-
Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia
Code:
This month I decided to ask questions in relation to roleplay.[box][align=center][size=125][b]Roleplay Questions[/b][/size][/align][/box]
[box][list]
[*][b]What is your involvement in TNP Roleplay?[/b]

[*][b]Who is your favorite roleplayer and why?[/b]

[*][b]If given the power, what changes would you make to roleplay in TNP and why?[/b]

[*][b]If a roleplay World War broke out, would you be passive or aggressive? Who'd you invade first?[/b]

[*][b]Do you prefer RMB roleplaying or forum roleplaying and why?[/b]
[/list][/box][box][align=center][size=125][b]Answers[/b][/size][/align][/box]

[box][b][nation]Kyoki Chudoku[/nation][/b], [i]Citizen[/i][hr]
[b]What is your involvement in TNP Roleplay?[/b]

I am Kyoki Chudoku. I'm a somewhat significant power in the TNP RMB universe, mainly known for tyranny, insanity and cookies. I helped contribute, I suppose, to the occasional walls of text made there, and to several conflicts and events in the RP.

[b]Who is your favorite roleplayer and why?[/b]

I honestly cannot say.

[b]If given the power, what changes would you make to roleplay in TNP and why?[/b]

I would try to reduce focusing too heavily on statistics and attempt (this is assuming I can actually do this) to rescue the amount of incredibly short replies to major events.

[b]If a roleplay World War broke out, would you be passive or aggressive? Who'd you invade first?[/b]

It depends, I'd probably be involved in it somehow but I'd focus on defence of myself and my allies. I am unsure who I would invade first.

[b]Do you prefer RMB roleplaying or forum roleplaying and why?[/b]

RMB. I am largely established in that community and appreciate the rapid pace and extreme variety.[/box]
[box][b][nation]Miedzymorse[/nation][/b], [i]Citizen[/i][hr]

I'm a relatively new RPer under the nation of Miedzymorse, but I've already been promoted into the Cartography Staff of TNP.

Me (Obviously).

[b]If given the power, what changes would you make to roleplay in TNP and why?[/b]

I like the forum-side RP just the way it is.

[b]If a roleplay World War broke out, would you be passive or aggressive? Who'd you invade first?[/b]

I'll definitely be involved in the World War and probably declare war on everything. :p

Probably the forums, as the RMB is too fast-paced for my liking and harder to understand what's happening than the forum RP.[/box]
[box][b][nation]Thenaca[/nation][/b], [i]Citizen[/i][hr]

I'm an owner of nations in both the TNP Forum RP and the RMB RP. The first being Thenaca, a democratic mixed-race Commonwealth similar to France with elements of the U.S. and Canada mixed in. It's a small player in the realm of Eras politics, but it has become more active in international affairs lately.

And the second being Sunaiya, a somewhat authoritarian and meritocratic Shogunate that's loosely based off of Japan. With some fantastical elements and post-modern tech. And it's become a member of a military alliance by the name of Hotel Lala, contributing what it can. But it's leader, Shogun Zakiron Tsune, has had much more interesting adventures, independent of local politics...

Ah... too many to name, really. xD

Forum-side RP has been running like a smooth ship, I can't complain about the current direction. :) RMB though... Is getting better. Maybe not quite as smooth as the forum, but I think they've done well with what they have.

It would be a strange time for Eras, like a WW3 equivalent. Thenaca was peaceful at the start and would probably only support their allies, and only with aid and food.

RMB though... Sunaiya will clear-cuttingly support its alliance in any war. And war is a mainstay activity on there for solving disputes and expanding influence.

I like both... The forum can be slow at times, but the RPs are always interesting and is almost like reading a good book. But the RMB is faster and looser, which can allow good stories of its own - it just takes keeping up with it, and clearing away the junk. Lol[/box]
[box][b][nation]Friently[/nation][/b], [i]Resident[/i][hr]

I am Friently, and a significant power in the RMB universe being the leader of the Warsaw Pact alliance. My nation is the definition of a father-knows-best state, a benevolent dictatorship. 
I am also a RP mod and have been responsible for creating and enforcing many of the laws that prevent godmoding and lazy RP

There are many good RPers in the RMB and from what I've seen in Eras as well.

