Up, up and away!

Karenina

TNPer
Hellewwwwww!

'The name's Megara (Karenina), my friends call me Meg (Kar), or at least they would if I had any friends.'
-Meg, Hercules

Hey everyone, I'm pretty chill. I've been around the NS block more than a few times and have had many different names and faces. But for all intents and purposes, I am Kar :fish:

I like roleplay and politics both just enough to be a jack of all trades and a master of none, so to speak. Really just depends on which I am willing to pour more heart and soul into at any given moment :pinch: lol

Nevertheless, I love the community of a region and NS as a whole - that's the main reason I keep coming back to this same-old-same-old madhouse.

I work six days a week, forty-five+ hours, so I can't promise I'll be able to do much more than pop into discord but the RP side of NS is something I want to swing-in again.

Without a doubt, my macabre and morbid style of deadpan humor will certainly endear me to the North Pacific. Depression and mania are old friends of mine. Us four will get very acquainted should I end up being able to stick around :shifty:

Heh. I like you already. I, too, just came back after an extended leave of absence. I'm not a wanderer like you, if I didn't misread a possible implication in what you wrote above. i do that sometimes.

Depression and mania, eh? I've tried hypomania, and loved it, depression not so much, but invisible and inaudible speakers who say intriguing things are more my style of crazy.

In any case, welcome!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

And,

Isimud:
Heh. I like you already. I, too, just came back after an extended leave of absence. I'm not a wanderer like you, if I didn't misread a possible implication in what you wrote above. i do that sometimes.

Depression and mania, eh? I've tried hypomania, and loved it, depression not so much, but invisible and inaudible speakers who say intriguing things are more my style of crazy.

In any case, welcome!

Hypomania is all fine but it usually ends a bit rough for me :evil: :pinch: Last October I had a psychotic break and went to jail and then was admitted into the psych ward lulz

Yeah, that's always rough. I've had several breaks, but only ended up in a jail cell once after making a break from the local hospital, in a paper robe with no keys, while awaiting the folks with butterfly nets. It took them about 5 minutes to find me. Embareassing.

Congrats, by the way! Being able to keep working, and especially with such long hours.

I hate being on the government teat, but tried to keep working for 15 years after my initial difficulties and just couldn't manage it. I was lucky with my managers, as they cut me a lot of slack...plus, of course, the legal difficulties involved in firing the disabled here in the US.

Back