Deputy Prime Minister: Francis A. Thomas​
Home Secretary: Jay Dee​
Foreign Secretary: Francis A. Thomas​
Defence Secretary: Sir Akillian Talleyrand​
Culture Secretary: Samuel Kohnaarik​
Attorney General: Vacant​

A Special Announcement by United Kingdom

[img=250,300]http://i.imgur.com/AAlvuT8.jpg[/img]​

On December 1st of this year, King Charles III issued an Instrument of Abdication which will officially take place on December 10th. After more than a year on the throne, His Majesty has decided to hand over the throne to the Prince of Wales, Prince James. The King ascended to the throne in September of last year after the abdication of Queen Constance and when his abdication does take place he would have served for just a few days longer than Queen Constance did upon her abdication.

The announcement was met with much love for King Charles from around the region with his father, Andrew B. Fraser, saying "You have served us well, Son! One of the most gracious and fundamentally good Sovereigns we've had in United Kingdom. You're approachable, kind, and display an array of leadership qualities that have held you in good stead during these past fourteen months. This community stands stronger because of you.", Lord George Windsor-Wessex saying "Your Majesty,
It has been a pleasure to serve as one your Prime Ministers and Peers of Parliament. Thank you for everything you have done for our region - we all owe you a great debt. "
and even the former Queen herself said "You are my greatest legacy—thank you for making me so proud to have selected you as my heir. "

Soon the workings will begin to ensure a smooth transition of power from King Charles to the next King, Prince James. This leaves the region with a certain sense of excitement as they prepare to welcome a new King but at the same time also say goodbye to a much-beloved one. However, His Majesty has stated that he is not leaving and plans to maintain some form of activity in the region after he abdicates.

Back