Not roleplay in particular, more the regulation of it to make things more free but still balanced for everyone involved. (RMB)

Given that I am the leader of one of the two major alliances in the RMB universe I would be right in the middle of it. Depending on the war and involved parties Friently would likely be one of the most combat-active nations in the conflict. Both on offense and defense.

I prefer the RMB because you are more free in your lore and worldbuilding. The overall RP style dominant on the RMB, leader based banter, is more alluring to me.[/box]
[box][b][nation]Yukkira[/nation][/b], [i]Deputy Minister[/i][hr]

I'm involved in both the Eras-RP and and Strangereal/RMB RP.

I'd say Iraelia for the Eras-RP. Despite my quirks, he's worked with me to get established in the community.

For the Strangereal-RP, I'd say Kyoki. Despite not being involved in the RP Moderation Team, he helps to control the chaos in small but very noticeable ways. He makes an admirable effort indeed to maintain the peace on Strangereal.

-

If a WW broke out in Eras, I actually can't say whether I'd be passive or aggressive. I've reached across continents and made friends with people from differing alliances in addition to my own. I can't say for certain if I wouldn't declare neutrality because of that.

If a WW broke out in Strangereal, it'd be just another normal day. I'd probably be aggressive in defending my members of Hotel Lala and would ensure that at the very least, the Imperialist League gets its just deserts. Hong Kong Empire gets the first bullet.

I actually like both. In Strangereal, I'm both a nurturer and a caretaker to not just my members but to all nations on the map. On Eras, I can develop Yukkira into the realistic likeness of what my nation should look like in pertinence to Strangereal. As there is no difference between the two, joining and getting involved in the Eras RP has helped to flesh out, more and more, the unique identity of Yukkira[/box]
[box][b][nation]Iraelia[/nation][/b], [i]Citizen[/i][hr]

I roleplay on TNPRP's Eras as two separate nations, Kaandar and Iraelia. Ever since I joined the forums, roleplay has been my favorite thing about TNP and so I have devoted a good portion of my free time to world-building, roleplaying, etc, That sorta thing; So I would like to believe that I am one of the more active roleplayers in TNP.

By far, it has to be Nightsong, who Roleplays as the Merilian League, for a myriad of reasons. First would have to be his very close attention to detail in his worldbuilding. There are very few questions anyone can ask about Merilia that he doesn't have an answer to. Next would be his very well though out constitution. There are only two currently active role-players who have managed to churn out a twenty page constitution, Goyanes (who is probably my second favorite roleplayer) and Nightsong. The attention to detail in the inner machinations of his government is astounding. Finally, it would have to be the way he Roleplays. I very rarely see him make grammatical errors, his posts all have logical consistency, and they all are very well thought out. Props to him.

If I could, I might give more power to the conclave and try to make them a little more independent of the Mods, because right now any conclave decision can be vetoed by a single mod so the conclave has sort of hit a little gridlock because of that, among other reasons. But other then that, I love the way TNPRP is being run.

If a roleplay World War broke out, there would be no invasions. The entire face of Eras would be irradiated, the survivors would be dealing with a nuclear winter and the ensuing fallout. But MAD permitting, I would probably use the war as pretense to destroy Skanda once and for all (sorry Andy ¯\_(?)_/¯ ).

Forum roleplaying by far. The conclave and moderators, as well as our senior most roleplayers, do an incredible job of maintaining realism within Eras. We don't have very many implausible scenarios, minus a few fantasy creatures here and there, and it ensures that Eras really feels like a modern world with modern geopolitics, militaries, and diplomacy. While I have heard from a few friends that the RMB is getting more orderly, I have heard some very crazy stories about RMB roleplays. Again, it's just my personal opinion, but I value realism above all else within roleplay worlds that I participate in.[/box]
[box][b][nation]abc[/nation][/b], [i]Minister[/i][hr]

I used to be far more involved in Eras RP, but have really toned it down a lot. However, I am becoming more involved in Non-Eras RP.

