Iterian MMA Association (IMA)

Andrenne

bastard
ktE86O6.png

The Iterian MMA Association (IMA) is, as it's name describes, an MMA association for Iteria, however it's particularly prominent in south Iteria. The IMA is accepting many fighters; male, female, Iterian, non-Iterian. Fights are organized by division and gender. There is no tournament style fighting. As fighters win or lose matches, they move up or down in the rankings accordingly. If a fighters rank is high enough, they may have a chance of the title. The winners of fights are determined by dice rolls to keep fighters on the same level and give anyone the chance to climb the ranks. Below is the process used to determine the fights. Characters are subject to random drug tests before being allowed to fight or being entered into the roster. Any usage of steroids or other drugs found within the system of the fighter can get them kicked out and banned from the IMA or prevent them from joining in the first place.

The results are determined through the usage of a program called "Must10inator", a program made to simulate MMA and boxing fights. The fighters are given an even chance in the fights, and it is mostly up to chance.

Strawweight
115 lb (52.2 kg)

Flyweight
125 lb (56.7 kg)

Bantamweight
135 lb (61.2 kg)

Featherweight
145 lb (65.8 kg)

Lightweight
155 lb (70 kg)

Welterweight
160 lb (72.6 kg)

Super welterweight
170 lb (79.4 kg)

Middleweight
185 lb (83.9 kg)

Super middleweight
195 lb (88.5 kg)

Light heavyweight
205 lb (93.0 kg)

Cruiserweight
225 lb (102.1 kg)

Heavyweight
265 lb (120.2 kg)

Name: Max Jacquemoud
Style: Yanto Jiu Jitsu
Division: Featherweight
Height: 1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)
Weight: 70 kg (154.3 lb)
Fighting out of: Chamont, Sil Dorsett
W-L-D (Wins-Losses-Draws): 15-7-2

Name: Sachin "Black Viper" Ramesh
Style: Aaghava
Height: 1.83m (6 ft)
Weight: 70 kg (154 lb)
Fighting out of: Ajmer, Syrixian Empire
22-9-2

Name: Axel "Die Albtraum" Günter
Style: Boxing
Height: 6'1
Weight: 151 lbs
Fighting out of: Glöckenkirchen, Aleman
11-2-0
Name: Johan Heinriksson
Style: Boxing, Kickboxing, Jiu-Jitsu, Taekwondo, Karate
Division: Lightweight
Height: 1.75m m (5 ft 9 in)
Weight: 70 kg (155 lb)
Fighting out of: Bondenymejerseigendompåtversfjord, Kira, Goyanes
21-3-0
Seiji Nak’oa
Style: Hakai Shi’nao
Division: Welterweight
1.74m (5 ft 8 ½ in)
75 kg (166 lb)
Fighting out of: Kul Nai, Skanda
8-3-3

Reshef Mazar
Style: Gravf Tek
1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)
74 kg (165 lb)
Fighting out of: Ash Kella, Iraelia
5-2-5

Jason Heildrum
Kickboxing
Height: 1.8m
Weight: 73kg
Fighting out of: Fr?g?ldok, Midir
2-7-0

Name: Girou Ezeoha Ngozi Obgonna Namzi Uche (known by Girou Namzi or Girou Uche)
Style: Capoeira, Dambe boxing, kickboxing
Height: 1.81 m (5 ft 9 in)
Weight: 77 kg (169 lb; 12 st 1 lb)
Fighting out of: Kiha, Skanda
6-0-1
Name: Margrete "Drunken Leg" Ose
Style: Kicking Boxing, Wrestling. Yanto Jiu Jitsu
Height: 165cm
Weight: 72 kg (158.7 lb)
Fighting out of: Zeta, Yalkan
13-4-5
Name: Dag "The Iron Knight" Amundssen
Style: Boxing, Kickboxing, Wrestling
Division: Heavyweight
Height: 1.85m (6 ft 1 in)
Weight: 125 kg (276 lb)
Fighting out of: Nidaros, Valland
12-6-1

Otto "The Stump" Bjorn
Style: Boxing, Kicking Boxing, Wrestling
Height: 185cm
Weight: 123kg (271 lb)
Fighting out of: Horlivsyt, Yalkan
3-7-1

