A Request for My Warning Level to be Lowered

Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
I would like to lodge a request for, should the admins see fit to do so, my warning level to be lowered from 10% back to 0%.

I was warned over two years ago here, for a post that disgustingly crossed the line of decency in our community. I learned why posts like that were wrong quite quickly, and frankly, why they're wrong is really a no-brainer.

It's been two years since then, and for those two years I've mostly just let my 10% warning level sit there. However, I thought about it again today, and decided that enough was enough and that it's time to put the final nail in the coffin.

This has been under discussion for a while, we'll get back to you when a decision is reached. :)

Hi!

I'm not entirely sure if me making this post is an improper thing to do or not, as it's been over a year since the initial request, but I happened to remember this thread today and I was wondering how this was going.

Is Administration still discussing? Is there anything I can do to help that, or any questions I can answer? If so, please me know; I'll help in any way I can!

Thanks again!
~Syr

EDIT: Admins, you may notice the warning report and such; check the forum suggestions channel in TNPGen Discord/ask FEC what's up.

Last edited:
Back