In Eras RP, probably Syrixia. When I first started Eras RPing, they helped me understand the RP and really helped me to get my voice heard.

-

-

I have no preference for one over the other. However, I prefer different ones at different times. If I am interested in a more elaborate RP and would prefer to participate for a long time and have lengthy conversations and negotiations, I choose the forum. When I am feeling for laid back and wish to do less elaborate (but equally compelling) RP, I go to the RMB.[/box]
[box][b][nation]Goyanes[/nation][/b], [i]Deputy Attorney General[/i][hr]

I am on the RP conclave, and roleplay two nations, Goyanes and Ascalon, on the forums.

Too many...

I am content with the way forumside RP is being run at the moment.

I'd stay neutral and hand out knuckle sandwiches to anyone who dares touch the fatherland :P

Forum. The RMB is too fast paced and outlandish for my liking.[/box]
[hr]
Code:
[center]This month I decided to ask questions in relation to roleplay.[/center]

[center][big][b]Questions[/b][/big][/center]
[quote][list]
[*][b]What is your involvement in TNP Roleplay?[/b]

[*][b]Who is your favorite roleplayer and why?[/b]

[*][b]If given the power, what changes would you make to roleplay in TNP and why?[/b]

[*][b]If a roleplay World War broke out, would you be passive or aggressive? Who'd you invade first?[/b]

[*][b]Do you prefer RMB roleplaying or forum roleplaying and why?[/b]

[/list][/quote]
[center][big][b]Answers[/b][/big][/center]
[quote][b][nation]Kyoki Chudoku[/nation][/b], [i]Citizen[/i][hr]

I am Kyoki Chudoku. I'm a somewhat significant power in the TNP RMB universe, mainly known for tyranny, insanity and cookies. I helped contribute, I suppose, to the occasional walls of text made there, and to several conflicts and events in the RP.

I honestly cannot say.

I would try to reduce focusing too heavily on statistics and attempt (this is assuming I can actually do this) to rescue the amount of incredibly short replies to major events.

It depends, I'd probably be involved in it somehow but I'd focus on defence of myself and my allies. I am unsure who I would invade first.

RMB. I am largely established in that community and appreciate the rapid pace and extreme variety.[/quote]
[quote][b][nation]Miedzymorse[/nation][/b], [i]Citizen[/i][hr]

I'm a relatively new RPer under the nation of Miedzymorse, but I've already been promoted into the Cartography Staff of TNP.

Me (Obviously).

I'll definitely be involved in the World War and probably declare war on everything. :p

Probably the forums, as the RMB is too fast-paced for my liking and harder to understand what's happening than the forum RP.[/quote]
[quote][b][nation]Thenaca[/nation][/b], [i]Citizen[/i][hr]

I'm an owner of nations in both the TNP Forum RP and the RMB RP. The first being Thenaca, a democratic mixed-race Commonwealth similar to France with elements of the U.S. and Canada mixed in. It's a small player in the realm of Eras politics, but it has become more active in international affairs lately.

And the second being Sunaiya, a somewhat authoritarian and meritocratic Shogunate that's loosely based off of Japan. With some fantastical elements and post-modern tech. And it's become a member of a military alliance by the name of Hotel Lala, contributing what it can. But it's leader, Shogun Zakiron Tsune, has had much more interesting adventures, independent of local politics...

Forum-side RP has been running like a smooth ship, I can't complain about the current direction. :) RMB though... Is getting better. Maybe not quite as smooth as the forum, but I think they've done well with what they have.

It would be a strange time for Eras, like a WW3 equivalent. Thenaca was peaceful at the start and would probably only support their allies, and only with aid and food.

RMB though... Sunaiya will clear-cuttingly support its alliance in any war. And war is a mainstay activity on there for solving disputes and expanding influence.

