Deropia
Discord
Dero#2736
mowa_seal.png
Office of the Minister of World Assembly Affairs
January 18th, 2018
WALL Staff Policy​

To all WA Affairs staff,

As you may or may not be aware, in November of 2017 a recall was issued for all of The North Pacific's WALL Staff due to some members of our delegation conducting themselves in a manner unbecoming of official representatives of The North Pacific. In the past, WALL staff status was automatically granted to everyone who was accepted into the Ministry, this was changed to admission to the WALL staff forum group and receiving WA staff masking on the WALL discord being determined on a case-by-case basis after the recall to ensure that The North Pacific would be represented appropriately.

After consultation with the Delegate it has been decided to continue with the approach utilized by the previous administration and determine admissibility into the WALL Staff on a case-by-case basis. Prospective authors who are members of the Executive Staff are, of course, encouraged to continue utilize WALL resources to assist in drafting their proposals.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via this thread, forum PM or on Discord.

Thank you,

[me]

Eluvatar:
Why is the text colored green?
I noticed at least one of my predecessors posted announcements in green, thought I'd give it a try.
mcmasterdonia:
Will you maintain a public register of who can receive that access/masking?
Though not part of my original plan, I can see the benefit. I will definitely be considering making a public registry.

Deropia:
mcmasterdonia:
Will you maintain a public register of who can receive that access/masking?
Though not part of my original plan, I can see the benefit. I will definitely be considering making a public registry.
Isn't that already available through the WALL Staff group? Anyone can see who's in that group by going to that page.

Back