Name
Style:
Division:
Height: X m (X ft X in)
Weight: X kg (X lb; X st)
Fighting out of:
W-L-D (Wins-Losses-Draws)

Name: Max Jacquemoud
Style: Yanto Jiu Jitsu
Height: 1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)
Weight: 69.2 kg (152.7 lb; 10.9 st)
Fighting out of: Chamont, Sil Dorsett
W-L-D (Wins-Losses-Draws): 15-7-2

Name: Dag Amundssen (The Iron Knight)
Style: Boxing, Kickboxing, Wrestling
Height: 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)
Weight: 276 lb (125 kg)
Fighting out of: Nidaros, Valland
W-L-D (Wins-Losses-Draws): 12-6-1

scott-steiner-1493680428-800.jpg

Name: Sachin "Black Viper" Ramesh
Style: Aaghava
Height: 6 ft (1.83 m)
Weight: 154 lb (70 kg)
Fighting out of: Ajmer, Syrixian Empire
W-L-D (Wins-Losses-Draws): 22-9-2

kultar-gill-271a6bb4-6015-45e6-a84e-a45503c7d9a-resize-750.jpeg

Name: Axel "Die Albtraum" Günter
Height: 6'1
Weight: 151 lbs
Fighting out of: Glöckenkirchen, Aleman
W-L-D (Wins-Losses-Draws): 11-2-0

Name: Brynn Brown (the Miniature Magician)
Height: 5' 6
Weight: 150 lbs
Fighting out of: East Jefferson, Pobfénix
W-L-D (Wins-Losses-Draws): 18-0-0

Name: Johan Heinriksson
Style: Boxing, Kickboxing, Jiu-Jitsu, Taekwondo, Karate
Height: 1.75m m (5 ft 9 in)
Weight: 70 kg (155 lb)
Fighting out of: Bondenymejerseigendompåtversfjord, Kira, Goyanes
W-L-D (Wins-Losses-Draws): 21-3-0

Fighter Application
Name: Girou Ezeoha Ngozi Obgonna Namzi Uche (known by Girou Namzi or Girou Uche)
Style: Capoeira, Dambe boxing, kickboxing
Height: 1.81 m (5 ft 9 in)
Weight: 77 kg (169 lb; 12 st 1 lb)
Fighting out of: Kiha, Skanda
W-L-D (Wins-Losses-Draws): 6-0-1
DNdX1NMXcAA0XKX.jpg

Centre right, in the hat, at a sponsored training camp in Naizerre

Axel, Johan, and Girou are added. I'll be putting Brynn's application on hold until I decide whether or not it should be accepted.

Name: Ivan Borresen
Style: Gravf Tek, BJJ, Yalken Oil Wrestling
Height: 177 cm
Weight: 71.3 kg
Fighting out of: Børista
13-2-9

ubBor2i.png
The Interview: Girou Namzi - "Only Nak'oa fight interests me"

It wasn't an easy journey into MMA for Girou Namzi. Failure is the song of choice in the gym in Kiha that Namzi calls home for most of the year. Born in Skanda to immigrants from Naizerre, the 23 year old fighter has always been split between the two countries - the homeland that inspired him and gave Girou Namzi an unique fighting style and the adopted home that enabled his development, both as a person and as an athlete.

It was in the northern city of Bari'male that Nsia and Nsonowa Uche raised Girou Namzi, whilst also spending several months a year in Naizerre, where his mother Nsia would work for part of the year. The young Girou wanted - like many children in both Skanda and Naizerre - to be become a soccer player. His hero was Jardim, captain of the Naizerri soccer team and now a minister in Tsubo Tsango's coalition government, the swashbuckling forward who led his side to unprecedented success as Naizerre introduced 'crashball' to the world. The direct, physical style excited and thrilled crowds as the Elephants punched well above their weight and established themselves as a leading team.

