Proposed university changes

I like the proposed ranking system and feel that the Regional history area could also look at some of the newer citizens that have built a name and talk about how they settled in.

Very nice. Will former Delegate's automatically get a rank? *innocent smile*

This is something that I would like for us to move forward with. McMasterdonia and I will start finalizing this and getting in contact with others to help out with this project.

Catalunya:
I like this idea
Funny enough, I was supposed to head this effort. However, I have no idea to what extent MJ's suggestion was applied if at all to the University topic.

Don't we need to decide on changing up the Chancellery so we can work from the top downwards? I've seen a lot of talk about making these changes but they're not, as far as I am aware, being made.

I think the Ministry of Culture should run an election to select a new Chancellor. Then, that elected Chancellor can make the official changes that we have all come up with.

Any new chancellor should be appointed, rather than elected. An election will just give position hunters the opportunity to grab that and do nothing with it except put a line in their sig - and you also run into the problem of who would be eligible to run in it.

Back