January Accords Signed between TRR-TEP-TSP

Omega

TNPer
[align=center]
Iy6alON.png
[/align]

The South Pacific is thrilled to announce our signing of The January Accords, a multilateral treaty with the governments of The East Pacific and The Rejected Realms.

With both regions holding similar values and global perceptions as ourselves, we're very excited to forge forward in this new partnership. While a treaty with The Rejected Realms is already on TSP's books, the idea of a multilateral treaty came up during talks and ended up being widely supported by all sides of the negotiation.

This treaty signifies another step in The South Pacific's foreign affairs direction towards meaningful alliances grounded in mutual respect and interests, and we hope that will only lead to prosperity for all involved signatories.

I will be back here soon with the results from our Cabinet elections.

Congratulations! I look forward to seeing what this trilateral treaty will bring to the signing parties.

Congratulations on this agreement!

I look forward to further progress being made.

They were signed and agreed upon in January, TSP is just late on the announcement :P

St George:
They were signed and agreed upon in January, TSP is just late on the announcement :P
Back in my day TSP ran everything on time. The efficiency of my government is legendary. Please extend a formal invitation to TSP that if they would like the SPSR to take the reigns back it can certainly be arranged.

Back