Namzi's fighting style is very similar to crashball. Direct, exciting, violent. The crashball team included some players who were legitimate tough guys and Naizerre has always produced athletes on the bulkier side - and Namzi isn't much different. Taller and heavier than most of his competitors at welterweight - Namzi isn't so much a precise striker as a wrecking ball. Six wins and a draw from his seven fights in the professional ranks, and five of those by stoppage, Namzi, who also goes by the name Girou Uche, is a figure with cross market appeal, greeted as a returning hero on a recent visit to Naizerre, where he has a training camp.

Girou was a problem student. Frequently in trouble for fighting with other students, especially fellow ethnic Sango classmates whose ill-discipline is a not entirely unfair stereotype, Girou's parents enrolled him in an athletic program, hoping its structure would help set the teenager straight. Girou cites this decision as the turning point in his life.

"I was not a good student. Not dumb, but unruly. Fighting with other boys especially once I learnt the Dembe. The gym helped calm me down." Namzi says, praising the influence of the program. "I think my parents were despairing of them. Dembe itself wasn't enough to hone my focus and tone down my wildside, but the program definitely helped."

Namzi's potentially was evident fairly early on and soon scouts from larger programs and academies were making the trip to Bari'male to try to attract him to more prestigious options. Whilst initially reluctant, Girou was encouraged to make the move by his coach. Accepting the offer to attend the training camp and gym of Haida Okiro, an MMA fighter and coach, Girou moved the 180 km south from Bari'male to Kiha aged just 15, living with Okiro for a while. Okiro fleshed out Girou's fighting style, teaching him kickboxing and the capoeira style to go along with the brutal dembe boxing he grew up with and inherited from his Naizerri forebears.

Each discipline Okiro taught Namzi brought its own benefits. "Capoeira improved my movement and footwork. If I'm hard to hit, hard to grapple, hard to takedown, I can focus on doing my thing." Namzi explains, but the style brings other benefits as well. He won one of his early bouts unexpectedly, using a capoeira kick that caught his opponent by surprise and allowed the takedown and knockout. "Kickboxing adds more diversity in my attacks. Originally I mainly used my hands. In dembe the legs are only used to push and block, but kickboxing helped me develop more offensive strategy."

Sometimes derided as an unthinking fighter who uses brute force to overcome opponents, fans of Girou insist he has more to him as a fighter than that, citing the dembe style as a primary example of this. Whilst brutal, traditional dembe fights are slower paced affairs than most MMA bouts, with fighters working to create an opening over time before the heavy work begins. Girou is a brawler, a fact he doesn't dispute, but there's also a refreshing simplicity to his style and his speech.

"I have a strategy that works for everyone regardless of style. I'm going to hit them very hard in the face. And then I'm going to do it some more." He said in a recent interview. "Try to grapple me, and I'll hit you in the face. Take me down, and I'll hit you in the face. Try to hit me in the face and I'll hit you in the face. There's not much more to fighting than that. Who is going to hit the other guy more? Who can take more hits? If I'm hitting you in the face it makes your job more difficult, and my job less difficult. And if I'm going to lose? Then I'll lose knowing I hit the other guy as hard and as often as I could."

Plaintalking as he is, Girou is open in who he would rather fight in the welterweight class. "Nak'oa. It's the only fight that interests me." He says of his fellow Skandan. "The wrestlers can't stand my power. Heildrum, the kickboxer. He misses too often, is too unbalanced. I have patience. If I wait long enough, the opening will be there. And then I'll hit him very hard in the face. Seiji is tougher. He is quick to move, controlled fury. He can hurt me. I can hurt him more."

"As far as I am concerned, fighting him would be exciting, brutal, uncertain. I like that. I want that." Seiji Nak'oa fights Reshef Mazar soon and Namzi wants Nak'oa next, regardless of result. Should Nak'oa beat the Iraelian, then that might set up one of the most exciting fights at welterweight for years.

