The Lennarts 2017: Quote of the Year

Ema Skye

TNPer
moce_seal.png

The Lennarts 2017

As per this announcement the Lennarts for 2017 are now underway.

The next 2017 Lennart to seek nominations is the Lennart for best quote of the year. Has anyone said anything amusing, inspiring, or important to you this year? If that answer is yes, then nominate that quote!

Optional: A link to the RMB post and or a screenshot of the chat for reference.

The Winner will receive this wonderful Lennart designed by Artemis:

wvNRZvD.png

Nominations will be open for 3 days and then a vote will be held in-game using the regional poll feature.

To nominate please provide simply their nation name

Ninhundland:
When Feklor Frochtermann had caught up with the others he was able to get behind a pillar. After being there for 10 mins one of the robbers had noticed him and being shooting. "I need backup NOW". Using a lighter he waited for the robber to get to the other side of the piller and he lit the robber's throat on fire. He then took hi weapon and ran back to where the others were.

Sasten:
Syr. What have you done...
What must be done. I did not hesitate and showed no mercy. Once more the memes will rule the galaxy. Then we shall have peace.

Due to the underwhelming number of nominations, the nomination period will remain open for three more days.

I swear if you do some R4R where the Court and all six recent THOs have to recuse themselves I will hang you off the court ceiling in a noose...

-Darc

You’re not just saying. You’re trying to mansplain. FOCK OFF.

-Lord Ravenclaw

Dammit Tlomz was right

- Pallaith

and

Innovative, budget saving, actively destroying the poor population... I like it

- Iraelia

Issue nations exist to be nuked 20 times and somehow still be an immigration issue

- BMWSurfer

Back