The Polaris Cup(Soccer/ sign-ups)

Zeek

TNPer
Welcome to the first edition of the Polaris Cup, this soccer competition is open to all citizens of TNP Eras or not. I want this to be the first NS sports like competition for TNP, so in this thread in order to sign-up just simply post anything that signals that you're signing up. There is no need to post any RPs or roasters in here, leave that to the IC thread.

However because I am fully aware that there are many in TNP that aren't sure about sporting events, I welcome any and all questions/concerns. Most of your questions can be answered in this helpful guide that I copied from the NS Sports sub-forum A Newcomer's Guide to NS Sports.

Now for the basic layout: For this first cup I am looking for between 8 to 16 sign ups, if that number is surpassed in just a few days I'll keep the sign ups open for a few more in hopes of reaching 24. After I close sign-ups, a new thread will be created for everyone to post their roasters and general rps. However I will post the groups, scores and table on the NS forum but post the link here. All and all the over all time line for this would be maybe under a month with the scorination(simulation of scores) of the Cup lasting about 8-10 days max(barring any unforeseen events on my end).

With out further a-do. Oh before I forget, sign-up using your TNP/NS nation and not forum user name, thanks!

Sign-ups 1/??
Fantoa

I'm interest in joining in
Team
football-federation-islamic-republic-of-iran-iran-national-footb.png

Back