The Lone Englishwolf; Denied due to not being on Eras. Yalkan; Accepted. Will add to the roster when I’m on a computer.

ktE86O6.png
Fight 1 - Seiji Nak’oa VS Reshef Mazar, I'aweio Center, Bari'male, Bari'male Prefecture

Seiji Nak’oa
Style: Hakai Shi’nao
1.74m (5 ft 8 ½ in)
71 kg (156 lb; 11.1 st)
Fighting out of: Kuhe'nai, Skanda
7-3-3

Reshef Mazar
Style: Gravf Tek
1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)
70 kg (155 lb; 11.1 st)
Fighting out of: Ash Kella, Iraelia
5-2-5

Round 1
SN - 4/6, 7/20
RM - 3/6, 6/20

A gash opens above Mazar’s right eye after a head kick, which then begins to swell after. Nak'oa gets a bloody nose during the round, and it may have been broken.

Round 2
SN - 2/6, 20/20
RM - 6/6, 15/20

Coin - Heads

Seiji Nak’oa wins in round 2 with a head kick to Mazar’s already injured eye, followed by a diving punch and ground and pound. Nak'oa’s nose is broken in the last minute of the round before Nak'oa’s last head kick.
“Iche Katsumare and Riku Ao'toa of AHK 4 here, and thank you joining us tonight. After a hard fought battle by both men in the octagon, Nak'oa has emerged as tonight’s victor after a brutal head kick to Mazar’s eye, which had a nasty gash on it from the first round, and will be going on to fight the enthusiastic Girou Namzi, renowned for his ferocity in the ring, who has won 2 fights in a row.”

“Now; Katsuma, you mentioned the fight and the gash that Mazar was dealt by Nak'oa, and I just gotta mention, is he not one of he fastest fighters you’ve seen in the ring? The speed at which he was flicking those kicks out to Mazar was insane, frankly, and the power behind each one was noticeable in the fight later on.”

“[note]Hae = Yes[/note]Hae, hae, that’s right Ao'to, but we can’t discount Mazar either. According to the ringside medic, the worries we had in the first round appeared to come true by the second, and Nak'oa has indeed had his nose broken by those very strong strikes being thrown by Mazar in the second round, possibly why Nak'oa faltered a bit in the first few minutes of that round.”

“It’s possible, but he still managed to finish the fight which is frankly, incredible. Now you also mentioned his now upcoming fight with Girou Namzi, and in fact we have his interview post-fight and medical examination, if we can cut to that.”

Q: ”...Mr. Nak'oa, with your fight with Mazar finished and your upcoming fight with Namzi, how do you feel?”

A: “Well, despite the broken nose, I feel quite confident in my abilities, but I won’t lie, Namzi is a very tough fighter who could easily take me down if I’m not careful in the ring.”

Q: “Mr. Nak'oa, what will be your strategy for fighting Namzi?”

A: “I’d tell you but that’d let him know what I’ll be up to.”

Q: “Mr. Nak'oa? What do you think about Namzi?”

A: “...I think he’s a very admirable fighter, really. He comes from simple roots, and he’s a very skilled fighter as well. He’s well trained and disciplined but able to deal and take a lot of damage. It’s remarkable, especially because he’s had no losses and only one draw. Honestly I’d imagine us being good friends after our fight.” A light chuckle was also recorded after this.

”Well Ao'to, it seems that he actually quite likes Namzi but is still confident in his abilities. Both men are great fighters and it’s sure to be an interesting fight.”

“For sure, Katsuma. Thank you all for joining us on AHK 4 for our Post-Fight Breakdown, we’ll be right back after this commercial break...”

Last edited:
Name: Fabian Nikolaas Gehrt Käutel
Style:
Height: 1.90 m (6 ft 2 in)
Weight: 122 kg (268 lb; 19.2 st)
Fighting out of: Frösthafen, Ninhundland
W-L-D (15-7-2)

The Lone Englishwolf:
Why my fighter are not qualified?
This MMA league is only for fighters from Eras nations. Eras is the name of the RP world that TNP forum-based RP occurs in (for the most part). If you would like to enter a fighter in the IMA? I would suggest RPing in Eras.

Name: Diagoras Belibasaki
Style: Boxing, Kickboxing, Karate
Height: 1.8 m (6 ft)
Weight: 70 kg (174 lb; 11 st)
Fighting out of: Megara, Bescaria, Benolia
W-L-D (Wins-Losses-Draws): 14-3-0

Name: Geoff Cesion
Height: 1.7 m (5 ft 7 in)
Weight: 69 kg (172 lb; 12 st)