I like both... The forum can be slow at times, but the RPs are always interesting and is almost like reading a good book. But the RMB is faster and looser, which can allow good stories of its own - it just takes keeping up with it, and clearing away the junk. Lol[/quote]
[quote][b][nation]Friently[/nation][/b], [i]Resident[/i][hr]

I am Friently, and a significant power in the RMB universe being the leader of the Warsaw Pact alliance. My nation is the definition of a father-knows-best state, a benevolent dictatorship. 
I am also a RP mod and have been responsible for creating and enforcing many of the laws that prevent godmoding and lazy RP

Not roleplay in particular, more the regulation of it to make things more free but still balanced for everyone involved. (RMB)

Given that I am the leader of one of the two major alliances in the RMB universe I would be right in the middle of it. Depending on the war and involved parties Friently would likely be one of the most combat-active nations in the conflict. Both on offense and defense.

I prefer the RMB because you are more free in your lore and worldbuilding. The overall RP style dominant on the RMB, leader based banter, is more alluring to me.[/quote]
[quote][b][nation]Yukkira[/nation][/b], [i]Deputy Minister[/i][hr]

I'd say Iraelia for the Eras-RP. Despite my quirks, he's worked with me to get established in the community.

For the Strangereal-RP, I'd say Kyoki. Despite not being involved in the RP Moderation Team, he helps to control the chaos in small but very noticeable ways. He makes an admirable effort indeed to maintain the peace on Strangereal.

-

If a WW broke out in Eras, I actually can't say whether I'd be passive or aggressive. I've reached across continents and made friends with people from differing alliances in addition to my own. I can't say for certain if I wouldn't declare neutrality because of that.

If a WW broke out in Strangereal, it'd be just another normal day. I'd probably be aggressive in defending my members of Hotel Lala and would ensure that at the very least, the Imperialist League gets its just deserts. Hong Kong Empire gets the first bullet.

I actually like both. In Strangereal, I'm both a nurturer and a caretaker to not just my members but to all nations on the map. On Eras, I can develop Yukkira into the realistic likeness of what my nation should look like in pertinence to Strangereal. As there is no difference between the two, joining and getting involved in the Eras RP has helped to flesh out, more and more, the unique identity of Yukkira[/quote]
[quote][b][nation]Iraelia[/nation][/b], [i]Citizen[/i][hr]

I roleplay on TNPRP's Eras as two separate nations, Kaandar and Iraelia. Ever since I joined the forums, roleplay has been my favorite thing about TNP and so I have devoted a good portion of my free time to world-building, roleplaying, etc, That sorta thing; So I would like to believe that I am one of the more active roleplayers in TNP.

By far, it has to be Nightsong, who Roleplays as the Merilian League, for a myriad of reasons. First would have to be his very close attention to detail in his worldbuilding. There are very few questions anyone can ask about Merilia that he doesn't have an answer to. Next would be his very well though out constitution. There are only two currently active role-players who have managed to churn out a twenty page constitution, Goyanes (who is probably my second favorite roleplayer) and Nightsong. The attention to detail in the inner machinations of his government is astounding. Finally, it would have to be the way he Roleplays. I very rarely see him make grammatical errors, his posts all have logical consistency, and they all are very well thought out. Props to him.

If I could, I might give more power to the conclave and try to make them a little more independent of the Mods, because right now any conclave decision can be vetoed by a single mod so the conclave has sort of hit a little gridlock because of that, among other reasons. But other then that, I love the way TNPRP is being run.

If a roleplay World War broke out, there would be no invasions. The entire face of Eras would be irradiated, the survivors would be dealing with a nuclear winter and the ensuing fallout. But MAD permitting, I would probably use the war as pretense to destroy Skanda once and for all (sorry Andy ¯\_(?)_/¯ ).

