arietti
5. Aber639
6. BluieGamer
7. Legend
8. Zazumo

ERN:
1. WritingLegend
2. Drexlore
3. Rach
4. Cretannia

The following regions have been tagged:

The League of Shnut
The Confederate States Of Antarctica
The Enchanted Forest of Summertom
Floppy Slotters
Do what you will
Royalist and Federal Conglomerate States
LITNation
Isla Nublar
Difay
GO aWaY
Neo United Union

Fantastic work tonight everybody!
It's always a pleasure working with ERN. I want to thank them for joining us tonight.
Also shoutout to QuietDad who just passed Gladio's mission count. The big boss better return and defend his title! ;)

Minister of Defense
Zaz

:tnp: :tnp: :tnp:

You can join The North Pacific Army (NPA) by applying here!

Excellent work.

I do have a question though.

Under the recently change to the NPA Doctrine the NPA must "Provide natives with the means to restore the region to its original state before leaving;", so I have to ask how will the NPA do this in any of the tagged regions that do not host a native that is in the World Assembly? Without the delegacy, the natives can not restore the region to its original state, as only delegates - excluding regional officers - can change the WFE.

That's an easy answer. Providing the source or links to the original WFE and flag is providing the means to restore your Regional page to it's original status. Providing politics to get a region active enough to do it is not. If a region can not wake up enough to get two people to get together to get one of them the delegacy, that's on them.

In truth, someone will detag these regions long before someone in the region will do it.

QuietDad:
That's an easy answer. Providing the source or links to the original WFE and flag is providing the means to restore your Regional page to it's original status. Providing politics to get a region active enough to do it is not. If a region can not wake up enough to get two people to get together to get one of them the delegacy, that's on them.

In truth, someone will detag these regions long before someone in the region will do it.
A sentiment I guess I agree with, but the law requires the NPA to provide natives the means to restore the region. Without access to WFE powers, they don't have the means to restore the region. The clause should be changed if the NPA isn't willing to do that, but currently the NPA is breaching the NPA Doctrine by not providing natives with the means to restore the region. Linking the WFE and a flag isn't giving them that if they can't actually restore the region.

St George:
QuietDad:

A sentiment I guess I agree with, but the law requires the NPA to provide natives the means to restore the region. Without access to WFE powers, they don't have the means to restore the region. The clause should be changed if the NPA isn't willing to do that, but currently the NPA is breaching the NPA Doctrine by not providing natives with the means to restore the region. Linking the WFE and a flag isn't giving them that if they can't actually restore the region.
They have the means to get a Delegate or wake up a founder there at their disposal. The politics of deciding a native to RO is pointless as we have no way of determining a native over a leftover raider defender puppet

Back