official floof
-
Pronouns
he/they
TNP Nation
Darcania
Discord
@zephyrkul
Yes, I know, my American friends, Daylight Savings already passed and you changed your clocks - or did you?

Because you see, Zetaboards's time settings don't change automatically for Daylight Savings, you need to set that yourself.

So remember - check in the lower right corner of this page for the current time. Is it correct, or perhaps it's too far forward by an hour? If it is, remember to click that time - it's a link to your time settings - and uncheck the checkbox that says "Daylight Savings Time is in effect?" - for you see, it is not in effect.

Just thought I'd bring this up since there's a couple elections ongoing right now, and since the time displayed in the original posts for the important threads depends on your time settings. Don't want people thinking they still have an hour left when they actually don't, after all.

~[me]

I think the US is the only country that does daylight savings.
My aunt was born the first year they did it. She was born on 11:45 pm but since that was the first time she was technically born on 12:45am of the next day.

James Urquhart:
I think the US is the only country that does daylight savings.
My aunt was born the first year they did it. She was born on 11:45 pm but since that was the first time she was technically born on 12:45am of the next day.
No, other countries do it too. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time_by_country

It usually starts and ends on different days though. So a general reminder that ZB doesn't automatically detect DST is good as well.

Look at this guy being all helpful and stuff. Who do you think you are?! YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHER!

Back