Forum roleplaying by far. The conclave and moderators, as well as our senior most roleplayers, do an incredible job of maintaining realism within Eras. We don't have very many implausible scenarios, minus a few fantasy creatures here and there, and it ensures that Eras really feels like a modern world with modern geopolitics, militaries, and diplomacy. While I have heard from a few friends that the RMB is getting more orderly, I have heard some very crazy stories about RMB roleplays. Again, it's just my personal opinion, but I value realism above all else within roleplay worlds that I participate in.[/quote]
[quote][b][nation]abc[/nation][/b], [i]Minister[/i][hr]

I used to be far more involved in Eras RP, but have really toned it down a lot. However, I am becoming more involved in Non-Eras RP.

In Eras RP, probably Syrixia. When I first started Eras RPing, they helped me understand the RP and really helped me to get my voice heard.

-

-

I have no preference for one over the other. However, I prefer different ones at different times. If I am interested in a more elaborate RP and would prefer to participate for a long time and have lengthy conversations and negotiations, I choose the forum. When I am feeling for laid back and wish to do less elaborate (but equally compelling) RP, I go to the RMB.[/quote]
[quote][b][nation]Goyanes[/nation][/b], [i]Deputy Attorney General[/i][hr]

I am on the RP conclave, and roleplay two nations, Goyanes and Ascalon, on the forums.

Too many...

I'd stay neutral and hand out knuckle sandwiches to anyone who dares touch the fatherland :P

Forum. The RMB is too fast paced and outlandish for my liking.[/quote]
[hr]
This month I decided to ask questions in relation to roleplay.​

Questions
  • What is your involvement in TNP Roleplay?
  • Who is your favorite roleplayer and why?
  • If given the power, what changes would you make to roleplay in TNP and why?
  • If a roleplay World War broke out, would you be passive or aggressive? Who'd you invade first?
  • Do you prefer RMB roleplaying or forum roleplaying and why?
Answers
Kyoki Chudoku, Citizen

What is your involvement in TNP Roleplay?

Who is your favorite roleplayer and why?

I honestly cannot say.

If given the power, what changes would you make to roleplay in TNP and why?

If a roleplay World War broke out, would you be passive or aggressive? Who'd you invade first?

Do you prefer RMB roleplaying or forum roleplaying and why?

RMB. I am largely established in that community and appreciate the rapid pace and extreme variety.

Miedzymorse, Citizen

Me (Obviously).

If a roleplay World War broke out, would you be passive or aggressive? Who'd you invade first?

Probably the forums, as the RMB is too fast-paced for my liking and harder to understand what's happening than the forum RP.

Thenaca, Citizen

I like both... The forum can be slow at times, but the RPs are always interesting and is almost like reading a good book. But the RMB is faster and looser, which can allow good stories of its own - it just takes keeping up with it, and clearing away the junk. Lol

Friently, Resident

I prefer the RMB because you are more free in your lore and worldbuilding. The overall RP style dominant on the RMB, leader based banter, is more alluring to me.

Yukkira, Deputy Minister

-

I actually like both. In Strangereal, I'm both a nurturer and a caretaker to not just my members but to all nations on the map. On Eras, I can develop Yukkira into the realistic likeness of what my nation should look like in pertinence to Strangereal. As there is no difference between the two, joining and getting involved in the Eras RP has helped to flesh out, more and more, the unique identity of Yukkira

Iraelia, Citizen

Forum roleplaying by far. The conclave and moderators, as well as our senior most roleplayers, do an incredible job of maintaining realism within Eras. We don't have very many implausible scenarios, minus a few fantasy creatures here and there, and it ensures that Eras really feels like a modern world with modern geopolitics, militaries, and diplomacy. While I have heard from a few friends that the RMB is getting more orderly, I have heard some very crazy stories about RMB roleplays. Again, it's just my personal opinion, but I value realism above all else within roleplay worlds that I participate in.

abc, Minister

-

-

I have no preference for one over the other. However, I prefer different ones at different times. If I am interested in a more elaborate RP and would prefer to participate for a long time and have lengthy conversations and negotiations, I choose the forum. When I am feeling for laid back and wish to do less elaborate (but equally compelling) RP, I go to the RMB.

Goyanes, Deputy Attorney General

Too many...

Forum. The RMB is too fast paced and outlandish for my liking.

Back